It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Nikola Tesla Radiant Energy Invention Exhibited Giving Off Varying Amounts of Energy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

I discovered this video of a man showing off his version of Nikola Tesla's Radiant Energy device. It seems that the device gives off plenty of electricity to power a house, or a least one or more might have such capacity to power a house without any other need of electrical power.

There are two other things that I consider very amazing about this mans version of Nikola Tesla's Radiant Energy device and the first one is that he slides the connectors up and down two copper rods. The farther away from the earths surface, the less power is generated by the device, and vice-versa; the closer to the earths surface, the more power is generated by the device. This is something that I've not seen any others do, and this may be a key discovery.

The other thing that I see that is very interesting is that this man does not get shocked by the power coming from the rods as he moves the connectors up and down on the copper rods. Furthermore, he states this fact at the end of the video, that he doesn't get shocked as expected, like someone would with regular electricity.

I think this man has discovered a couple of very important secrets about Tesla's Free Radiant Energy. If one of these devices is not enough to power a house, then several of them could certainly do so; not only, that but they could power a vehicle just like Tesla powered his car.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I fully believe that there are several forms of free energy that we could be using to power almost everything in our lives, but TPTB keep them on the down low. Like hydrogen power, water powered cars ("There's this car that runs on water, man!"), solar power, etc.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I read somewhere that when Tesla died, the US Government took all his research, And it's a well known fact that after WW2, the US Government took in Scientists from Germany that were working on Hitlers inventions, like anti-gravity and flying saucers. .

I think the US Government may hold the secrets to a lot more, and I think thats what has kept them in power.

But it's just a matter of time before a lot of other people start figuring out ways to get off the grid and power thier own homes, The Government can't stop thousands of people from doing this at the same time.

I just wish the Govenment would come clean, literally !!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by FutureThinker

"But it's just a matter of time before a lot of other people start figuring out ways to get off the grid and power thier own homes, The Government can't stop thousands of people from doing this at the same time."

I hope that day will come soon. There are so many potential free energy systems out there that we just completely ignore because it's not shoved in our faces at Costco or Walmart or whatever. Why not replace all shingles on roofs with solar paneled shingles? Maybe somehow rig the gutters to power a water wheel when it rains, put some windmills in the backyard (I have no clue how they work), and that should get you through the day. Unless of course it's a dry, cloudy, windless day, then we can switch to hydrogen power or something like that.

And why would we have to get off the grid to do all of that? It's not like it's illegal to not pay for utilities that you can power yourself. That'd be like the grocery store calling the police and saying you're stealing because you're growing your own food in your garden.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by DontLegalizeDecriminalize

Well for one thing, a lot of places, you need to ask the town permissions to put up a shed or a fence, or renovate your house. And there are a lot of rat bastard neighbors out there that will run their mouths and bitch and sue you.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Well for one thing, a lot of places, you need to ask the town permissions to put up a shed or a fence, or renovate your house. And there are a lot of rat bastard neighbors out there that will run their mouths and bitch and sue you.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Sue you for what? Making renovations on your own property? I wonder how that would work out in court: "Your honor, Mr. Willis replaced his faded sun-bleached shingles with solar paneled shingles. Harnessing the power of mother nature to your own advantage? That is blasphemy! I am offended by Mr. Willis' ingenuity, and the fact that he is not fully dependent on the government to babysit all aspects of his life is outrageous."

