It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

1 in 3 British Muslim students back killing for Islam and 40% want Sharia law

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Constantlysilenced

Ah, ok. So the true colours come out.

So any brown skinned Asian person, regardless of whether they were born here or not, should go home but white Europeans immigrants are ok.

Says all i need to know about you.

You know, this country and people like you crack me up. We go on a world crusade, taking over all these other countries, force people to move here to do our menial work, then generations later tell them to go home.

edit on 5-1-2011 by Nammu because: adding more info

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

So any brown skinned Asian person, regardless of whether they were born here or not, should go home but white Europeans immigrants are ok.

Absolutely right! The ancient Britons were NOT brown muslims, they were white Christians or Catholics, and that is how I want my country to remain.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Well i want my country to be without white supremists like you. Ancient Britain is made up of Picts, Celts, Greeks, Romans, Germans, French, Nordics, a melting pot of cultures, religions, and beliefs. We've always been a melting pot of cultures.

I'd much rather get rid of biggoted, racist people like you from this country any day. It's you that's ruining it, not England supporting British Asians.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nammu

Well i want my country to be without white supremists like you. Ancient Britain is made up of Picts, Celts, Greeks, Romans, Germans, French, Nordics, a melting pot of cultures, religions, and beliefs. We've always been a melting pot of cultures.

I'd much rather get rid of biggoted, racist people like you from this country any day. It's you that's ruining it, not England supporting British Asians.

Read your signature, especially that bit about having an opinion and the right to express it. Now tell me, does that only apply to leftists/Marxists and liberals like you?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

How sad it is to see that behind the civilised debate about what is acceptible in society the ugly face is racism is alive and well. The irony is that fundamentalist moslems actually are not racist and support equal opportunites they will (and have) blown up all races and religious denominations including moslems.

Face facts this suicide bombing mode of attack is comparatively new and difficult to fight via conventional warfare. Blind hatred never won a war -physical might and propaganda have. We have to have some sort of dialogue with mainstream Islam and get them on side and break the fundamentalists lure.

Do you think that your post is at all helpful to fighting fundamentalist Islam?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Nope it applies to all. But having the right to an opinion doesn't give you the right to hate someone because of the colour of their skin and spout it all over this site. Sorry.

If you've got that opinion, keep it to yourself. Just like i'm keeping my opinion of you and your bretheren to myself.

ATS is about denying ignorance, not sharing it. You can go to GLP or the EDL board if you want to do that. This is a site where racism is against the T&Cs. So deal with it or move on.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Constantlysilenced
Absolutely right! The ancient Britons were NOT brown muslims, they were white Christians or Catholics, and that is how I want my country to remain.

Erm, no. When the Ancient Britons roamed this land, Christianity was not established. The Christian religion did not arrive in Britain until 597 AD - nearly 200 years after the Romans left Britain. Also, the "ancient Britons" were systematically slaughtered by Rome, during the 400 year bloody occupation. The ancient religion of Britons were traditions of the Celts, with many gods and goddesses.

During the Norman invasion, of 1066, parts of England saw 90% of the male population wiped out. And, these people would not have been called "Britons" because Brutus of Troy informs us the land was called Albion - which was inhabited by giants. Albion was the "promised land" in mythology. After all, this island was inhabited and founded by Troy.

Subsequently, the population that flourished would've originated migrants from Gaul, the Iberian Peninsula and North Africa. The Nordic invasions did not occur to a later date, but the immigration from the Roman occupation would've expand the diversity of the gene pool in Britain.

So, clearly, you know nothing about the history of this country.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Ancient Britains pre-dated Christianity by centuries...this is absolute nonsense!

Britain has a long and proud tradition of immigration and tolerance.

As many here on ATS will attest to I am by no means an Islamic apologist but you are nothing but an ignorant, racist bigot who disgusts me and the vast majority of Brits.
You are no more welcome here than the equally revolting Islamic extremists.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Ancient Britains pre-dated Christianity by centuries...this is absolute nonsense!

Britain has a long and proud tradition of immigration and tolerance.

As many here on ATS will attest to I am by no means an Islamic apologist but you are nothing but an ignorant, racist bigot who disgusts me and the vast majority of Brits.
You are no more welcome here than the equally revolting Islamic extremists.

Sorry if wanting my country back the way it was offends you, and I'm very sorry that you take offence to me seeing islam and muslims for what they actually are.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

They pimp out white, British girls because they see them as lower than their own and with less morals. This is just the tip of the iceberg.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Hey Freeborn! Wassup!

I nealry forgot that the fundy Moslems are actually keen on recruiting white suicide bombers. Yes white people have a long and illustrious presence in Moslem. So barring people in terms of skin colour would not protect us from Islamic terrorism.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Many interpretations of Islam are intolerant and barbaric belief systems and have no place in todays world.

Neither do the beliefs that one race is superior to another.

Islamic extremists are a live and real threat to the UK.
So are the brainless morons who believe and spread the hate filled bollocks of White Supremacy and I assure you I will be equally vigilant in oppossing both.

