It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Introduction

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Whats up, ATS?
I've been a longtime anonymous reader, and I decided to finally post. But first, a little bit of backgound info.. I was woken by a friend who recommended that I watch the Obama Deception, watching this movie reignighted my love of conspiracy theories. Fastforward about a year or so, I have been actively trying to get rid of all sorts brainwashing and lies that have been imposed on us by NWO, bankers, eugenists, etc.... As a Senior in Highschool, I am surrounded, daily, by uninformed and materilistic types of people. All of whom are very, very fast asleep. Well, that is about it I guess. Ill be trying to get my post count up so I can make threads

Facemelter

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Facemelter

Nano toka Facemelter..!

Good to see you catching on at a young(er) age...it took me far longer unfortunately.

And make use of the site's search function - some good stuff...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Welcome facemelter.
I'm quite sure you will enjoy ATS.
Just be careful what to believe and disagree with.
There are alot of great topics here...

BUT I wrote this post because...I love the fact that there's a facemelter and facelift on the same thread.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Welcome Facemelter (I like the name)

Wish i would've known what I know now when I was in highschool, would be the best places to start to spread REAL info. Keep it up man!

Go youtube forbidden knowledge in youtube, (should be a gray haired guy in front of a Ron Paul poster) good speech.

and Old World Secrets the Omega Project Codes (1-13 youtube series) based on a book.

Other than those tidbits, again welcome!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Facemelter

Hi Facemelter, and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-Profile Backgrounds

Signature Guidelines

ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Try to transform all your energy into a positive energy, effectively negating all evil around you.

I recommend you read the book Zhuan Falun to enlighten to the higher truths of being human:

www.falundafa.org...

Some exercises to open up your body:

www.falundafa.org...

top topics

join