It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Explanation needed with a series of dreams

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Hello friends

I have a dream which i see for the last 10 years.Actually it started about 10 years ago and i see it like a tv show,in episodes.2 or 3 dreams every month.This is the first dream:

I wake up in my room and in the side of my bed is a man staring at me.He is telling me sth,but i cannot hear him.I am not afraid of him.He disappears.I get up and i go outside to find my mother and my little sister turned into some kind of zombies.Not the Romero type zombies.They look normal,only a little paler,but they have this emptiness in their eyes and they are violent.They attack me,i run down the street and when i turn i see a lot of people gathered around a house that has been demolished 20 years ago.I fly above them try to escape,because they are zombies too.
I find a place,with a narrow path,leading to some underground cave.The place is full of trees and there are other "normal" people there hiding.I go there and one of them is telling me that sth is controlling these people and their mission is to turn the rest of us.As we talk the zombies start to attack us and we move deeper into the cave.
And that's when i woke up.

Then the second dream came:
Me and the normal people are in a military camp.We have somehow managed to escape the caves.the zombies are outside the fence and they are trying to get inside.There is a lot of action,we are trying to escape.There is a huge explosion and i keep repeating to myself that this is a dream,until i woke up.

Since then i keep seeing the dreams,everytime continuing almost at the point where the last one ended.Everytime i remember that this is a dream but i have an entire life there.I saw the last one last night.The normal people, we live in some kind of a camp.We try to find resources to survive,fight to stay alive from the zombies and go on with our lives.I don't know the place,I have a boyfriend there(for the last 4 dreams),i have friends.And i have never met them in the real life.

So my questions to all of you:
Anyone else having dreams like that or heard about similar cases before?
What could possibly going on?
Your thoughts before i go completely nuts.

Thanks in advance

Note:
I call them zombies because is the closer word that describes them.They behave like they have one collective mind and up to now no reason has been given how they became like that.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
They're probably just dreams. a little strange that they do continue on, but that has happened to me before. Ive even had dreams that repeat themselves, years apart. However these dreams are all meaningless, about my cat or something. Chances are your dreams are quite meaningless too.

Dreams are random thoughts splayed together by our brains as we sleep. Are you afraid of zombies? Have you been watching any zombie movies? If so that would definitely explain it.

But if the world does go, i sure hope its a zombie apocolypse. I wanna have a bit of fun before i go (:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by AuirOverrun

Thanks for the reply.

Are you afraid of zombies? Have you been watching any zombie movies?

Not really.Besides i started watching zombie movies on more regular bases the last 2 or 3 years.I wasn't really interesting in the theme.I have watched a few classics when i was a teen,but never amazed or frightened.I always thought that zombies are boring.

But if the world does go, i sure hope its a zombie apocolypse. I wanna have a bit of fun before i go (:

Star for you

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Perhaps it is your higher self helping you write a book or screen play. Or maybe you are running away from something in this lifetime?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I too, request interpretation opinion: This forum's feature will not allow me to create a new thread yet, I have to post more. So I searched for someone else's thread that would seem appropriate for me to post about what I want to say. This nice thread seems relevent. I am not a bs'ing prankster. I'm not a young person. I Don't troll. Those disqualifiers are stated for the record first, because of when I descibe to you my vivid dream ---last night---.
I am requesting for anyone's interpretation of this dream. It's rated R, so blindfold the kiddies. I am a postmenepausal female, who's sex drive pretty much dried up and blew away like the fall leaves. This dream last night, came out of left field, as they say. It was VERY REALISTIC.
OKAY: A Government Special Agent (FBI CIA Homeland Security etc Military etc) was searching for me. Physically tracking me down. He came to my door and came into my living space. He was tall thin, fit, and handsome, about late '40's early '50's. He was white caucasion with light blue eyes and silver whitish hair that was thick but very short neat and conservative cut. He was cleanshaven. Chiseled facial features, no big nose, etc. Like a very young Paul Newman, I guess. he was formally dressed in a light gray suitjacket and slacks with red tie. All of a sudden, he pushed himself onto me up against a wall and shoved his tongue down my throat. But his breath was rancid. I immediately woke up feeling nausiated. The taste and the sensation of his tongue has been with me all day.
This is not the first dream of that kind. I had another one just like it about 3 years ago. ONLY the man in it had jet black hair, and I knew for certain that he was a CIA Officer. (Tall thin white....)
I DON'T GET THESE, HONEST, I TRULY DON'T.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenius
Perhaps it is your higher self helping you write a book or screen play. Or maybe you are running away from something in this lifetime?

