It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAE announces Weather Control Technology - Amazing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leyla
This weather making machine by the UAE is huge. This topic is getting heavy perhaps it should go in End times. Because I'm not the only one who thinks Dubai might be Babylon. Dubai is a city of Merchants with the largest man made harbor in the world and with the tallest building on earth. Also due to the crunch they have several projects on hold one for example one is a artificial Island called the Universe.

www.dubaifaqs.com...

Its a federation of 7 Monarchs with one man in charge of the whole group . Don't think there is another government like it. Read Revelation 18 and just think about it.

en.wikipedia.org...

And as for a experienced contributor to ATS... I'm still stunned.

Off topic
(The UN/ EU is not run by Kings. The only other place with a unique government is the Vatican City.)

babylon is iraq.

after disasters and the pole shift, iraq will be green and its rivers will be wide so that even ships can go through them. iraq will rise at the end times and kufa(city in iraq near ancient babelon) will be the centre of the world and the new islamic caliphate which would be established by the imam mahdi. the mahdi is not the antichrist, even though the bible depicts him as so, the bible is modified. the mahdi will not claim to be god, however the mahdi will be ruthless, but thats only because hes on earth to redeem the oppressed and punish the evil people.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Is this prophecy of a particular source like the Qu'ran or elsewhere? I'm very interested in the source and how it connects to other predictions that have been made elsewhere.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Pertaining to Dubai:
I've always been very bothered by this "new" city and all of it's directions it seems to go. I don't at all like the power and wealth concentrating on there. And I surely don't like these false islands being created. Not only are the a bomb on the ecosystem, but they simply won't last. Watch them crumble into the see within our lifetime!

However, it's very interesting to me now that they've made a world set of islands and now are going to add the universe. Wierd...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by skylightsintheillions
reply to post by RizeorDie

Is this prophecy of a particular source like the Qu'ran or elsewhere? I'm very interested in the source and how it connects to other predictions that have been made elsewhere.

its prophecy from hadith, which were told by other imams and the prophet muhammed. in fact its very detailed as it gives dates. we are also told about the sufyani, an evil man who will rise to power in the middle east, in demascus to be more specific. i'd like to not that demascus would be destroyed in islamic prophecy as well. 9 months after the sufyani the mahdi will appear and kill the sufyani thus ending his reign of terror

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by daryllyn
Rain making technology

Rain making tech from Thailand used in Australia

I thought these links were relevant. I was digging around last night and had no idea that rain could be "made".

Did you change the second link? It was an article when I first clicked on it and now it is a television news report?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Interesting Thread.

Salt being sprayed into the atmosphere in Queensland in August(?) last year and now the southern hemisphere deluged?

Negative ions produced and released into the atmosphere in Dubai, for at least as long as the project has been funded, but probably not in huge amounts. In themselves, negative ions are health enhancing, naturally produced ones, around waterfalls and such seem completely harmless to me but I am not so sure about the automated metatron produced ones.

I wonder if the salt sprayed over Queensland was harvested from those expensive to run desalination plants in Dubai?

edit on 14/1/2011 by teapot because: edit

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

Originally posted by daryllyn
Rain making technology

Rain making tech from Thailand used in Australia

I thought these links were relevant. I was digging around last night and had no idea that rain could be "made".

Did you change the second link? It was an article when I first clicked on it and now it is a television news report?

No, I didn't. The first is a link to BBC and the second is a link to World News Australia. Both pertaining to "rain making" technologies.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reading the above link about rain making in australia/ queensland got me researching something else.
But funnily enough stumbled upon this page which co-incides with your UAE story - but this is 2000. The company that he approached in the USA and whom the Thai king went through for Queensland Govt about testing.

ral.ucar.edu...

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Well the effects I can see, at least in the immediate future is that this technology takes from Peter to give to Paul.

Not sure about Peter and Paul but the effects of messing with the weather can have consequences

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
i mean just geometry wise,

Metatron's Cube, Sacred Geometry, Radar and the US NAVY

Harold E. Holt Naval Communication Station
-21° 48' 59.00", +114° 9' 56.00"
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Aerial View

Layout

Signal Pattern

Now just WHAT are they playing at?