But yeah I can understand that certain neighborhoods have some wacky agreements that you have to sign for when you first move there. I'm sure you could find ways around that without moving though
edit on 4-1-2011 by DontLegalizeDecriminalize because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

I am sure some places are worse than others. Mostly they argue petty things that shouldn't even exist, like most zoning law crap. It is too tall to be in this residential zone was one I heard, noise ordinance another. I used to snowmobile upstate NY a lot, they have fields filled with them there. I have stood among them many times, I couldn't hear anything louder than a very low whirring noise.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Oh I didn't mean full on 75ft windmills covering the backyard and towering over your neighbors home, I just meant have a couple 5-8ft tall windmills in the backyard. But I don't know how much power that would generate, because I am no windmill expert

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I believe this is mostly true in neighborhoods and subdivisions that make you approve major changes with them... Everyone who buys property there signs a contract to guarantee they won't paint their house with zebra stripes and let their grass grow to 3 feet tall, which would bring down the value of the entire neighborhood. I think it is different if you live on property that is not part of a specific community.
edit on 1/4/2011 by BobbinHood because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
Unless you live in a very windy locale, an 8 foot (high?) windmill isnt gonna get you much.
Though thee could be a lot of input into the system, if theyd buy your excess power, r give it back when you could use some xtra...
If tyhey are trying to install smart meters across america already, it makes a lot of sense to install ones that can take input from the house side as well as regulate the input from the "power"side.
I havent heard anymore about the electric paint two canadians have developed, but that would allow the whole house to produce power all day long.
Roofs of electric shingles cannot be impossible to produce with todays tech.
This idea makes a lot of sense., and should be persued with all vigor.
My favourite plan is to have a large barge floating near shore, that is mounted on four hydraulic cylinders.
As the tide raises the barge, it sucke the oil into the expanding cylinders,(this can produce power on the inflow, and when the tide is out, the barge can be lowered via letting the oil go out of the cylinders, and taking the electricity generated by the oil flowing through a hydraulic motor running a generator.
As you can see, the power supply would be fairly steady and the tide goes out twice a day....!

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

That's not a bad idea, but it'll only be useful for residents who live near the coast. I think we are missing out on an unlimited source of energy that's just staring us in the face 12 hours a day: the sun. I can't believe that instead of sucking oil out of the earth and polluting the environment with it, we are not taking advantage of the tremendous amount of potential the sun has. IMO solar power is not replacing oil for one simple reason: there's no profit to be made. I know it sounds like an extremely negative point of view of the world, but EVERYTHING is about profits. If TPTB cannot squeeze every penny out of whatever it is they want to monopolize, then it is not useful to them, and they must either make it illegal or toss it aside and never speak of it again. Case in point: cannabis. Off-topic, but a good example of this idea. Cannabis can be grown by literally any person with an IQ over 40 in almost any part of the world, and can be used for medicine, clothing, fuel, plastic, paper, and countless other things. The problem with this? Like I said, any person can grow it, therefore it is of no use to TPTB, so they used propaganda to make it illegal. That's why I see such a danger in the legalization of cannabis, because if legal, they can monopolize it, much like tobacco, and put whatever dangerous, addictive additives they choose in it, and they lazy ignorant people in society will think nothing of it. Sorry to get off topic, but while solar power is not illegal, I am literally in shock that we do not have all of our scientists working at oil and gas industries quitting their jobs and pursuing a career in solar power. But of course, no money to be made, so it is useless in this sick society we live in. I apologize if my negative view of the world rubbed off on you

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
There are some GREAT tesla youtube vids out there but that one has to be the most
annoying crappy effort i have laid witness to!
jesus christ that bloody racket (no not the spark gap) that would break me! pure torture

also the lack of an explanation for those who no nothing about the circuit and why it does the
things it can.

as pointed out there are so many ways to harness mother nature to power your home and also
get paid from the grid if you supply them.
There is no doubt in my mind that the guvermunt have the "good stuff" locked away never to see
the light of day but dont let them stop you trying to find the holy grail of zero point energy.

drop me a schematic by when ya do ta.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The problem is $...

If your goal is to have a COSTEFISIANT houshold
it still takes alot of money converting your house to
sun, wind, HHO or any other mean..

If you dont have the money to pay up front you
need to borrow.
The morgage for that loan is probobly equal to
what you spend on the grid.

SO, unless you can build the stuff yourself for verry
low amounts of money. Its not worth it..

top topics

join