Britain needs to continue to grow, develop and move forward and that involves accepting the best from other cultures and adapting them to ours.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Let us not get too paranoid about Sharia Law, as there are thousands of laws that are aimed at taking away our liberties, so let us just focus on freedom and liberty and when the problem arises we will deal with it. Let us remember that 9/11 was not carried out by Afghanistan or Iraq, and so it is not fair to hate them for that crime which we refuse to investigate.
edit on 5-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by tiger5

Hey Freeborn! Wassup!

I nealry forgot that the fundy Moslems are actually keen on recruiting white suicide bombers. Yes white people have a long and illustrious presence in Moslem. So barring people in terms of skin colour would not protect us from Islamic terrorism.

Good to see you tiger

Yeah you are right.
Islamic extremists are keen to recruit White people from disaffected sections of society like the prison population, (where Muslims get a better diet due to Halal requirements), and run down inner city urban areas.

Islam, like Christianity, has never been about racial supremacy, those that claim other show an acute lack of understanding of history and religious creed and dogma.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

One of the main moral objections to Sharia and those that would impose it is that they seek to use our freedoms of speech and belief to manipulate it's introduction which would in turn deny me those very same freedoms.

Sharia is the antithesis of Western thought and development.
It is repressive, barbaric and all controlling.
Surely the very opposite of how we as a nation and a society wish to develop?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Actually Freeborn, Sharia is not the antithesis of Western thought and development. It's meaning and use has been greatly twisted so that we are led to believe the whole concept of 'Sharia' means less rights for woman and constant stonings.

Indeed, Sharia can and is used in exactly the same way as Jewish Beth Din courts or Catholic Cannon courts. It does not infringe or supercede common law. Jewish people are married and divorced through Beth Din courts. Sharia only offers the same for a different religion. It handles mostly divorce, civil matters and business disagreements. In fact, Sharia courts actually help Muslim woman to escape forced or unwanted marriages, if reconciliation is not possible. Non-Muslims are even starting to use Sharia courts for business disagreements because they're quicker, less formal, cheaper and put more weight on verbal agreements, as long as they can be verified of course.

Hindu's even have Dharma law, but no courts in UK that i know of...........yet.

In my ideal world, there would be no religious courts and only the courts of the land. But in a society where religion still seems to rule i think its a long way off. We either stop all religious courts for all religions, or allow all religions to have their courts. Anything else is hypocritical.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Nammu

We live in a secular society where religion and the State are completely seperate.

The laws within Sharia are, as a rule, restrictive, controlling and at times downright barbaric and are at odds with the very concept of freedom of speech, thought and belief, which are, or should be, at the very core of British society.

All religious courts should be abolished.

We require a judicial system that is just and fair for everyone regardless of race, creed or wealth....and gender!

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth
reply to post by Gorman91

I bet the ratio of Christians that approve violence against Muslims is 4 out of 5.

Jews against Muslim is probably 80% for.

This is the cool thing about surveys like this. You can slice the data anyway you want.

Whats your point?
Oh,you dont have a point.
Thats your point.

edit on 5-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

Originally posted by backinblack
I have met hundreds of muslims in my travels..
I have yet to meet one that wants Sharia Law..

Please don't bring common sense to the discussion.

You'll frighten off the Islamophobes !

Religion is Terrorism. It cant be defended.
Religion is itself Blasphemy. Religion is the worship of Idols of Stone,Words or Ideas.
Blasphemy is Irreverence. There is nothing more Irreverent than a Religious Believer. They have substituted Belief for Love. Next they substitute Anger and Hatred.

www.latimes.com...

But the assassination Monday ,January 3,2011,of Salmaan Taseer, the governor of Punjab, by one of his official security guards shows how difficult that will be. The alleged assailant reportedly gave a statement after his arrest expressing no remorse as he was ostensibly "protecting Allah's religion."

edit on 5-1-2011 by RRokkyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

I disagree. The Queen is head of both the Church of England and also has a role in governing the country. The UK is not a republic. However this is an academic point.

The more important point is that the majority of the people in the UK would identify themselves as Christian as a default position. They may not attend church (hence church attendance is in decline) however most people have been brainwashed into at the very least having a default Christianity that is part of their identity. I don't mind Christians provided they leave me alone. I am a social liberal.

So Islam is seen as a competing religion and a turf war is started. Sharia law is in a smokescreen arising from a moral panic fuelled by lurid tabloid headings of stoning, spousal rape, and beheadings. I am against Sharia law but it will be applied to moslems only by moslems and they are welcome to it but iti is a voluntary system that will or can be overturned by going to the law courts.

When the smokescreen is cleared away there is a lot of ugly racism running wild. See previous posts for example.

I

edit on 5-1-2011 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Islam is the most barbaric and vile death cult on the face of the planet.

Muhammad was a thief and a pedophile who had sex with a 9 year old.

No wonder why Muslims act this way, just look at how "moral" their role model is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join