I'll take that under serious thinking.Maybe i'll get rich and famous.Thanks

To be honest life is kind of boring around here.It could be a good explanation.Is it possible that i look similar dreams and then i remember the previous one and make connections?It crossed my mind at some point in the past but i couldn't find anything to support it.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by simone50m
I too, request interpretation opinion: This forum's feature will not allow me to create a new thread yet, I have to post more. So I searched for someone else's thread that would seem appropriate for me to post about what I want to say. This nice thread seems relevent. I am not a bs'ing prankster. I'm not a young person. I Don't troll. Those disqualifiers are stated for the record first, because of when I descibe to you my vivid dream ---last night---.
I am requesting for anyone's interpretation of this dream. It's rated R, so blindfold the kiddies. I am a postmenepausal female, who's sex drive pretty much dried up and blew away like the fall leaves. This dream last night, came out of left field, as they say. It was VERY REALISTIC.
OKAY: A Government Special Agent (FBI CIA Homeland Security etc Military etc) was searching for me. Physically tracking me down. He came to my door and came into my living space. He was tall thin, fit, and handsome, about late '40's early '50's. He was white caucasion with light blue eyes and silver whitish hair that was thick but very short neat and conservative cut. He was cleanshaven. Chiseled facial features, no big nose, etc. Like a very young Paul Newman, I guess. he was formally dressed in a light gray suitjacket and slacks with red tie. All of a sudden, he pushed himself onto me up against a wall and shoved his tongue down my throat. But his breath was rancid. I immediately woke up feeling nausiated. The taste and the sensation of his tongue has been with me all day.
This is not the first dream of that kind. I had another one just like it about 3 years ago. ONLY the man in it had jet black hair, and I knew for certain that he was a CIA Officer. (Tall thin white....)
I DON'T GET THESE, HONEST, I TRULY DON'T.

I don't know if i can truly help you,but it seems to me that you have a fear for authority.You are afraid that somehow they will violate you.On the other hand could mean that a part of yourself needs a more active sexual life,but for a reason you oppose to all that and combined with your fear for authorities you create this nightmare.

posted on Feb, 12 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
So are these dreams you have lucid? Do you have any control over what happens or no?

As a previous poster suggested, it does sound like a book I would love to read. If you have even the slightest interest in writing, that is something you should consider.

But who knows.Truth be told my own dreams have been very vivid and bizarre the past several days... But I digress...

If you have any more please do share!
edit on 12-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth
So are these dreams you have lucid? Do you have any control over what happens or no?

As a previous poster suggested, it does sound like a book I would love to read. If you have even the slightest interest in writing, that is something you should consider.

But who knows.Truth be told my own dreams have been very vivid and bizarre the past several days... But I digress...

If you have any more please do share!
edit on 12-2-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

I have some control,but not 100%.Like in real life when you think you are in control of a situation and then sth unexpected pops up.I don't know how else to describe it.
I have spoken to a psychologists coz it really bothers me and he couldn't explain how this can happen,but he suggested that i'm not happy with my life,i want more adventure so i created a new life for me.I don't agry with him.Because i like my life,although i wouldn't say no to a little bit more adventure.

As for the writing stuff,i'm not really into this.Books is my job and i read a lot,but i don't think that i have what it takes to be a writer.

Anyway the dreams do continue,the same way as before.Since i made this thread,i have seen 3 more.I have asked someone (from the dream)how her life was before the whole thing happened and she told me that she had a family and that every time she sleeps,she dreams of her life and it feels so real that she doesn't want to wake up.I asked her if she believes that this is a dream,but she never answered.The rest were all about running,hiding and fighting.

What about your dreams?How weird they are?Please share.

posted on Feb, 13 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Before I get into it... What is "Sth"? I have seen you use that before, and I admit, I am not always up to date on the latest internet slang.

