It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sixth Trumpet in the Works

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   
if you look at the top row just left of center i see and apache helicopter
its just left of what was called the mother ship by the original poster

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 01:36 AM
link   
What you see is a part (and just a part) of a hieroglyphic panel that starts with the Two Ladies name of one of the Pharoahs and then continues with the formula, ... "Pharoah of upper and lower Egypt, defender of the nine lands..." which is part of his title.

The "ufo" is a regular hieroglyph that's been photoshopped way to heck and back and actually looks nothing like the hieroglyph that you'd see with your own two eyes.

The "mothership" is actually the letter "D" (a stylized hand) in hieroglyphics.

Plenty of links debunking this one around the net.

[edit on 4-10-2004 by Byrd]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd
What you see is a part (and just a part) of a hieroglyphic panel that starts with the Two Ladies name of one of the Pharoahs and then continues with the formula, ... "Pharoah of upper and lower Egypt, defender of the nine lands..." which is part of his title.

I was just having fun with the cituation as it was started by the original poster ....i had indicated the one was a mother ship and the other was another vessel firing on a pyramid and mine was an apache helicopter
this while granted I dont know hyrogliphics doesny seem to be anything like a battle scene but just some writing I dont understand but would enjoy knowing the translation to I never took it apon my self to study this stuff but something learned something gained (lol as opossed to something earned something gained)

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
**scratching my head...**

during this time [of the 6th trumphet] Aren't YOU warned of false teachers & teachings being Rampant?? And EVEN the ELECT would be beguiled?
--> as stated elsewhere in script. (MANY shall be refined & purified...)

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Back to the Plagues listed in Revelation:

Some OBSERVATIONS on the Plague Language in the Apocalypse of Yohannon the Elder (“Book of Revelation”)

The “Book of Revelation” seems to make heavy and repeated use of three sets of images which unleash a series of PLAGUES based on the PLAGUES OF EGYPT in the TORAH

The Opening of 7 SEALS,
The Blasting of 7 TRUMPETS
The Pouring out of 7 BOWELS/VIALS

The question is: are these THREE sets of Plagues of Egypt type-images in chronological order, or do some of these set of Nasties REPEAT the same ideas two times or even three times (i.e. in recapitulary fasion)?

I think a case can be made for the last two (Trumpets and Bowls) containing SOME of the same Plague Material (“events”) —both lists of nasties are clearly based on the Plagues of EXODUS (Exodus chapter 7:14 to Exodus chapter 11:10) , but expressed in different images:

Interestingly the LIST OF PLAGUES in EXODUS (Chapters 7, 8 and 9) DO NOT QUITE MATCH THE LIST of PLAGUES IN THE PSALMS:

Psalms 78 lists approx 12 Plagues, (with numbers 10 and 11 being summaries)

l. Rivers to Blood
2. Plague of Flies
3. Plague of Frogs
4. Plague of Caterpillars
5. Plague of Locust s
6. Plague of Hail
7. Plague of Frost
8. Plague against Cattle
9. Plague of Thunderbolts
10. The Sending Down of Evil Angels
11. Plague of Pestilence
12. Death of the First Born Sons

Exodus chapter 7 to chapter 11 lists TEN Plagues

l. Nile turned to Blood
2. Plague of Frogs
3. Plague of Gnats
4. Plague of Flies
5. Plague of Cattle
6. Plague of Boils
7. Plague of Hail
8. Plague of Locusts
9. Plague of Darkness
10. Killing of the FirstBorn Sons

PSALMS 78 adds a Plague of Thunderbolts, a Plague ofFrost, a Plague of Caterillars and the Sending down of Evil Angels but leaves out a Plague of GNATS

So maybe the author of “Revelation” (whoever he was) was drawing his images from different recensions of the Plagues to build his own Plagues list for the Jewish War against Rome in AD 66:

TRUMPET BLASTS (based on the PLAGUES OF EGYPT)

Three Plagues in One: Hail and Fire and Blood
Plague of Salt Water = Oceans + Plague of Trees
Plague of Fresh Water = streams turned to poisoned water
Plague of Darkness (Sun and Moon and Stars darkened by 1/3 )
Release of the 4 Angels of Destruction
Plague of Locusts from the Abyss
Judgment of the Land [of Israel]

VIAL (Bowls) POURED OUT (based on the PLAGUES OF EGYPT)

Plague of Sores
Sea turned to Blood
Rivers turned to Blood
Sun scorches the earth with fire
Plague of Darkness
Euphrates dried up
Earthquakes

We can see that the Trumpets and Bowls have the following PLAGUES of Egypt in common, but in different order:

FIRE, BLOOD, Plague on SALTWATER, Plague on FRESHWATER, + Plague on DARKNESS.

