It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sixth Trumpet in the Works

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
May I direct your attention to
Revelation 9:13-19

And the sixth angel sounded, and I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God,

Saying to the sixth angel which had the trumpet, Loose the four angels which are bound in the great river Euphrates.

And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men.

And the number of the army of the horsemen [were] two hundred thousand thousand: and I heard the number of them.

And thus I saw the horses in the vision, and them that sat on them, having breastplates of fire, and of jacinth, and brimstone: and the heads of the horses [were] as the heads of lions; and out of their mouths issued fire and smoke and brimstone.

By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.

For their power is in their mouth, and in their tails: for their tails [were] like unto serpents, and had heads, and with them they do hurt.

The situation in Asia with China/Taiwan and China/Russia's Military Exercise Next Year, This has the sixth trumpet all over it IMO. In the Contemporary English Version it describes their armor as "In my vision their riders wore fiery-red, dark-blue, and yellow armour on their chests."

If a situation intensifies in Iran, the Euphrates River would come into play in a huge way. China and old Soviet States are more than able to assemble a 200 million army.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:45 PM
link   
do you mean a 200 thousand army?

the breastplates of the 'horsemen' has always baffled me, but it does make sense that it is actually 3 different breastplates of 3 different armies united, as I assume you were implying.

What would be interesting is to see if we could find a 'horse' (or tank/other military vehicle) that resembles a lions head, assumably the weapon itself that is attached to the vehicle. I can't really think of anything right off hand... tanks would probably be interpreted in a vision as "an Elephand, with a great, rigid snout that shot flames..." or something like that.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
do you mean a 200 thousand army?

Nope 200 million, the scriptur says: two hundred thousand thousand;
200,000 + ,000 (thousandth)= 200,000,000

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Okay but what armies would the 200,000,000 fight ///// I know Israel is a target because of the Bible saying he will destroy the weapons and protect her by destroying her enemies miraciously but it is also decree that there (meaning Magiddo) the armies will gather in the end times

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:13 AM
link   
it should also be noted that God says something good about those who defend Israel you know that they will be blessed or something

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Is it just me, or doesn't the Rapture of the Church have to happen before the Trumpets begin sounding?

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by TwineMan
Is it just me, or doesn't the Rapture of the Church have to happen before the Trumpets begin sounding?

Maybe it did and we just missed the boat

We can hop enot but perhaps all that were to be taken have already passed. We have know way of really knowing now do we.

X

posted on Jul, 13 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I believe that it happens no later than the sounding of the 6th Trumpet.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 12:52 PM
link   
These 200 millions horsemen are more likely to be ballistic missiles rather that soldiers. Missiles that are either conventional, chemical of nuclear. You have to pay attention to symbolism here, and also to the fact that this prophecy was written at the beginning of the first millenium, were warfare technology was just about swords, bows, horses and the warriors mounting them...

So what does kills massive amount of people by the fire, smoke and brimstone of its mouth and has breastplates of fire and jacynth? Missiles! From a distance or in the dark, any missile will remind us of the mane of the lion, and its steel-plated body (breastplate) will take the color of either the flames or the jacynth. In their head -or what would be the "mouth" of the lion- resides their main destructive power, as once they hit their target, or their time-limit, they explode into fire, smoke and brimstone.

There's other symbology of that same kind in the Book of Revelations. The most striking and obvious of them is the part that describes thousands of gigantic "grasshoppers" attacking under the commands of "Abaddon". These grasshoppers are described as having a face that reminds the one of a man (many choppers seems to have one or two "eyes" and a "mouth", or it could be directly referring to the pilots inside), that have a steel armored body like the ones of a armor-clad horse, huge golden crowns on their heads (the rotating blades in motion are reminiscent to the shape of a crown) , tails like that of the scorpio (helicopters all have the same kind of tails, in their backs), claws of lions in their mouths (some military choppers have the well-known shark "mouth" printed on the nose) and -more importantly- each one of these do a noise that reminds us of many horses riding to war. It is said they will torture and persecute believers for five months.

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Okay, I know that this is pure symbolism, but if you want to take this road in believe the 6th seal has (or is about to) been unleashed...

...You mentioned China, which is odd. What do the Chinese do for the new year? They have a big celebration with fire, and what do they dress up as? Well, a bunch of people gather under the skin of a man-made dragon. Have you ever noticed the head? It reminds me of a lion. This was the idea that I wanted to post...but then Mr. Helicopter came and ruined the fun by giving an explanation that actually seemed noteworthy. Good job on that one, that might be the first "prediction" that sounds like it could be true that I've heard on here for a while. Where did you obtain this knowledge? And to my knowledge, everything said was factual as far as the design of the missle and the helicopters...

posted on Jul, 14 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"Mr. Helicopter"?
Gee why have'nt I thought about this user name before!!!

