It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation needed with a series of dreams

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2012 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamtraveler420
reply to post by Phantom traveller

oh and hey I have never had a casual chat with anyone really there, Not that I recall fully, we are always under attack when Im there, I have rarely found myself in a peaceful situation, II am always getting chased by this evil entity. which consists of hoards of zombies, robot humanoids with guns for arms sometimes.but there is a bigger force that is rarely seen.-

Sorry i missed it.

I had some moments of peace,that gave me the chance to talk to people around.As i mentioned in a previous post i was talking to a woman and i asked her if she thought that all this is a dream.She never answered.
The zombies i came across were more like the "28 days later" zombies,not walking corpses,but they had the bahavior of a zombie.
To be honest when all the bath salt/cannibal attacks started in USA,i thought that the dream was coming true.Maybe it does and we visited the future

The humanoid robots:Never had the pleasure of meeting them
The troops i remember were human,as far as i know.They are either a new addition or the troops i saw are evolving.They kinda sound like Borg btw.

I agree that there is something bigger behind them.Something that is controlling them.I knew that from the very first dream,i could almost feel it.But i don't know what it is.

I have been goin into my dreams and these places we share and have not yet been to almost nightly and even when i take naps sometimes, its gettin crazy haha

I soooooo envy you.
Apart from the last dream that i was in the storage room in the factory(check this post) i haven't been able to return.If you find yourself in the factory and it's not too much trouble,look for this room.From what i 've understood it's many levels underground.

So any news from the warzone?

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Oh my god I CAN'T believe I forgot this, I read about dream symbols, here are some I can remember I am checking this now on a site
Also I am going to look up zombies for you

WOLVES: DEATH
Spiders: secrets or a perceived threat
Owls: wisdom
Snakes: a problem
Cats: responsabillity take that with a large grain of salt because of ancient egypt

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 07:53 PM
link   
So i looked up zombies on a dream symbol website and heres what I got

zombie see also: monster ghost categories: People Someone who is not "alive" emotionally—not in touch with their humanity, compassion, feelings, etc. A threatening zombie (monster-like) can represent your subconscious fears. Dreaming that a zombie is after you can mean you feel or fear that someone is threatening you in real life—emotionally, mentally, or physically—or it could just be that you're having a Toxic Dream.
Read more at: www.thecuriousdreamer.com... Copyright 2012 The Curious Dreamer

so maybe it is refering to anxiety over politics or principle where emotions are being thrust aside for profit or something I dunno

posted on Jul, 22 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamtraveler420

That Tattoo looks a lot like a symbol for mjolnir- Thor's hammer maybe it symbolizes that you have power
and i hate to make it seem evil or anything but It's on your left arm right, because the left hand path is the path of Satan or was,( i am a christian but my family is left handed so I don't know how to interpreter that for I am a student and an amateur philosopher and theologian at best.) so maybe it means That the power you posses is evil, which means this whole situation in this dream is a symbol for the use of a necessary or lesser evil to fight a greater evil.
a moral power struggle if you will. do you come across a situation where you could solve a huge problem in someones life if you violate your principles because if so then we have just hit this dreams meaning right on the nose. but as I said earlier I am only an amateur philosopher and theologian at best has a good night.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamme5

Interesting explanations,but we are past the point of explaning the symbolisms of the dreams,we are convinced that they are more than dreams.

As for my tattoo,it is the hammer of Thor and i have it in real life.

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Oh in that case I have no freaking clue, I would not even be an amateur philosopher if I didn't know when to say that

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wait in this dream do the electronic function, maybe it's not disease, but rather it was a nuclear bomb, turning them into a semi-sentient being while having them hunger for flesh.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Hey phantom, sorry i havent been around. I just got back from vacation
anyways How have you been, is anything new? I have not had any dreams really recently that i could recall either. It is weird because I was able to go in nightly on command, but lately I have not been able to do that. Anyways thank you for all the other interpretations Iamm5, I thought it was symbolism at first, but after Phantom and I have shared our dreams with each other we realized that they were the same, and we are not located no where near each other. There may be something going on in our subconscious that we are not aware of and maybe you are not aware of yet. Who knows what the real explanation is

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Good to see you're back.I hope you had a great time on your vacation.

