It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UAE announces Weather Control Technology - Amazing

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Scientist working for UAE claim they have been able to artificially generate rainstorms in their desert regions over 50 times. This was accomplished even during the driest summer months baffling the locals, unaware of the secret research taking place. The storms were said to turn into lightning and hail storms at times.

Just to give you an idea of what the region looks like.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0ea220593da7.jpg[/atsimg]

The project consisted of 5 separate sites with 20 emitters each. The emitters release ions into the air, trillions in fact. Over 4 months the sites would be turned on when a necessary 30% humidity was recorded. While their weather services predicted no rain or even cloud formation in the region, the project was capable of generating rain on 52 separate days! the image explains it all!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fabd53707bb.jpg[/atsimg]

Professor Hartmut Grassl, a former institute director at the Max Planck Institute for Meteorology, was quoted: "There are many applications. One is getting water into a dry area. Maybe this is a most important point for mankind."

Very cool stuff!

The savings using the Weathertec technology are huge with the system costing £6 million a year while desalination is £45 million.

Building an ionising system is about £7 million while a desalination plant would be £850 million and costs a lot more to run.

Source

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
While this all sounds great, being able to get water to dry areas. What happens to the surrounding areas? This seems like it would have very widespread effects. When the rain falls it must then get evaporated, where does it go then? It seems like this must cause other storms to happen creating a ripple across the globe.

I don't claim to be any sort of expert on this subject but as with everything they seem to be only looking at the immediate good and overlooking any problems that may arise.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by NWtoHide

Im with you there but then again I'm sort of cowardly when it comes to messing with nature heh. They actually did something sort of like this years back called cloud seeding Op, have you heard of that?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

Yes I have heard of cloud seeding. The US and China are known to do it. However that involves spraying things into the atmosphere which i generally don't agree with. I think this seems to be the most green method of doing it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
its no coincidence that the towers they use have 6 arms on them, this is just the same as the design for haarp, the 6 sided geometry seems pretty important for working with charged 'anything',

edit on 1/3/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Just to let you know they never stopped the cloud seeding. I can't find it but I'll keep trying, there was a post that had a link to all the states that use cloud seeding today. The list them right on the state's website, here is what Texas says about their weather modification www.tdlr.state.tx.us...

I think it's mostly mid-western states that use cloud seeding, I don't like it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Well a couple things to think about. This area is very close to a sea, and a lot of moisture comes in from there.
But all this technology really does is send up ions into the atmosphere, which collect dust, and make surfaces for water in the area to condense onto and then create rain. Its not as if this technology "sucks in" air from the environment. Its just helping the pre-existing water have surfaces to condense on.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Your right, its probably NOT a coincidence that they use 6 arms. In fact there is more than likely a very good scientific reason behind it. when you think about it, wouldnt Satan prefer a desert over fertile ground anyways? Just saying

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

it crossed my mind that you might make a connection between the 6 and the number of the beast, that wasnt what i meant though :p

i mean just geometry wise, try this, if you have 7 coins with you of all the same denomination, (i.e. 7 quarters or 7 pennies or 7 dimes, etc)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/30584ca85dd7.jpg[/atsimg]

set one down on the desk in front of you, then pile the other 6 around the one in the middle, this way you will see that any perfect circle always amounts to fitting only 6 of its own size around it, this makes 6 a very important number in our cosmos,

now think about this, any free flowing energy force always trys to form a perfect circle/sphere/ball, i.e. droplet of water in suspended animaton without gravity, or atoms/particals

or

every magnetic feild emited by a magnet,

since seeing this i never looked at the star of isreal the same way again, (star of david.)

edit on 1/3/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by pryingopen3rdeye

Thank you for the input!

I figured it had to do with geometry and what shapes work best in our universe.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Well it's a great technological advancement and all, but we are playing with fire here.

How many times in the last 100 years have we done things that we've later on regretted? Artificially creating weather is probably going to have effects on the atmosphere and other areas close by.

I certainly applaud science trying to find a solution for water in dessert areas, lord knows that Africa needs that very badly considering the water situation of most of those people.

I just think a vast ammount of peer review research is needed on the after effects of using this technology and what possible negative outcomes there will be.

~Keeper

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Well the effects I can see, at least in the immediate future is that this technology takes from Peter to give to Paul.

Meaning the water vapour that get's captured by the ions created by these generators doesn't end up where it's normally supposed to be.

The UAE gets the rain that somewhere else was meant to get, possibly another country.

edit on 3/1/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Thanks for the input as well. To be honest, i think this is a very safe technology. I doubt very many regions get rainfall from this area. Not to mention that rainfall evaporates very quickly in the desert, right back into the atmosphere. The crucial part of this idea is not the fact that we are making it rain, but that we are slowly restarting the process of returning that land to a useful state and able to maintain that constant water cycle necessary for life to return in abundance

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I have two words:

Adverse Effects

Lets look into the demand this places on the earth before we go and mass commercialize this thing

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
im kind of surprised by the lack of interest in this thread.

although I should supose that any thread with "weather modification" in the title is asking for a bruising.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
This weather making machine by the UAE is huge. This topic is getting heavy perhaps it should go in End times. Because I'm not the only one who thinks Dubai might be Babylon. Dubai is a city of Merchants with the largest man made harbor in the world and with the tallest building on earth. Also due to the crunch they have several projects on hold one for example one is a artificial Island called the Universe.

www.dubaifaqs.com...

Its a federation of 7 Monarchs with one man in charge of the whole group . Don't think there is another government like it. Read Revelation 18 and just think about it.

en.wikipedia.org...

And as for a experienced contributor to ATS... I'm still stunned.

Off topic
(The UN/ EU is not run by Kings. The only other place with a unique government is the Vatican City.)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Ahh i didnt see this thread, i think there are another 2 more treads regarding this including one i started, my bad.

But yeah this kind of technology seems quite amazing, im not sure what effects it can have on the long term, and i dont really like the idea of playing God with weather.

Im sure this says a lot for the skeptics about HAARP based weather disruption, if Abu Dhabi can achieve this with fund of £7 million, which is absolutely minuscule compared to the cost of other research programs, i bet billions have been spent on weather control devices and research, im sure some of them had more success then we perceive.

I think this is probably the first time someone has come foward with proof this technology exists, instead of mere speculation like HAARP etc.

Not to sound like all doom n gloom, but in Islamic end day prophecy, its said that the antichrist will have powers to make it rain and bring water to drought famine struck areas. And that people will see this as a miraculous act.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
So we now know that the middle east is using this technology which is, as we are ascertaining, comparable to HAARP?
I feel happy for those in the desert who get extra rain, but I worry for the effects of this kind of molestation of our climate.
Seriously, Earth creates and settles at it's equilibrium! If we displace this, and create that, there will be a reaction on this planet, either instantaneously or finding itself stored as potential energy to be triggered.
This is not good. But now it's seeming that worldwide use of this HAARP-like, ion technology will be the norm for countries who can afford it.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Rain making technology

Rain making tech from Thailand used in Australia

I thought these links were relevant. I was digging around last night and had no idea that rain could be "made".

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by NWtoHide

I have wondered that too, what will happen if you could turn deserts into green, what effect that would have on every where else?

I wonder if they got permission to do this, or are they just acting as a single country?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join