Well I mainly took this idea from logic itself
... and by reading between the lines in the Book of Revelations. The descriptions in this book always striken me... they seemed to be guided by an urge to describe things just as they are (or as they gonna be) in real life through the End of Days. What matters the most in every tale or story is the person who's telling it, his background and context. The significance comes right after that.

So the disciple John, sitting on a beach on the island of Patmos, is being shown by an angel visions that appear to COME STRAIGHT OUT of the end times... just as he'd been watching a movie (ironically, he actually sees those images from a vault that's been opened up in the sky... strange). SO, if you'd be at his place, being a man (or women) of these ancient times, how the hell would you manage to describe all the weird technological stuff that we have today??? Even the concept of "machine" did'nt existed in the the days of John, so how would he be able to describe such an incredibly strange thing as an helicopter?

Answer: the best he can! By symbolism, in other words. By taking stuff from animals, humans, weapons, tools and musical instruments of old ages and using them for figurating things that does'nt even exist in his own language. I can't really find it now, but there's a place in this book where it clearly says that when the times of the Revelation will come to pass, people will understand this prophecy completely, and there the consumption of times will come. But since there are still many elements in the Book that are not quite clear, and stuff that seems to be waiting to happen, then I guess that the End is not really for today...

By the way, never read about the "Absynth" in the Revelations??? Turns english the ukranian translation of the english word "absynth" is "Tchernobyl"!!!

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Did you say a helicopter?

How about this Heiroglyphic circa 2000 BC?

I also notice a spaceship dropping a bomb on a pyramid, with the cigar shaped mothership above it.

What do you all see?

cheers,

StickyG

[edit on 15-7-2004 by StickyG]

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Only if you buy into what I believe a scripturally unfounded pre-tribulation rapture teaching.

posted on Jul, 15 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I see a helicopter, a sub, and a jet..not a UFO.
It's dropping a bunker buster, and the Twin Towers are to the left, on fire.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Only if you buy into what I believe a scripturally unfounded pre-tribulation rapture teaching.

Revelation 4:1-2
1After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." 2At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

This is Rapture before Tribulaton.

Revelation 4 and 5 gives us a vision of heaven. Revelation 6 introduces the Tribulation. The "Church" is not mentioned again throughout the rest of Revelation. Therefore the "Church" does not endure the Tribulation. The Raptire takes place in Heaven, not on Earth.

I also stated "in the works", this could very well point to the sixth trumpet.

posted on Jul, 16 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrickmastertricK
Revelation 4:1-2
1After this I looked, and there before me was a door standing open in heaven. And the voice I had first heard speaking to me like a trumpet said, "Come up here, and I will show you what must take place after this." 2At once I was in the Spirit, and there before me was a throne in heaven with someone sitting on it.

This is Rapture before Tribulaton.

Revelation 4 and 5 gives us a vision of heaven. Revelation 6 introduces the Tribulation. The "Church" is not mentioned again throughout the rest of Revelation. Therefore the "Church" does not endure the Tribulation. The Raptire takes place in Heaven, not on Earth.

I also stated "in the works", this could very well point to the sixth trumpet.

I'm not sure how you came to the conclusion that that scripture indicates any type of rapture

I have yet to find any scripture to indicate any pre or mid tribulation rapture (a theory that was started in the 1890s). Who is the anti christ supposed to persecute if everyone is gone?

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
The symbols and language used in chapters 4-18 is reminiscent of Those of The Old Testament. These lead be to believe that Israel is being described, not the Church. The Church Age can be the time of the gentiles while The Tribulation can coincide with The Seventieth week of Daniel, or Jacobs trouble. This is determined by God for His dealing with Israel.
1Thessalonias 4:13-18

But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive [and] remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.
For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:
Then we which are alive [and] remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.
Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

Pre-Tribulation Rapture Links:

ODSGC.net

Assemblies of God Position Paper on the Pretribulation Rapture (from their list of position papers) (If either link is broken, start at the AG home page.) (The weight of Scripture supports a pre-Tribulation Rapture) Adopted August 14, 1979, This is one of the best summaries of the scriptural reasons to believe in the pre tribulation rapture. I agree 100% with all of their statements and scriptures quoted with regard to the pre tribulation rapture. They do not mention the Wedding nor the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanna) as examples in the position paper. At one Assembly of God Church I attended in Redwood City, California, the Pastor and congregation believed that the rapture would fall on a Feast of Trumpets.

The Rapture: The word is Biblical. Lists 170 types, or shadows, of the Rapture found in the Old Testament!

AmazingBible.com also www.bibledesk.com (pretrib: acknowleding the Feast of Trumpets is the rapture) Huge website, full of many articles.