Anyway, well, you never know. If you don't like to write, I understand. If you do, just write it for yourself. Write it in the way that you would like to read it. If you ever do and are considering getting it published, go to the library and look for a book called the writers market. It has the addresses and names and what not of every publisher and where and how to send your writing in a way to get their attention etc... But I digress. Forgive me. I am just a writer myself, so I love encouraging others to get into it.

Anyway, I wonder.... About your dreams... Perhaps they are a sort of... Out of body experience? Some how you are going to a different place in some unknown, world.dimension? I don't know... I am thinking way out there... But who knows.

posted on Feb, 14 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

That is interesting, I have read some of your dream before, that is a Long time for some re-occurring dreams to keep re-occurring; that is amazing, and I have not had any experiences like that.

But I have had a Zombie-type dream before, well several, and I have flew to escape them before like you did.

In my Zombie-type dream, which I hope to post in full one day, some people seem to be able to control the Zombies I think; I will have to look through my dream blog and post it here one day if I do not forget.

Thank you for sharing that.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Before I get into it... What is "Sth"? I have seen you use that before, and I admit, I am not always up to date on the latest internet slang.

Anyway, well, you never know. If you don't like to write, I understand. If you do, just write it for yourself. Write it in the way that you would like to read it. If you ever do and are considering getting it published, go to the library and look for a book called the writers market. It has the addresses and names and what not of every publisher and where and how to send your writing in a way to get their attention etc... But I digress. Forgive me. I am just a writer myself, so I love encouraging others to get into it.

Anyway, I wonder.... About your dreams... Perhaps they are a sort of... Out of body experience? Some how you are going to a different place in some unknown, world.dimension? I don't know... I am thinking way out there... But who knows.

Sth is short for something.

I keep a dream diary,i like to put my thoughts on paper,it helps me a lot.But publish them,i don't feel i can do it.At least not yet.
As i said before books is my job,so if i wanted to publish i know a few publishers and people that can help me.

Anyway i had an out of body experience in the past and it doesn't feel the same.But who knows maybe there are different levels of O.B.E.Besides the one i had in the past was accidental.I like the idea of a different dimension.I wish this was the case.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDreamerCalledJohn

Oh please do post them.Maybe we dream of the same thing.
I would love to read them.

posted on Feb, 15 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

I agree, but do not do it if you are uncomfortable; maybe a compromise could be that you could post Censored versions of your dreams.

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Hello there, I have been wondering about my dreams for years, and i am afraid to tell you we have similar dreams, here is my dream anaylsis so you can read for yourself what i have been going through, i saw this article and it shocked me with the similiarities..soo here...read on please!!!

im always in the same place in the dream, there is about 3 different places i live in my dream, all post apocalyptic for some reason...but yea anyways, im sure most of you know this, but i live a parallel life in my dreams...the dreams are never the same, but are just a continuos story, and are def. all lucid because i have complete control over what happens to me, (like what attacks me or not or chases me) and my dad often wakes me up because im screaming (but in the dream im fighting and winning and protecting my family, NOT SCARED)...I always have Deja Vu, at least once a month or more, ive had zombie apocolyptic dreams also in these places, ive seen Ocala Florida get hit by tidal waves and planes just flying along in the sky (my p.o.v. is on the beach lookin up) but then all of a sudden just come soaring down(as if they just died.) ANYONE GOT ANY INSIGHT, AT ALL??? or am i just special and live a parallel life in my dreams

Here are the dreams analyzed and concluded in paragraphs, please read on

One place I live is on the beach in what seems like a prison house or could be a guard tower for that matter, anyways Its right on the coastal water line somewhere, where idk lol but behind that is like a community built into the mountain, with glass walkways connecting each mountain to one another, i have fought here, and even dove into the water and came up into a different place.

Okay now the first 2 places are defiinitely connected via that tunnel i dive into heres the second place

the place i call the forest of monsters and demons,no other way to describe it really, sooo okay, this place right, is REALLY GREEN..like a super super lush forest, and the forest has waterfalls, lagoons, but its pretty much a floating forest...things drag you under the soil when your walking over a wet spot...but has some crazy dense fog, where apparitions fly to and from and like to attack people, ive seen people hanging from the trees and bodies on the ground half gone, whenever i go there, it is usually some type of rescue mission, the way that i get there though in the first place is to jump from the cliffside into the water into some kind of giant suction tube which then transports me to that place, i never stay long though because i am always chased off after i get whoever im there for

