It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran invites EU, others to tour its nuclear sites

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Manouche

While sunni Hamas certainly receives some funding from Iran

Proven my point - thank You! I was just using an example not all! Well you there go you don't need to me to provide any more examples!

I won't be around every time to save your a**

As if I need that! Anyway at least I do not have to resort to masked profanity! tut tut tut!

who are you talking about ?

The Ayatollah, current government! Hell why not all the politicians & their supporters! For their little stunt after the elections! Well it's what you want to read! Just giving the baby it's bottle! How about all of the Iranians! There you go! Not my opinion but that is what you want to hear & will try & distort my words into!
edit on 4-1-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

Ask all you won't I will never answer it for you!. lol lol lol!

Funny coming from someone with such strong anti-Iran views..
I guess showing what IAEA requests they have broken may show you in the wrong light.

If Iran was being so open & friendly why did they not invite the US & Israel to these "Propaganda Tours". They are trying to leave them out to cause trouble & infuriate the situation! Yes & Iran has the gall to criticise the USA - Yes Iran they are the worst!

Well maybe the US because they have openly admitted they have pre emptive attack plans for Iran..

And Israel.?????
Why the hell would ANYONE invite Israel to inspect their nuclear sites given Israel's obvious lack of will to admit to their own nuclear program.??
That's a laughable suggestion even coming from you..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valdestine

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
reply to post by Desolate Cancer

Well you are right about one thing.

Iran can't use a nuclear weapon without causing it's own destruction. Don't you think they are aware of that?

Cause, logically speaking ofcourse, any nation that uses a Nuclear Weapon will be destroyed. Iran or not.

~Keeper

because muslim extremists care about mutual destruction

no one will use a suicide bomb, because it'd kill them too! great logic
edit on 4-1-2011 by Valdestine because: (no reason given)

You are severely misinformed or brain washed if you think an entire country who has the best univerisities and research centers in the region (excluding israel) is run by muslim extremists, who are in line with suicide bombers.

Yes the leaders are backwards muslims but they are not in the same vein as suicide bombers, name one example of an iranian suicide bombing, backed by the govt.

There was only one govt in the past 20 years who could be considered extremist like you explain and that is the taliban from afghanistan

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

I guess showing what IAEA requests they have broken may show you in the wrong light

Someone else breaking a request shows me in the wrong light? huh?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

I guess showing what IAEA requests they have broken may show you in the wrong light

Someone else breaking a request shows me in the wrong light? huh?

No, it was you saying this..

I wouldn't call it wrong light..I say your posts leave people totally in the dark..

You point blank refuse to backup your claims with facts..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Umm....

wont they just show them the sites we know about?

and keep them away from the real sites they want hidden?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

The question was directed to someone else! Who the hell do you think you are to direct this question to me just because you feel like it! I ain't your slave! And will never be pushed around by the likes of you! You want to know go and ask the person it was directed to! Think you can twist go for it! You won't win Not my question to answer! nOt leaving anyone in the dark standing up to you! Bring it on!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   

The question was directed to someone else! Who the hell do you think you are to direct this question to me just because you feel like it! I ain't your slave! And will never be pushed around by the likes of you! You want to know go and ask the person it was directed to! Think you can twist go for it! You won't win Not my question to answer! nOt leaving anyone in the dark standing up to you! Bring it on!

I didn't twist anything..
You saw the question posted to another poster and when I asked you to answer, this was your reply..

Seems it's you doing the twisting.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

You saw the question posted to another poster and when I asked you to answer

Fair enough answer I gave you too!

And that is the whole point! It is not my question to answer!. It is someone else's to answer not mine! I will not answer this or any smart questions from you out of principle! Try to be smart, & you will get a smart answer back! Again ask the right person it is not my question! Never was my question & it never will be! lol!
edit on 5-1-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

You saw the question posted to another poster and when I asked you to answer

Fair enough answer too!

And that is the whole point! It is not my question to answer!. It is someone else's to answer not mine! I will not answer this or any smart questions from you out of principle! Try to be smart, & you will get a smart answer back! Again ask the right person it is not my question! Never was my question & it never will be! lol!

You were the one sprouting that Iran refused IAEA inspections..
The question was to please show proof and details of what inspections Iran refused..

It's called debating and proving your point..
Something you obviously don't want to do..

You'd rather just spew opinions and expect everyone to accept what you say as fact..
Debates DO NOT work that way...

But by all means, continue on your merry ranting way without showing any proof..

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

But by all means, continue on your merry ranting way without showing any proof

OK will do sir! lol lol Just to make you happy! Beaten you again! I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you, especially questions that do not belong to me!