As for me nothing new.Just a few glimpses of the place,like looking through a very dusty window.
Don't worry that you can't go there,sometimes it took a while between dreams.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

you are right phantom, I was just so use to be able to go into them on command that I guess I forgot that sometimes it isnt feasable haha I really hope to see you soon Lia, my mind thinks about you alot and it constantly wonders why we share this special connection between each other

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 01:20 AM
link   

why we share this special connection between each other

I think about it all the time as well.We have something in common that we can't figure out yet.
I went as far as to think that we knew each other in a past life.I know it sounds crazy,but i'm out of logical explanations.
I was also thinking that there is a possibility that we might have shared other dreams as well.Any other weird dream that you'd like to share?

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

It does not sound crazy at all to me, I really cant find any logical reasons other than what we both think haha Anyways, I have a lot of weird dreams, most of them involve war for some reason,and lately i have not been remembering all of them...sometimes its like im a soldier in my dreams. Everywhere I go there is usually a battle, and they are always weird,but always hold a storyline..but lately all my dreams have been in a place that is a light brown, kind of reminds me of arizona or maybe the middle east. Thats what kind of look it has to it. We def. may have shared dreams though that you remember and I dont, so how about you? any other weird dreams

posted on Aug, 18 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Weird dreams....every single day.

I have a lot of weird dreams, most of them involve war for some reason,and lately i have not been remembering all of them...sometimes its like im a soldier in my dreams

Any chance that this is ww2 or Vietnam.These are two wars that i often dream about.And for a reason i'm a part of the war.They look more like memories than dreams.Sometimes,while awake,i have some flashbacks from these 2 wars.
Especially ww2 dreams are freaking me out,because i'm a German,close to Hitler.Since i was a kid i felt a strong connection to Germany and when i read something about the war i have caught myself numerous time to think:that is not how it happened.Of course i cannot remember how it did happen,but that's another story.
One of my friends really freaked,when we went for the very first time in Germany for a festival and i didn't need a map to take her whereever she wanted.I felt i knew the place.
The Vietnam dreams always end up with a Napalm explosion.I'm definetely an American.I can't see if i'm a man or a woman(that goes for the ww2 dreams too),No matter what kind of story i see,the Napalm explosion always happens and then darkness until i wake up.

lately all my dreams have been in a place that is a light brown

Do you see a huge elongated building with only a little part over the ground,but most of it underground with a lot of corridors?If yes i'm officially freaked out.
The place i see is a desert with little plants and 3 suns in the sky.I first saw it last November and a few months later one of my friends saw it as well.

Let's see weird dreams.....
Many times i see i'm in space or strange planets.Last night for example i was in a ship travelling to Saturn.Although Saturn is a gas giant,we went inside and there was a little planet,like our moon.

Another dream ,i was in a city completely destroyed,with dead bodies in both sides of the road and in the end of the road there was a big mansion,completely black.I went inside and on the top floor there was this guy,sitting in a throne(really handsome,but scary) and when i asked him what happened in the town,he told me:"The end".

In another dream i was in a road near my house,outside my old high school.There was thick fog everywhere and a little girl was standing in the middle of the road.She was holding a trident and she started telling me to bow down and worship her.When i refused and told her " this is my dream get out of here" she said :"fine,but i will give you something to remember me" and she hit me with the trident in the foot.When i woke up the bone on my foot was cracked.

In the dreams 99% of the times i remember that i'm dreaming.I could write a book(maybe more than one) with my dreams.