Now here is the 3rd and final place i can remember at the moment

The last place i live is like a factory almost, once again up in the mountainside, but REALLY REALLY HIGH UP with a winding stair case that goes down about 100 feet or more, this mountain side is exposed though, all that protects it, is these big glasss panoramic windows , I have ran through the factory fighting others with bullets and armor and all sorts of #, the building has a whole interior though that isnt seen, and thats where the enemies usually come in, there is 4 or 5 floors in that building i think and it is very very dark...you cant see whats coming to you until its too late, ive seen many ppl i dont know in real life die next to me in these tunnels if you will

Update: I took a nap during the day one day this week and was thrown into the urban enviroment part of my dreams. I was constantly being chased by guards, but i remember that i learned how to jump from portal to portal and get away from them, I remember a voice saying, just think about sitting in a chair and relaxing and good memories, and as soon as I did that, i was gone everytime from the guards or evil forces of the dreams, These evil forces had uniforms and all looked the same with similar faces. I am very happy I learned how to jump in my dreams. I will add more when i find it necessary or have these dreams

I really really hope to hear back from you soon and hope you can add me on facebook instead of here, thank you in advance..i appreciate it

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamtraveler420

Hello dreamtraveler and welcome to ATS.

Your dreams are very similar to mine.When i made the thread,i was looking for people with similar dreams.
I'm still looking for an explanation on why and how,but haven't found any.
Unfortunatelly for me the dreams are over.Some time last year i got shot and died there and since then i haven't seen them again.When i got shot in the dream,in real life,in the same spot i grew overnight a huge lump,that i needed a surgery to remove it.
I must tell you,although scary,i miss them.As i said in a previous post i had an entire life there.

Another poster in the thread suggested a parallel universe and to be honest it has crossed my mind.Maybe some kind of out of body experience in a parallel reality.
Or the dreamworld is a real realm of existence and we have found a way of visiting it.

One place I live is on the beach in what seems like a prison house or could be a guard tower for that matter, anyways Its right on the coastal water line somewhere, where idk lol but behind that is like a community built into the mountain, with glass walkways connecting each mountain to one another, i have fought here, and even dove into the water and came up into a different place.

White sand on the beach and the prison building is white.There is a building near the gate and the place has suffered some kind of bombing.This is the place that i have seen.

the place i call the forest of monsters and demons,no other way to describe it really, sooo okay, this place right, is REALLY GREEN..like a super super lush forest, and the forest has waterfalls, lagoons, but its pretty much a floating forest...things drag you under the soil when your walking over a wet spot...but has some crazy dense fog, where apparitions fly to and from and like to attack people, ive seen people hanging from the trees and bodies on the ground half gone, whenever i go there, it is usually some type of rescue mission, the way that i get there though in the first place is to jump from the cliffside into the water into some kind of giant suction tube which then transports me to that place, i never stay long though because i am always chased off after i get whoever im there for

To go there do you have to walk on a narrow path?The place is like the amazon forest and on the one side there is some kind of a natural wall(a mountain?) with a cave that leads to the prison block.

The last place i live is like a factory almost, once again up in the mountainside, but REALLY REALLY HIGH UP with a winding stair case that goes down about 100 feet or more, this mountain side is exposed though, all that protects it, is these big glasss panoramic windows , I have ran through the factory fighting others with bullets and armor and all sorts of #, the building has a whole interior though that isnt seen, and thats where the enemies usually come in, there is 4 or 5 floors in that building i think and it is very very dark...you cant see whats coming to you until its too late, ive seen many ppl i dont know in real life die next to me in these tunnels if you will

The factory is old,abandoned and destroyed.Like out of a horror film.Yes i've been there.That's the place that i "died".

I really really hope to hear back from you soon and hope you can add me on facebook instead of here, thank you in advance..i appreciate it

I don't have a facebook account,so you'll have to come here.When you make 20 posts you will be able to send private messages,if you feel more confortable talking to me.I'm sorry i couldn't help more than offering my experiences.
I look forward to hear from you.

posted on Jun, 21 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

hello again phantom
how are you today? thank you for welcoming officially to this site, i have been a lurker here for years and im not kidding when i say, I saw your dreams and I had to make an account just to talk to you.So, now to answer the questions about our shared dreams. Btw, i have never told anyone about the zombies..it is so weird that is included in your dreams as well, Im also glad you took me seriously and didnt think i was trolling you or anything, anyways lets get to the dreams.

heres what you said about my 1st dream sequence: White sand on the beach and the prison building is white.There is a building near the gate and the place has suffered some kind of bombing.This is the place that i have seen.