Any way don't be fooled by the Iranian tours! They are just a ruse to buy them more time to acquire a nuclear weapon! iran is the losing team! Their neighbors are uncomfortable with them having a nuclear weapon & the tours will not ease the tension one iota! Anyone who supports Iran - Go live there & play "Fake Tours" with them! lol lol lol

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:10 AM
link   

OK will do sir! lol lol Just to make you happy! Beaten you again! I don't need to prove anything to the likes of you, especially questions that do not belong to me!

Any way don't be fooled by the Iranian tours! They are just a ruse to buy them more time to acquire a nuclear weapon! iran is the losing team! Their neighbors are uncomfortable with them having a nuclear weapon & the tours will not ease the tension one iota! Anyone who supports Iran - Go live there & play "Fake Tours" with them! lol lol lol

There you go again..
There is ZERO proof that Iran even has a nuclear weapons program..
But once again, why let proof stand in your way..

Bliss huh.? Yes, ignorance is bliss some say...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

If you link Iran and terrorism, you can't name Hamas as an example and then leave out Hezbollah. Anyone with a decent knowledge of the situation of the Middle East will understand that. It's not just a neat point. You know of Hamas because you hear more about them in the MSM and your knowledge of the history and dynamics of this part of the world is now in doubt. As for now, it seems you're only ingesting and repeating the flow of information you have access to in the MSM with no background or historical knowledge.

People who question the stubbornness of a part of the international community towards Iran are not Iran's regime backers and they may know better than you what Iran can be accused of. But here, it's a different matter, they are hassled not because of ties with terrorism but because they could hide a nuclear weapons program. You keep adressing all kind of issues regarding Iran but that particular one, do they have a nuclear weapons program ? Facts please !

Now the invitation and the tours aren't meant to make the inspections stop. It's a diplomatic initiative and it won't have any direct effect on the IAEA's work, they'll keep insuring that no material is diverted for military use. It won't buy Iran time as long as IAEA can continue its missions. Diplomats visiting the sites won't replace the technicians and experts of the AIEA. I think you're wrong on your interpretation of this initiative. Iran wants to forward and further diplomatic contacts and, yes, of course, willing to counter some other states influence. I am sure the Chinese, Russians, Europeans and co can handle that and judge by themselves if they are being duped or not.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

If you link Iran and terrorism, you can't name Hamas as an example and then leave out Hezbollah.

If you read all the posts you will see I stated it was one example! If you want to name more all the better thanks!

As for now, it seems you're only ingesting and repeating the flow of information you have access to in the MSM with no background or historical knowledge.

laughable - "As for now, it seems" I have much more knowledge & insight into this subject than you will ever have, judging by your poorly thought & clearly wrong argument! And despite what you have to say I do not have to prove anything! Google is your friend! lol lol It's all there!!!!! If you want be that way about it! lol lol lol!

"As for now, it seems" it would appear you have English comprehension difficulties in understanding posts! - Just returning the favor & offering you the same personal respect you are showing me!

I think you're wrong on your interpretation of this initiative.

And I think you are wrong, it is all propaganda!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

No, if you fail again to see why naming Hamas instead of Hezbollah is revealing, you show again your non-existent expertise of the Middle East. Any knowledgable reader can evaluate the pertinence of my statement.

We are still waiting for facts and precise information from your part, until now I was the one who gave name and facts.

Obviously, English isn't my first language and I am quite poor at it, I reckon. Feel free to pick on me for this, it's my pleasure

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

We are still waiting for facts and precise information from your part, until now I was the one who gave name and facts.

Again re-read my previous post - comprehension! tut tut tut! I am not obligated to give you anything, I am not your slave! If you want to reply with some some sort of insult or negative comment that will warrant on an off topic reply go for it! I will respond the same way! The mods will just delete it anyway! Now if you are finished having a go?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

Well... I didn't ask for any absolute proof or anything that would hurt your dignity. I have only asked you to add more substance to your posts because here... it is... how do you call it in english ?... oh yes ! A discussion board !
To me, you can reject my polite plea but then don't object that I underline that you're not backing your posts with substance.

There is only one statement you made that is on topic. You said Iran would never allow full-scale inspections. Iran has allowed them numerous times in the last 10 years, I have provided a link to the IAEA reports. These inspections will continue and the full implement of the safeguards will further. The conclusion of the IAEA at this point is that nothing indicates that Iran is diverting nuclear material for military use and what you have to object to that is an unsubstantiated opinion.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join