It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US warns Belgium

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:24 PM
link   
No, not pathetic, pragmatic. You are typical, though.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
No, not pathetic, pragmatic. You are typical, though.

pragmatic ? Excuse me, but saying "europe hates the us" is only starting fire, and has nothing to do with reality.
Try to work for peace and love, and not for war & hate please.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Read your rhetoric you've thrown and tell me about peace and love.

Pragmatic, as I said. Unless your idea of peace and love is to ignore the threat we face so that you won't be bothered with hearing of war. Terrorist attacks over here is fine, you just prefer not to hear of war in Iraq. Why, do you risk big bucks? Or is it that the side for which you cheer or actively support run the risk of losing a major trainer, finacial backer and overall friend?

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne Terrorist attacks over here is fine, you just prefer not to hear of war in Iraq. Why, do you risk big bucks?

Thomas, your error is to claim humanity your own and deny it others.

posted on Mar, 18 2003 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I know you are, but what am I?

Whatever you say bounces off me and sticks to you.

Pass the crayons and the paste. Naw, keep the crayons and just pass me the good-tasting paste.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 12:55 AM
link   
America warns everyone who don't agree with their plans, can't you see that ? It's as clear as a glass of water. It's not only belgium, also Holland, they have a plan to invade holland and free their people if ever caught by the ICC.

So those who doesn't give a **** about International law are going to rule over us. What a good idea !

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
No doubt about the dirt. Just another European government proving how much they hate the U.S.

U-P, quick! Move to the U.S. Britain, Australia or New Zealand!

Yes, Belgium has that special law. We spoke about it 2 or 3 times on ATS. Especially when Palestinians tryed to sue Sharon and when Isarealians tryed to sue Arafat.
The new game in Belgium is now : I sue you and you sue me.

That law is R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S !!!!!!! You can live where you want, you'll be able to sue anybody on a Belgium Court. The whole world can sue the whole world on a Belgium Court.That's why we had to do an amendment to that law.

But I didn't heard anything on the Belgian news.

It's only B.S. In 1 month, we'll have an election in Belgium and ours " leaders " are trying to do anything, just to have some votes. Don't worry, Belgium is still WITH the USA.

Belgium is NOT France. In France, 82 % of the peoples are behind their government. In Belgium, it's the opposite.

It's only election propaganda.

Anyway, write to your congresman and ask him to put Belgium on the rogue states list, and after, invade Belgium. It's not so difficult.Belgium is a 10 million country who has only 42.000 soldiers who don't want to fight against anybody.

But becarefull to our F-16 fleet !!!

We have 72 F-16 without any ECM system and our pilots do only 165 flight hours each years ( NATO minimum is 240 hours/years ).

Also, becarefull with our MBT Leopard 1. We bought them in the sixities. I think that we have something like 250 of these antediluvian leopard 1.

But I'm not * worry *, your navy will never reach our coasts. Cuz our 3 frigates will sink all your fleet before.

I'm living in a country who's managed by a bunch of sad internationalist clowns.

And if you want to know who in Belgium is allways shouting against the USA, click that link : Link

Really,nowadays, beeing belgian is a real shame and a pain in the ass !

I'll not forget what my gov did when I'll go voting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S : the so-called " old Europe " is breaking my balls !

[Edited on 19-3-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 02:20 AM
link   
After all i know, Ariel Sharon DID order 10k Palestinians genocided in 1982. If he's a war criminal, he should be treated as the lowly animal he is, not only by Belgian courts, but by his own country and the US !

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Karl Molarius
After all i know, Ariel Sharon DID order 10k Palestinians genocided in 1982. If he's a war criminal, he should be treated as the lowly animal he is, not only by Belgian courts, but by his own country and the US !

All the criminals should be sentenced. But when an Paletinians want to sue an Israeli or when an israeli want to sue a Palestinian, that's allmost impossible.

Anyway, Justice doesn't exist on earth because everybody is responsible of something and all the humanbeings have something to hide.

Look, many peoples who think that Sharon has ordered a 10K palestinians genocide don't think that Turkey must be condemned when they slaughtered more than 1 million kurds and 400.000 greeks in the begining of the 20th century. Is it fair for the greeks and the kurds ?
Of course not.

It's * just * a policy problem. The eternal problem. * I * want to sue those from the *other side * for what they did, but * I * don't want that * those from the other side * try to sue * those from my side *.

Justice, my eye !

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
It's * just * a policy problem. The eternal problem. * I * want to sue those from the *other side * for what they did, but * I * don't want that * those from the other side * try to sue * those from my side *.

Justice, my eye !

You seem to be a nihilist .. is that so ?

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:04 AM
link   

"Genocided" is a word? Let's see, if genocide was complete, there would be no more Palestinians, and it would have been more than the alleged 10k. So obviously there was no genocide.

Seems hard for folks to think of any reason for the enemies of Israel to be tried on war crimes. Oh, the reasons are obvious, and they occur all the time. One need not go to 1982. But those who blind themselves to the truth don't look for the war crimes of the Arabs.

Those who lived around Dachau pretended not to know about the human atrocities against the Jews and the others in that camp. Seems the concept isn't dead.

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Those who lived around Dachau pretended not to know about the human atrocities against the Jews and the others in that camp. Seems the concept isn't dead.

Come on, i'm just pointing out that some crazy generals and rabbis in Israel were/are genociding the Palestinian people, and you're talking about antisemitism ?

Im only talking about the madness of a minority in Israel! They even assassinated their own secular prime minister that was trying to open doors for peace !!

wake up !!!

posted on Mar, 19 2003 @ 08:00 AM
link   
A link to the Belgium story on the BBC...

news.bbc.co.uk...

I also notice relations between Cuba and The U.S are taking another turn for the worse.

www.sky.com...

I don't think too much of the Belgian thing, I find this more worrying. It certainly seems like the U.S is sticking its fingers in a lot of pies all at once. It's starting to look more like imperalism every day.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 10:46 AM
link   
First off, it's got nothing to do with him complaining about anti-semitism. The question is why a lawsuit against Sharon would be entertained but thousands of lawsuits against Arafat for arranging and facilitating suicide bombers are not. (Don't argue the fact that he's involved in that please or I'll lose any form of respect for your intellect and sight)

The point that doesn't make any sense to me is what is Belgium to us? A palestinian has a problem with an Israeli and belgium thinks they have the right to subpoena the parties? Who the hell are they? Did someone tell the Belgian government that they're important? If anything maybe I could see an international body doing this crap, but Belgium? Of all places? Does anyone know what these people do, are they in the news, do they contriubte something fantastic to the world besides waffles? Give me a break, someone tell these 2 bit euro-pols to wake up to the reality that on the grand scheme of things no one gives half a # about them.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   

No, I'm not. But I'm a real realist.

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 11:00 AM
link   

HARDCORE!

posted on Mar, 20 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by U.S. Patriot

HARDCORE!

Not at all. I'm a sweetheart and a gentleman !

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join