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Hello!! I would say that they possibly could be part of WW2 or vietnam, I remember one time I had to travel through these trenches and our recon area was probably an 8x8 foot building made out of plywood or some other thin wood. Most of the dreams I have about war are in an urban enviroment. I have often visited this one place that I would say resembles either new york, or chicago..You know typical highrise buildings with concrete bottoms and stuff, often when I am in those places there is usually dead bodies everywhere and some kind of robotic humans that are in war with regular humans, its kind of like the end of I Robot if you have ever seen that movie but the robots transform from regular people to these, I remember one time i was in the middle of one of these places and I was standing behind a big pillar...Then all of a sudden a wrecking ball that this giant robot had was taking the pillar down around me and then I woke up.I agree with what you said though, all of my dreams seem like either memories or future events. I really think that this place you speak of with the building half way out of the ground may be where I have been, in your dreams is it surrounded by giant mountains, but these mountains are more like big brown sand dunes or rolling hills made out of brown rock?? the building that goes underground and has many corridors though makes me wonder, The place I speak of reminds me of some sort of prison camp that is in the hills,and there is a road that goes through the center and the building you speak of is kind of in the center, I beleive I have went down in that building but I am not totally sure, I know when I went to sleep recently I told myself I would find Lia tonight in my dreams. I do not remember if I did or not but maybe thats why my location has been here...

I have been in space before in my dreams also, but I was in a ship and I was looking over the earth or some other planet and there were what looked like nuclear explosions going off, the people who were driving the spaceship told me it was not safe to be there and that is why I am here.

This fallen down city you are talking about, are all the building grey?? I do not know if I have been inside the mansion, but I do think that this city im talking about is a coastal city with highrise buildings.

Now the little girl your talkin about makes me wonder, remember how i told you about how i was stuck in this place surrounded by the mountains?? well that is the same place where i saw the woman who stopped me from leaving, she didnt reach her arm out when she made me stop though, A big light went off ( reminded me of lightning) and then my dream ended.

I probably also could write a book on my dreams if I could remember all of them and every exact detail, every dream I have, always has another episode or dream to it...It never is just one random dream, they usually always relate and I can remember all the other dreams I had that are predominant

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I would say that they possibly could be part of WW2 or vietnam, I remember one time I had to travel through these trenches and our recon area was probably an 8x8 foot building made out of plywood or some other thin wood.

This is Berlin after the war.Any resembance with your dream?

Most of the dreams I have about war are in an urban enviroment. I have often visited this one place that I would say resembles either new york, or chicago..You know typical highrise buildings with concrete bottoms and stuff, often when I am in those places there is usually dead bodies everywhere and some kind of robotic humans that are in war with regular humans, its kind of like the end of I Robot if you have ever seen that movie but the robots transform from regular people to these, I remember one time i was in the middle of one of these places and I was standing behind a big pillar...Then all of a sudden a wrecking ball that this giant robot had was taking the pillar down around me and then I woke up.

Ok i definetely haven't seen anything like that,but for some odd reason i recognise what you are talking about.I have a feeling that this is part of our dream.You know i have seen only two places from that dreamworld,my home and the place we live(the camp,the factory etc) as far as i'm concerned we don't know what happened in the rest of the world or the big cities.
The robots you describe and the transformation resemble the Borg from Star Trek,but there is no scene like that on any star trek show or movie.

I really think that this place you speak of with the building half way out of the ground may be where I have been, in your dreams is it surrounded by giant mountains, but these mountains are more like big brown sand dunes or rolling hills made out of brown rock?? the building that goes underground and has many corridors though makes me wonder, The place I speak of reminds me of some sort of prison camp that is in the hills,and there is a road that goes through the center and the building you speak of is kind of in the center, I beleive I have went down in that building but I am not totally sure, I know when I went to sleep recently I told myself I would find Lia tonight in my dreams. I do not remember if I did or not but maybe thats why my location has been here...

Maybe a little lighter,depends on the light i guess.
The building,i don't know what it is exactly.On the inside is white it has many corridors and rooms,but i haven't seen the inside of any room.The doors are always close and look like this

I have been in space before in my dreams also, but I was in a ship and I was looking over the earth or some other planet and there were what looked like nuclear explosions going off, the people who were driving the spaceship told me it was not safe to be there and that is why I am here.

Did you happen to see the people on the ship?I have seen a dream that Earth exploded and then the moon exploded too.It was so cool.I was inside a ship,but it started with nuclear bombs.