There are also some differences between the Plagues listed in the last two sets (Trumpets and Vials-Bowls)

TRUMPETS adds HAIL and LOCUSTS
VIALS/BOWLS adds SORES and EARTHQUAKE

and both lists of Nasties (Trumpets and Vials) in Revelation seem cut out the "death of the first born sons" plague from Exodus and Psalms 78...for whatever reason...

Either way, the message seems to be clear: LET MY PEOPLE GO (i.e. the message to the Romans from the Judaean population in the context of the long and bitter Roman Occupation which began in BC 63 and led to the Jewish War against Rome in AD 66-72 which is the "historical" setting for the Book of Revelation)

I seriously question anyone who might apply these 1st century Apocalyptic visions to modern day 21st century politics---although, ironically, some modern day politicians in high positions in the world have no trouble applying some of this nonsense literally, especially those of John Ashcroft's warped perspective !!

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
--> as stated elsewhere in script. (MANY shall be refined & purified...)

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I may be missing something but in the three isnt there one varioation where the 4 angels that hold the winds so that they may not blow on the thre earth told by a differnt angel not to harm the earth till Gods people who remain can be evacuated isnt this pre tribulation and post 7 seals with the 7 bowls following during tribulation itself

[edit on 4/10/04 by drbryankkruta]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Hey, you may be interested in some lectures I found on the net about Revelation. I have listened to about 4 or five and they have some interesting ideas.

They go for about an hour each, and the guy seems like a good speaker. Would be interesting to know what you think of them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How to Understand Bible Prophecy: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd155.wma&type=http

The End of the World: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd156.wma&type=http

The Rise of the Antichrist: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd157.wma&type=http

Why Does God Allow Evil?: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd158.wma&type=http

God's Response to Sin: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd159.wma&type=http

Revelation's Bride, Part 1: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd160.wma&type=http

Revelation's Bride, Part 2: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd161.wma&type=http

Who Is the Antichrist?, Part 1: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd162.wma&type=http

Who Is the Antichrist?, Part 2: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd163.wma&type=http

The Good News About Hell: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd172.wma&type=http

The Mark of the Beast: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd174.wma&type=http

America in Bible Prophecy: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd175.wma&type=http

Does God Have a Church in These Last Days? Part 1: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd176.wma&type=http

Does God Have a Church in These Last Days? Part 2: play.rbn.com.../3abn/download/tv-programming/variety/onrd177.wma&type=http

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by drbryankkruta

I may be missing something but in the three isnt there one varioation where the 4 angels that hold the winds so that they may not blow on the thre earth told by a differnt angel not to harm the earth till Gods people who remain can be evacuated isnt this pre tribulation and post 7 seals with the 7 bowls following during tribulation itself

EVACUATED? Or is the Mark of YHWH? sealed in their foreheads? Then the 4 Angels are loosed from the Tigris-Euphrates region. So, the persons with the mark of YHWH will still be among the people with the mark of the A.C.

as for the 1st comment, 'getting caught up in the air [clouds].'..I believe thats only a euphanism? quite like the crucified bandito beside Jesus,

who was told by Jesus that 'Today You Will Be In Paradise'....did that mean the criminal dude on calvery 'ascended' into heaven upon dying?
and that the annointed-one was to die and be entombed for 3 days to satisify scripture prophecy?

bottom line...a whole lotta wiggle room to perpetuate myths & Sadducees
Pharasies & Christianity & contemporary religious-osity

you got some points, but im confirmed cynic

later.....

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 06:36 PM
link   
If anyone is intrigued, let me know and I'll provide more information. It's a bit wordy though.

**edited for plagiarised content**

www.bushisantichrist.com... Here is the original source for the missing text.

[edit on 5-10-2004 by goregrinder]

posted on Oct, 4 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Just a thought......
If our lives were already laid out and we just were puppets on a string where the hell did FREE WILL come from I would say we never had free will if we were destined to die by biblical prophecies. I was always raised to believe that the bible is depicting one possible outcome of mans horrible ways, because if we truly had free will (which god supposedly gave us) then we could change things. We could stop things. I think of it as one possible outcome for our ignorance.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Just a thought...... If our lives were already laid out and we just were puppets on a string where the hell did FREE WILL come from I would say we never had free will if we were destined to die by biblical prophecies. I was always raised to believe that the bible is depicting one possible outcome of mans horrible ways, because if we truly had free will (which god supposedly gave us) then we could change things. We could stop things. I think of it as one possible outcome for our ignorance.

So, the fact that we are all going to die sooner or later, does that mean we have no free will? The fact that we have to eat to live, breath air to live .... does that mean we all have no free will?