Hebraic Heritage Ministries International (Eddie Chumny) Eddie shows how the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Hashanna) depicts the rapture and how the Wedding pictures the rapture as well. His book, "The Seven Festivals of the Messiah" has been put into html at his website and is free to read, and I highly recommend it. Amazon.com says his paperback book came out in 1994, and many fine pre trib teachers still have not heard about his well-researched work. I have expanded his study of how the Wedding and Feast of Trumpets (rosh hashanna) pictures the rapture from scripture only. I have truly been blessed by his work, and I find that the Bible confirms it wonderfully. Nearly ALL of the verses in the Bible that speak of the pre tribulation rapture carry more meaning and significance when you understand the Feast of Trumpets and the Wedding. When I was still a baby Christian, I found his work difficult to read, I would fall asleep trying to read it. He uses many Jewish terms that make it difficult to read. He also makes use of many Jewish traditions in his comparisons. I have confirmed parts of his work through scriptural comparisons in the King James.

Ariel Ministries (Dr. Arnold Fruchtenbaum) A Messianic Jew, he teaches about the rapture & the Feast of Trumpets. See his article under "Fruit from the Frucht, and then click on "The Feasts of Israel". Dr. Fruchtenbaum was one of the most well respected Bible scholars at the Ninth Annual Pre Trib Study Group conference that I attended in Dallas, TX on December 11th, 2000, which has been sponsored by Tim LaHaye, author of the famous "Left Behind" series, and by Tommy Ice. Dr Fruchtenbaum also talks about the Wedding. He is in very high demand as a prophecy speaker, travelling and lecturing almost continuously.

Zola Levitt Ministries

Annie's Home Page & Annie's "End Times" Page This surprisingly large (and popular) site contains many links and information on the rapture. See her "Feasts of the Bible Page" and also her "Feast of Trumpets" page.

Proof For A Pre Tribulation Rapture -- "Most of [these] passages I rarely find, if at all, on other web pages"

The Pre-Tribulation Rapture is the Best Scriptural Conclusion

The PreTribulation Rapture and Pre-Tribulational Thought during these Last Days

Rapture Tribulation.com (Atlantis Station) Presents 16 examples or descriptions of Raptures in the Bible

A Sermon on the Rapture from 1965 (William Branham)

Bible and Prophecy Truths; (Jim Bramlett) Jim tends to get caught up in date setting, as I have also been guilty of in the past. I will no longer try and predict dates, unless I find myself in the tribulaiton, in which case I will know there will be seven more years, or if I see the abomination of desolation, in which case I will know there are 3.5 years until Christ's return. God is the date setter.

Bible Prophecy: The Ultimate Deception (Frank Caw) Says several things must happen before the pretribulation rapture. Online book for $7.95

The Rapture of the Believers (James P. Dawson)

The Sudden Departure Of Believers: The Rapture (Greg DesVoignes)

Resource Files (Lambert Dolphin's)

Introducing the Red Moon Rapture (Peter Goodgame)

The Great Snatch? - Koinonia House (Chuck Missler)

Morgan Edwards Taught a Pretribulation Rapture in the 1740s! (Gary Stearman)

Rapture Ready / Rapture Ready (Todd Strandberg) Perhaps one of the most popular websites on the internet for the rapture. If you seach for "rapture" in any search engine, you are sure to find Todd's Website. He has one of the most popular Christian Chat boards around, and I used to spend a lot of time there, defending the pretribulation rapture.

Rapture Apologetics (Richard Vizzutti) Site does not work with Netscape.

The Rapture: Fact or Fiction (David M. Williams)

Bible Prophecy Research (philologos.org) Also, E.W. Bullinger's "witness in the stars"

30 Proofs of the Pretribulation Rapture

Pre-Trib Rapture Articles (Lori Eldridge) Links to other pre trib articles found on the net, most of which are linked here as well.

Eschatology Next Door (END) Lots of links.

I copied and pasted this from
www.bibleprophesy.org...

There are about thirty to forty more, but you get the point

Again I am not saying that this IS occuring, but it could be tied into it.

posted on Jul, 17 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StickyG
Did you say a helicopter?

How about this Heiroglyphic circa 2000 BC?

I also notice a spaceship dropping a bomb on a pyramid, with the cigar shaped mothership above it.

What do you all see?

cheers,

StickyG

[edit on 15-7-2004 by StickyG]

Where? I don't see a ship dropping a bomb on a pyramid
I see a ship with a cigar shaped ship above it, dropping a bomb on a another ship....

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
If this is the 6th trumpet, what were the first 5 trumpets, since they've already happened? (Both the symbolic versions and the real-life events they were trying to describe...)

P.S. -- I thought that Egyptian heirogylph was proven to be a hoax a few years ago?

posted on Jul, 21 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud
If this is the 6th trumpet, what were the first 5 trumpets, since they've already happened? (Both the symbolic versions and the real-life events they were trying to describe...)

P.S. -- I thought that Egyptian heirogylph was proven to be a hoax a few years ago?

Please go through the entire post, I did not claim it was happening, but could be developing.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join