This fallen down city you are talking about, are all the building grey?? I do not know if I have been inside the mansion, but I do think that this city im talking about is a coastal city with highrise buildings.

It was night time and the buildings looked burned,i couldn't tell many colors.The buildings were highrise and i couldn't see if this was a coastal city,but there were palm trees.

Now the little girl your talkin about makes me wonder

When i see something evil in my dreams,it usually has the shape a cute child.

when I went to sleep recently I told myself I would find Lia tonight in my dreams. I do not remember if I did or not but maybe thats why my location has been here...

I say that quiet often:"Today i'm going to find Joe".Now that i'm off from work i have changed my sleep time to be as close as possible to your night time(because of the time difference).I live like a vampire.I sleep most part of the day and i stay up all night.

One of these days i'm gonna succeed.

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   

For some reason, i feel like i have seen this place before...hmmmm..it really strikes a chord with me...i feel like this is the place where I was getting attacked and standing behind the pillars...the color of the dirt on that picture is exactly what the ground looks like, depending on if its day or if its night...the inside of that building on the 2nd picture though. I feel I have def. been there.!!!! I really think we may be in the same area but just havent crossed paths yet.!! we will find out soon hopefully!!!

Unfortunately I do remember seeing other people on the ship, but I do not remember what they looked like because it happened so fast...The only thing i seen was the nukes going off and the planet pretty much getting destroyed..I did not see the moon because I literally was in this dream for only minutes...I think it happened during a half hour catnap to be honest...

The buildings were buried in the sand though at this maybe coastal city of yours??? a tsunami could explain that one...or some other kind of force...Now these buildings i were near, werent too high but they had the look of high rise buildings, and there was def palm trees in my dream as well. One time i was in this city at night time and I happened to come out of one of the buildings and there was a hoard of zombie like creatures just walking around...kind of like the walking dead almost, no purpose, just walking around forraging for food. The way we got past them is because I remember saying...If you dont talk, and act like one of them they will mistake us for one of them and we can get through, but be careful to not breathe in one of their faces because that will for sure give us away.

That sounds kind of creepy that you see evil little children in your dreams. Honestly, that bugs me out more than anything in movies and ghost stories are when children are involved...I do not know why, but i have seen cyborgs, zombies, and evil black shadows in my dreams before...so I dont know what that means but it sure is fun sometimes lol

I think it is awesome you have been going to bed at night thinking the same thing...please do not stay up and ruin your sleeping pattern for me though...Im sure we will cross paths one day and pretty much astral project with each other, but i definitely do not want to be a debiltating force in your life because of your lack of sleep haha, I usually go to bed around 11p.m.-1 a.m...and i am in connecticut so im sure you have figured out the difference in hours already. I really cant believe how many similarities we have in our similar dreams...one day we may find out we have more in common as well. When that day comes i feel like it will be life changing, if i meet you in my dreams, i feel like it would be life changing as well...I have been looking at the universe alot differently ever since our chats...I do not know what it is that makes me keep comin back and religiously checking this...and sometimes i dont have the effort to respond, but i do not want you to feel as if im ignoring you or done with this conversation, it is just because my dreams have been a little foggy lately and idk it can be partly due to my medication of cannabis at night time, but i dont think thats the case because i usually dream alot more when i do that to sleep haha

Anyways, i hope all is going well your way and your days in life are good.Please try to get some sleep if you are not at the time. and thank you for making me feel better about my dreams. Talking with you has in a way relieved some of the burden...now i know I am not the only one who has dreams like this, I would also love to meet others who have this same shared story, they may be other fallen brothers and sisters for all we know, or we were connected to each other in the past and now our futures are crossing on a parallel, i dont want to say spirtual so i will say cosmic way.!!! cant wait to hear from ya again.! one love!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:55 AM
link   

For some reason, i feel like i have seen this place before...hmmmm..it really strikes a chord with me...i feel like this is the place where I was getting attacked and standing behind the pillars...the color of the dirt on that picture is exactly what the ground looks like, depending on if its day or if its night...the inside of that building on the 2nd picture though. I feel I have def. been there.!!!! I really think we may be in the same area but just havent crossed paths yet.!! we will find out soon hopefully!!!