There are some things in life we just have to live with. Mortality is one of them. Lets face it. One day, sooner or later the world will end. If you believe that Christ will return to save his people, you have the choice to be one of them. You have free will to decide to believe in the biblical story or not.

According to the Bible, everyone is born into sin, and a sinful environment. That is something that we have to accept. We can not change the fact that the world is a screwed up place. We have the choice however, to have a relationship with God if we desire. We also have the choice to have a relationship with a rock if we desire. It all comes down to your personal choice and free will. There is NOTHING stopping you from believing in anything you dont want.

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Hello, St Udio:

What do you mean by A.C. ("antiChrist" ?).

As far as I am able to ascertain, there is NO mention of a term called "Anti-Christ" or Anti-Christ like figure in the texts of the Apocalypse of Yohanon the Elder (Book of Revelation), at least not in any known Greek Texts (and the Greek in the Text is VERY bad Greek)...

This term IS found in some of the smoother Greek of the "John the Elder" letters (I John 2:18-19, 2 John 1:7) but not in the "Book of Revelation", which was NOT written in the same kind of Greek, and appears unfinished (or at any rate highly unpolished to say the least).

There IS mention of a BEAST (and other beasts), and a DRAGON and a SERPENT (and a marginalium that someone scribbled into the sides of a MS which says, "that old Serpent who is called the Devil and Satan" but no figure called A.C. (AntiChrist).

Where did you get this?

Now to the rest of the group on this threadwho seem confused about the ideas of the socalled "Rapture of the Saints" and the Plagues and Tribulation in the socalled "Book of Revelation" and how to square the two conflicting ideas....

The "Rapture of the Saints" derived from the socalled Pauline circles, whereas the socalled "Tribulation Theology" (that we see in Mark chapter 13 and parallels as well as in the "Book of Revelation" seems to have come from Nazorean circles who still obeyed the Torah even though they accepted Iesous as a messiah herald type of figure: these two opposing groups were a major schism in the earliest churches--and they had different theologies---because they evolved and grew in different soil and in different languages

(The Nazoreans spoke and preached mainly in Galilean Aramaic and early proto-Mishnaic Hebrew and used the Aramaic targums as their Old Testament Scriptures, VERSUS the Pauline TORAH FREE churches in Asia Minor, who preached and communciated mainly in 1st century Koine Greek of the Diaspora--- and used the Greek LXX Septuaginta versions of the Old Testament as their Scriptures, which did not match the text of the Targums).

So you can see early on, there was quite a rift between the earliest Nazorean Torah obeying disciples of "Jesus" and the Greek Rapture Preachering non-Torah supporting "Christians" among the circle of Paul.

Paul's views were often very much at odds with the Nazorean Jerusalem Churches headed up by James the brother of "Iesous" and "Peter" with whom he fought bitterly (see Galatians chapter 2, "those so-called Pillars !")

Also: the person who wrote the so-called "Rapture of the Saints" attributed to Saul of Tarsus (1 Thessalonians 4:13 to 4:17--but he might be quoting an old kerygmatic Messianic End of Days formula that he inherited---

i.e. they may not be Paul's own made up words and phrases, but someone else's that he is quoting here) ---and the Rapture Passage does NOT seem to be aware of the kind of ideas/theology expressed in the muddled texts of the book of "Revelation" ---which seems to think the innocent saints and the guilty sinners will be both present on earth during all the 10 Neo-Plagues of Neo-Egypt before the Neo-Exodus of the Saints "in the last days" who will eventually inhabit the New Jerusalem Temple City once the Tiqqun ("regeneration") happens...and it literally falls from the sky----or so these 1st century wackos believed

(some still do ! But then again, look how all that kind of thinking turned out in AD 70.....!)

[This is also the kind of theology expressed in someof the Dead Sea Scrolls...]

Here is a translation of the Formula of the Rapture in 1 Thessalonians:

The ideas here do not jive very well with the gloom and doom of the writer of the Apocalypse--which shows that the earliest churches were muddled about the actual future course of "the Tribulation" etc.

1 Thessalonians 4:13-17

13 But we don’t want you to be ignorant, brothers, concerning those who have fallen asleep, so that you don’t grieve like all the others who have no hope.

14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with him those who have fallen asleep in Jesus.

15 For this we tell you by the word of the Lord, that we who are alive, who are left to the coming of the Lord, will in no way precede those who have fallen asleep.

16 For the Lord himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with God’s trumpet.

The dead in Christ will rise first,

17 then we who are alive, who are left, will be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air. So we will be with the Lord forever."

