It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cambodian 'jungle woman' flees back to wild

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Well yes that was the original intention, but now that I re-read everything. I think humanities is that right word for this instance. A jungle that reverted back as far as you say would have very little in the definition of humanity. dictionary.reference.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
One flew over the cukoo's nest ...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Personally I can't stand big cities at all. I don't see how people can stand to live on top of one another like that, reminds me of ant farms. Piling into subways like sardines, even just walking or standing on the sidewalk, no personal space. No thanks, I can do without all that. I can stand going to the city for a few hours to catch a hockey game, or to go to a show or shopping or whatever, but I couldn't live like that. On an odd side note I like the moshpits at shows, but I guess that is more of an adrenaline burst thing than anything else.

The family is selfish for trying to force her to stay, just only thinking about their own thoughts and feelings. Yeah it sucks they lost their kid, but if they cared they would just let her live how she wants to. She is not a kid anymore, and can make her own choices.
edit on Tue, 04 Jan 2011 05:20:44 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join