It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sixth Trumpet in the Works

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
"THEY" Control a lot of what we see, so we can't be so sure.... we might have missed some things... did it anywhere say this was to be done publicly? ... maybe we've subconciously already done some of the things? if u follow me..

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
"THEY" Control a lot of what we see, so we can't be so sure.... we might have missed some things... did it anywhere say this was to be done publicly? ... maybe we've subconciously already done some of the things? if u follow me..

Drbryankkruta looks bewildered and says huh, what is this message pertaining to if it is the fact that the issues of the prophacies have happened already and are unknown to our concious state of mind there are direct references that state we will see these things happening with wonderment, sorrow and fear so how can they have happened to the absence of our concious observance mark my words will will see these things come to pass wether it be from safety of Gods protection or the view from the recieved rather there of

[edit on 15/10/2004 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
May I direct your attention to
Revelation 9:13-19

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails [were] like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

The situation in Asia with China/Taiwan and China/Russia's Military Exercise Next Year, This has the sixth trumpet all over it IMO. In the Contemporary English Version it describes their armor as "In my vision their riders wore fiery-red, dark-blue, and yellow armour on their chests."

If a situation intensifies in Iran, the Euphrates River would come into play in a huge way. China and old Soviet States are more than able to assemble a 200 million army.

Sorry to quote the entire post, but since it's from so long ago I wanted to keep the full context of the message.

"Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.
"And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men."

The Euphrates and Tigris rivers join in southern Iraq, very close to the area where Iran's nuclear facilities are being built / buried at the moment.

"For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails [were] like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt."

Typical "serpentine" missile trail.

"And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone."

"In my vision their riders wore fiery-red, dark-blue, and yellow armour on their chests."

Israeli "Gabriel" nuclear missile - red & blue with bright yellow (sulphur / brimstone) jet. The front fins could resemble a "lions mane".

All we need now is a guy in a dress with a trumpet.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Did I sleep through 5 trumpets already? My, look at the time! Only one thing is certain. We do not know when it will come. "Like a theif in the night" (1 Thess 5:1-2). Besides, we never know when our own last day is. In that case, it's time to prepare here and now.

mythatsabigprobe, interesting parallel on the serpentine trail from the missle. I cannot deny that that is 'just plain weird' even without Revelation.

Revelation is my favorite book. Take a look at chapter 21. The New City reaches 1,400 miles x 1,400 miles (square city) x 65 meters tall. That distance is equivalent to from as far east as New York to Lincoln Nebraska (approx.) in the west. As south as Jackson Mississippi to the north Winnipeg Manitoba. That's a big city!

[edit on 23-3-2005 by saint4God]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Wake up sleepy head.

The third trumpet sounded 19 years ago - 4, 5 & 6 now coming to a theater near you.

"The third angel sounded his trumpet, and a great star, blazing like a torch, fell from the sky on a third of the rivers and on the springs of water– the name of the star is Wormwood. A third of the waters turned bitter, and many people died from the waters that had become bitter."

On April 26, 1986, a major accident, determined to have been a reactivity (power increase) accident, occurred at Unit 4 of the nuclear power station at Chernobyl Wormwood, Ukraine, in the former USSR. The accident destroyed the reactor and released massive amounts of radioactivity into the environment.

Originally posted by saint4God
mythatsabigprobe, interesting parallel on the serpentine trail from the missle. I cannot deny that that is 'just plain weird' even without Revelation.

That's nothing compared to finding the Israeli Gabriel Nuclear Missiles. It's pretty spooky to think these "angels" might be stashed away somewhere waiting for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join