Yes!!!, there is white sand on the beach, almost too white of sand to be real, I have seen this building in white and also in gray, but it def. has been bombed or attacked in some way. The gate is our way out, it is open, but we reside in this prison building once in a while. But you can also see the big glass walkways that cut into the next part or into the mountain i should say.

2nd dream sequence: To go there do you have to walk on a narrow path?The place is like the amazon forest and on the one side there is some kind of a natural wall(a mountain?) with a cave that leads to the prison block

Again you have hit the nail on the head. I have taken a path here that pretty much cuts through the mountains, and also have gotten there via a transport tube that is in the water near the white prison house. There is some kind of natural wall definitely, and right near there, there is a pond or small watering hole where the transport tube comes up into this forest. The amazon forest best describes this place because of how lush and green it is. In my dreams, there has always been some kind of weird mist or fog that evil spirits or something of that nature dwell in

3rd dream sequence:The factory is old,abandoned and destroyed.Like out of a horror film.Yes i've been there.That's the place that i "died".

This one really shocked me. I have fought here, side by side with people like you. I have recently had this dream. It was maybe 6 months to a year ago. Is the factory really dark? and like you cant see anything until its up in your face? Also, i have seen people get shot in here. I cant quite remember the color shirts they were wearing but for some reason my brain says red and white. All I know is that when these people died beside me as we were fighting, after it was over, I felt a great pain. A really sad depressed feeling like i just lost my best friend.

I cannot believe that your dream scars carried over into the "real" world.That bit of info makes me think about the scars that ive woken up with and no explanation for until now. Noone has ever brought up the idea of a parallel life to me before either, but i have constantly pondered it. These dreams that you have had really shock me, because now i feel like somehow,someway we are connected. This is just a question i dont expect you to answer, but wouldnt mind if you did. Are you located in the U.S.? if so, what part of the country, no need for state names
I will tell you I live in the northeast though if that helps you at all. Also, I have almost died a bunch of times in these places, but i always wake up before i feel the life suck out of me, and I agree, although they may scare the # out of me once in a while. I would miss them if they stopped. It really is like living another life, except we are asleep, or are we? Anyways, I look forward to hearing back from you again, I just asked about facebook because I am on there, more than I am on here. But I am soo glad I have finally found someone with similar dreams and experiences..Thank you again

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by dreamtraveler420

Hello,
After reading your answer i feel great.I have a huge smile on my face

This is getting weirder than i expected.The dreams are not just similar,they are the same.

Yes!!!, there is white sand on the beach, almost too white of sand to be real, I have seen this building in white and also in gray, but it def. has been bombed or attacked in some way. The gate is our way out, it is open, but we reside in this prison building once in a while. But you can also see the big glass walkways that cut into the next part or into the mountain i should say.

I was there and saw the bombs.After the bombing i didn't return there,i didn't feel safe anymore.The soldiers kept bringing survivors in large tracks,but i left.
I went through one of the glass walkways and i found myself in another survivor camp.The one i stayed until the end.

Again you have hit the nail on the head. I have taken a path here that pretty much cuts through the mountains, and also have gotten there via a transport tube that is in the water near the white prison house. There is some kind of natural wall definitely, and right near there, there is a pond or small watering hole where the transport tube comes up into this forest. The amazon forest best describes this place because of how lush and green it is. In my dreams, there has always been some kind of weird mist or fog that evil spirits or something of that nature dwell in

I have seen that fog a couple of times.So thick and cold and definetely i had the feeling that someone was there,watching us.I never went alone to the forest.Actually after i left the prison i was never alone.I was always with a group of people.We were some kind of a fighting squad.

This one really shocked me. I have fought here, side by side with people like you. I have recently had this dream. It was maybe 6 months to a year ago. Is the factory really dark? and like you cant see anything until its up in your face? Also, i have seen people get shot in here. I cant quite remember the color shirts they were wearing but for some reason my brain says red and white. All I know is that when these people died beside me as we were fighting, after it was over, I felt a great pain. A really sad depressed feeling like i just lost my best friend.

