It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old Newbie ..... INTRO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Hey - Great Site! Can't believe I made it. Sorry but it really was a Marathon but once I arrived I saw straight off that it really is the place to be.
I'm originally from the UK and now live in New Zealand (hope I didn't break a rule there) and I'm an avid reader and follower of most topics on this site but above all I would say 'the search for Truth in all things' is what drives me and lets face it that is some task in the world we now live in. Even so, I've searched all my life for meaning and I'm so glad to at least discover before I join the Big Guy in the Sky that the world we live in has a lot more to it than we're lead to believe.
I've had one or two (three actually) experiences throughout my life that sent me on my search and hey what a great and exciting search it's been.
Humanity has never had a better vehicle for joining together with one voice in order to help improve our lot.
So hopefully you guys will welcome me and hopefully give me a few clues while I learn to fly and I shall look forward very much to getting to know you all (Now that would be a task).

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Wiseupall

WoW welcome the portal dude
Enjoy your time here !

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Explanation: Flagged!

Personal Disclosure: Welcome! OL is sure a mod will be along soon to help out with an informative post etc. I also recommend utilizing the pink chat voyuer function on the ATS tool bar to the far right of most ATS webpages! It will enable you to watch who and what is being posted in chat but unfortunately you wont be able to join or chat back until your post count reaches 100 posts or so.

Reply to this post with the reply function up top right of this post and that'll be another post towards your mandatory 20 posts before you can start your own threads

Please message me using the message button on far left ATS tool bar if you require any further help whatsoever!

Peace and much love!

Sincerely OL [OmegaLogos]

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Thanks so much for the prompt welcome - my steering wheel will be a little easier to control now. If I crash on the highway I'll message you- just hang on to me for a while. I'm travelling at 60 mile an hour (hint hint - age) but I used to go much faster. But hey, slowing down means you are much more observant. You just forget some of what you've observed!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by The Utopian Penguin

Hey - you stay warm down there and thanks for the welcome NZ has 30c in the shade right now. At least where I am. But will need some support while I'm driving through this site and every bit is welcome. I don't know if you can message me but your welcome any time.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Interesting introduction you have.

Read the book Zhuan Falun to understand human life, how to be a good person, opening your third eye, supernormal powers etc:

www.falundafa.org...

Try the exercises to open up your body:

www.falundafa.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gaussq
Welcome to ATS!

Interesting introduction you have.

Read the book Zhuan Falun to understand human life, how to be a good person, opening your third eye, supernormal powers etc:

www.falundafa.org...

Try the exercises to open up your body:

www.falundafa.org...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Thanks for the welcome - I've read many similar books but I'll look out for that one. Unfortunately NZ is usually at the end of the line when it comes to books in the stores. I brought lots of books from UK with me and I've been here three year now and they're only just appearing in the stores under the new section. But there's always on line shopping.
My favourite book for daily life is 'The Power of Intention' by Wayne Dyer - one of my favourite authors.
As for the chakras - I'm afraid I always end up falling asleep when I meditate - I really must conquer that one.

Sorry if I'm late in responding - I got called away. Catch up again soon.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

It is said reading that book once is better than readin 10 000 normal books.... I know it sounds unbelievable but just wait until you read that second chapter about your third eye..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gaussq

It is a fascinating area I agree. I read lots and lots on Budism and developing the third eye is going to become a lot easier in the very near future when major earth changes come about.

new topics

top topics

join