Look i'm starting to have an idea of what's going on.Especially after the dream about the Earth destroyed.It's not something i want to discuss in public.
Check your messages.

Unfortunately I do remember seeing other people on the ship, but I do not remember what they looked like because it happened so fast...The only thing i seen was the nukes going off and the planet pretty much getting destroyed..I did not see the moon because I literally was in this dream for only minutes...I think it happened during a half hour catnap to be honest...

Don't worry.It was me and the owners of the ship
And the "show" was just a projection of what can happen.A little over dramatic,if i may say.

The buildings were buried in the sand though at this maybe coastal city of yours??? a tsunami could explain that one...or some other kind of force...Now these buildings i were near, werent too high but they had the look of high rise buildings, and there was def palm trees in my dream as well. One time i was in this city at night time and I happened to come out of one of the buildings and there was a hoard of zombie like creatures just walking around...kind of like the walking dead almost, no purpose, just walking around forraging for food. The way we got past them is because I remember saying...If you dont talk, and act like one of them they will mistake us for one of them and we can get through, but be careful to not breathe in one of their faces because that will for sure give us away.

There is sand,a lot of it,but i never thought of a tsunami.The way the buildings looked like,i was thinking bomb.I only saw the dream once,so i can't tell if the dead bodies in the sides of the streets were ressurected.I went straight to the mansion and i talked to the guy in the throne.
Many years ago i met a guy and he started telling me that he was seeing this dream.He wanted to go to the mansion,but he was afraid,so everytime he went to sleep he saw the dream again.He saw zombies too,after a while.So my guess is that if you visit the mansion the dream stops.I told him to go,but something stopped him.I haven't seen him in a very long time and i don't know what happened.

That sounds kind of creepy that you see evil little children in your dreams. Honestly, that bugs me out more than anything in movies and ghost stories are when children are involved...I do not know why, but i have seen cyborgs, zombies, and evil black shadows in my dreams before...so I dont know what that means but it sure is fun sometimes lol

Children freak me out very much.In real life as well
I have seen different kind of "monsters" as well (both terrestrial and extra terrestrial),but dreams with children always makes me jump from the bed in terror.

I think it is awesome you have been going to bed at night thinking the same thing...please do not stay up and ruin your sleeping pattern for me though..

Don't worry about my sleep,i will fix it when the time for work comes.I'm just trying to boost up the possibilities.I try for a while to locate a man i know,who is a kind of expert in this type of things.He lives in another city and he is hard to find.If there is a way,he knows it.
Anyway the other day i was trying to send you a telepathic message.Not that i'm a telepath,just for the fun of it and to see if it will work.

When that day comes i feel like it will be life changing, if i meet you in my dreams, i feel like it would be life changing as well

I feel that we have already crossed paths,but we didn't know each other back then.As times passes by,i'm more sure about it.It will be great when we meet again.And it will be a proof that dreams are more than memories of the subconcious.I can't wait!!!!

I do not know what it is that makes me keep comin back and religiously checking this...and sometimes i dont have the effort to respond, but i do not want you to feel as if im ignoring you or done with this conversation

No need to answer,if you can't.I think we are beyond that now.Besides if you are anything like me,you will not give up until you have all the answers.
Anyway i'm running out of space,so a piece of advice.Don't try to force the dreams.Let them come to you.

posted on Sep, 20 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I keep having dreams that I am an Arch Angel. Usually i am battling demons with a sword like a scimitar but more curved. But lately I am having dreams that i am battling Lucifer. These dreams started a year or two ago. Probably nothing but they are more vivid than my usual dreams.

posted on Sep, 25 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by TwiztidRoman

Hmmm do u think about death or anything alot..i see u have a twiztid logo..i know there.music is very.heinous as dark lotus would say
could be thougt manifestation or perhaps u play a role in your dreams.

posted on Sep, 26 2012 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I think about death now and then but not that much.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join