It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video: Child Apparition - RMS Queen Mary - Long Beach, CA

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
reply to post by BURNZYY

It is the reflection of the eyes what tells me it is a hoax. Ghosts are are not touchable and so light would go right through them. reflection would be out of the question in that matter.

Sorry it is a hoax.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

As we have so little in the way of "facts" surrounding ghosts, I'm not sure we can simply say "hoax" because the eyes of an alleged captured spirit don't seem to be the way we imagine.

Not saying that this is defintely not a hoax, but until there is more definitive proof of exactly what constitutes a "ghost" and how these apparitons may appear in differing circumstances, or for that matter definitive proof of a hoax, I'll keep an open mind on the subject.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by DutchBigBoy

It doesnt mean that its a hoax because you here storys of other Ghosts / Apparitions being of physical form and that might just give them the reflection in there eyes.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

I have seen this before, but don't remember where. It looks pretty creepy to me. I tried to determine if it is in fact a weird shadow or something, but all I am seeing is the little girl.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't think this is a hoax, but I wonder if it might be a raccoon. I know that there are reports of raccoons in that area of the ship, and it might explain why the eyes look the way they do. Also in the still shot at the bottom of the page it kind of looks like a raccoon with a shadow on the wall behind it (you can see something that might be an ear up by the "hairline" of the girl image. I don't know what to think for sure, I am a skeptic by nature,but since I don't have a definitive answer, I can't make a conclusion on this one. Definitely creepy looking, even if it is a raccoon.

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Definitely a strange image & video to take in. I get a generally negative feeling from it & my first reaction is that it needs to go. Strong malevolence from this one...

posted on Jan, 2 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Nice to see an interesting old thread resurrected.

This is very very very creepy. I'm glad I've watched in the morning rather than right before trying to go to bed.

It's strange. I don't think it's shadows. Could it be a reflection of some sort? It seems sort of low to the ground to be a reflection off a mirror, but maybe if the mirror were sitting on the floor and tilted upwards, could it be a reflection of the investigator's face? The angles don't seem quite right, but I wanted to throw that out as a possibility.

The idea of it being a raccoon or other animal I think it is a good one too. I've never been on this ship to know how likely that is.

To me, I don't see anything that makes this look like a child other than the stature. Without any context at all, if I saw this video I would think it was an adult woman sitting on the floor in a small room.

Do ghosts reflect light in their eyes? Not that I've ever heard of... but, then, what the heck are ghosts anyway?? I've heard some claim to have seen apparition with glowing eyes (especially glowing red) so who knows.

Whatever this is, it is an ultra creepy video. Creepy, creepy, creepy. Creepy.

(creepy)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join