It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings and Namaste...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Hello to everyone and I wish you all the best in this new year. I have been visiting for a while and find this site to be a wonderful starting point for trying to tract down the facts and find answers. I am a single mother that also is raising an open minded and open eyed child in this lost world...whom craves the truth and welcomes the wonders as I. With pride I also would like to say that he being 9 years old enjoys this site as well.

I am 32 years old and live a simple, humble, peaceful life. Filled with the sweets and the sours of this reality but I have always taken some light from the dark...and learned many many great things along my path so far. I thank the hard workers behind this site...the well written and well researched posts that I have had the privileged to read.
Cheers to you and yours...and never stop asking questions.

Namaste

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Well hello there! I really hope you enjoy you're time at ATS.See you on the boards!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Word, yo.

Represent.

(This is really how I talk... sometimes)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Thank you! I have also been turning some co-workers onto this site as well. I am simply amazed by the number of people I know, who have no idea about some of this information. I use multiple of sites and "ways" of finding out facts or clues...and kinda make it a game to find the truth of things. Sometimes it is like a puzzle...soooo many pieces to put together
but I love it...lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ZenLivinHippyChick

Welcome to the site! Hope you will chime in on issues often.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Welcome aboard the soul train!

I hope your head doesn't pop like many of ours have along the path hahaha!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS and thanks for a nice message!

For enhanced wisdom and "a way" to follow during these special times I recommend you to read the book Zhuan Falun(explains how to be a good person, self-cultivation, opening your third eye, supernormal powers etc), free to download here:

www.falundafa.org...

Try some exercises to open up your body:

www.falundafa.org...

/Zhen-Shan-Ren(Truthfulness, Compassion, Forbearance) is good, Falun Dafa is good.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hello! Hope you enjoy it here... Where in the world are you?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by yzzyUK

Hello there

I live in Toledo, Ohio....but I have had the chance to travel and enjoyed SC for about 5 years as well.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

Thank you so much for this information. I have set aside some time to dive into this soon and am very excited! Be well and I will let you know as I progress...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Oh yes Atlantican....I have lost my head to a great number of mysteries...but after a while (and so many wtf's)...I have simply learned that anything is possible and who am I to think otherwise

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ZenLivinHippyChick

Thanks, please do that and keep in mind it is very hard to finish that book since your dark karma will be terrified by you reading this book. Karma is also intelligent and it will create as much interference as possible for you to make you forget about the book.

If you finish reading the book you will soon eliminate your karma(the black matter present in a lesser or greater extent in all people) and have a new outlook on life.

new topics

top topics

join