Mixing and matching the different and muddled early chrsitian theologies in different cities (Ephesus, Alexandria, Antioch, Jerusalem, Rome, Laodecea, Thessalonike, Corinth, Smyrna, Galatia etc.) is a dangerous occupation since each church was like its own city-state in some ways in the 1st and 2nd centuries with their own ideas, which did not match each other very closely...

One almost is tempted to speak of "Judaiesms" and "Chrisiianities" in the plural rather than the singular when trying to piece together a history of beliefs for the earliest Christian churches---and the Pauline churches were bitterly opposed to the Torah Abiding Nazorean Churches...and it was the Nazorean Torah Abiders ("Judaeisers") who were responsible for the language and ideas/weltanschauung of the Book of Revelation, NOT the anti-nomian Pauline churches which Jesus' own brother James (the head of the Nazorean church in Jerusalem) considered heretical...

So mixing the two different schools together (Paul's and James' Nazorean theologies) can make a real mess of things...unless you know a little of the history behind the texts....

Which can be an uphill battle sometimes on these threads, I'm afraid....!

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:27 AM
link   
EVACUATED? Or is the Mark of YHWH? sealed in their foreheads? Then the 4 Angels are loosed from the Tigris-Euphrates region. So, the persons with the mark of YHWH will still be among the people with the mark of the A.C.

Evacuated was just a simple word it's literal meaning was not my intent.

as for the 1st comment, 'getting caught up in the air [clouds].'..I believe thats only a euphanism? quite like the crucified bandito beside Jesus,
who was told by Jesus that 'Today You Will Be In Paradise'....did that mean the criminal dude on calvery 'ascended' into heaven upon dying?
and that the annointed-one was to die and be entombed for 3 days to satisify scripture prophecy?

AAAHHHH but the fact is that Jesus did say that the thief (bandit) would ascend with him to be with his father in heaven and if it were not true would he have said it.....Jesus did ascend for the three days period and did dwell in heaven till the temple IE the body of Christ here on earth was to be rebuilt and occupied by Jesus once again to walk the earth thereby fulfilling those thing which were to be by God's will.

you got some points, but im confirmed cynic

God designed you to be that way so that you may decide to believe the truth and do the good , we must choose the good for ourselves

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Originally posted by TwineMan
Is it just me, or doesn't the Rapture of the Church have to happen before the Trumpets begin sounding?

According to the order of events in revelation that I just reviewed the 7 Seals start the kick off of events before rapture the 7th seal being the 7 trumpets "Rev 8:1 And when he had opened the seventh seal there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour"

Now the Trumpets appear to begin before the rapture and run and continue through the rapture after the rapture the final set of events which are the 7 bowls of wrath which will be the great judgements of those who repented not

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 06:53 AM
link   
StickyG...is that photo 100% true or is it a fake?????? Where did you get it from???

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 07:02 AM
link   
1- the photo is a FAKE! it has been debunked many many times.

2- I thought that it has been shown that the visions in Revelations actually pertained to Rome and the fall of the Roman Empire.

3- How can there be a " special blessing " for those who protect Israel when it only came into existance in 1948? They have NUKES, I think they can protect themselves.

4- There have been so many promises of the apocalypse that I think we should have a garage sale.......... Apocalypes going out at crazy prices, some slightly used but otherwise still good !

posted on Oct, 9 2004 @ 05:57 PM
link   
2- I thought that it has been shown that the visions in Revelations actually pertained to Rome and the fall of the Roman Empire.

#2 is incorrect at no time in history has a battle as that in Revelation no "s"
also evil still plaques the faithful when all is said and done that the evil will be destroyed also how could the previous Roman Empire be rebuilt if it already existed so on these 3 facts alone your # 2 explaination that Revelation has already done is over with has just be debunked and has no basis in current events

3- How can there be a " special blessing " for those who protect Israel when it only came into existance in 1948? They have NUKES, I think they can protect themselves.

God said blessed are those who are friends of Israel and greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends

4- There have been so many promises of the apocalypse that I think we should have a garage sale.......... Apocalypes going out at crazy prices, some slightly used but otherwise still good !

as for #4 It is declared this will occur by Jesus Christ as beingthe word of God and I dont know about you but the Bible says test not your God for example Isa. 7:21, Deu 6:16, Matt 4:7, Lk 4:12 so I waouls say to you that #4 is incorrect also

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I agree with you, Drbryankkruta. This thread is retarded. I cant believe people still believe this Revelations nonsense.

posted on Oct, 15 2004 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Thank you apw100 but these are not my words but those of the Bible I do beleive however in what God has told us through Jesus Christ will come to pass so I cant be viewed as stating that the thread is without merit for it will happen. I just know we havent seen it all happen yet.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join