The factory is completely dark.We were using electric torches,but the light was never enough.You had to be really quiet,to try to guess if something was approaching.The factory was some kind of a nest for the "zombies" and we went there just to fight them.We used some tubes to walk through the hallways.We avoided the floor for safety reasons.
The pic is the closest thing i found.Much darker and smaller place and the tubes were old and rusty.

In real life i usually wear black or dark color clothes.In the dreams sometimes i wore bright color clothes.I can't recall the exact color,but they were always bright.

I saw people die there.With the survivours we were close and we were like a family.It was hard to see them die.Sometimes i woke up crying.

That bit of info makes me think about the scars that ive woken up with and no explanation for until now.

I wanted to ask you that.If you woke up with scars and bruises.It's not the first time that dream wounds are carried to the real world.This one was nasty.

Are you located in the U.S.? if so, what part of the country, no need for state names I will tell you I live in the northeast though if that helps you at all.

I'm from Greece and the dream started in my house in Greece,but after the second dream i was somewhere in the USA(no idea where exactly) and most of the people were americans and canadians.Don't ask how i jumped from Greece to the US,i was surprised that i wasn't home anymore.
My boyfriend from the dream,was from Ohio and i was close friend with a woman from Newton, Kansas.

I would miss them if they stopped. It really is like living another life, except we are asleep, or are we?

I look for a way to return.It sounds pathetic,but i want to come back,even if it means to start the dreams from the beggining.It was as real to me as is the waking life.
Try to stay alive there,so i can learn the news from the "warzone".

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Hey hey,

youre right my friend, this is getting really weird lol i cant get how we can be so far away distance wise in "real" life, but yet be connected on some type of spiritual or energetic level, it is amazing that our dreams are the same...I am def enjoying the company, so to speak. These dreams have screwed with me some days, I wake up and feel lost...haha sounds weird, but true.

1st comment you said : [I was there and saw the bombs.After the bombing i didn't return there,i didn't feel safe anymore.The soldiers kept bringing survivors in large tracks,but i left.
I went through one of the glass walkways and i found myself in another survivor camp.The one i stayed until the end.]

I myself have not been there in a long time, ii just remember the bombs going off and planes falling out of the sky there. I didnt feel safe either so I left with a squad of people to go into those glass walkways, I am still in another survivor camp which I think is inbetween the forest and the dark factory building.All I know is that there is still a ton of fighting going on in those places.

2nd comment:
I have seen that fog a couple of times.So thick and cold and definetely i had the feeling that someone was there,watching us.I never went alone to the forest.Actually after i left the prison i was never alone.I was always with a group of people.We were some kind of a fighting squad.

Wow, wow wow haha sorry, i just cant believe how similar our dreams are, I never went alone to the forest either, I learned that the hard way. But like you said, after we left the prison, none of us were ever alone, but we were some kind of rogue squad

3rd comment:
The factory is completely dark.We were using electric torches,but the light was never enough.You had to be really quiet,to try to guess if something was approaching.The factory was some kind of a nest for the "zombies" and we went there just to fight them.We used some tubes to walk through the hallways.We avoided the floor for safety reasons.
The pic is the closest thing i found.Much darker and smaller place and the tubes were old and rusty.

You know I thought we were using electric torches, the flame wasnt the brightest but i remember it working slightly for our vision,We definitely were always quiet going through this building because of the "zombies" or whatever evil force was in there. Are those tubes by any chance connected to the forest?? And the way you get to them is through either the mountains of the forest which have a waterfall that fall down into a pit?? I believe we learned this way after fighting and being recessed back into one of the camps...I dont know if your experience is the same,

4th comment:n real life i usually wear black or dark color clothes.In the dreams sometimes i wore bright color clothes.I can't recall the exact color,but they were always bright.I saw people die there.With the survivours we were close and we were like a family.It was hard to see them die.Sometimes i woke up crying.

I have also awoke from these dreams crying, i normally wear darker colors as welll. It was definitely hard to watch our fellow survivors die in battle next to us, and Im pretty sure I mourned your death when we were fighting in the factory, that is infact the night that I woke up crying in my sleep, I was so puzzled....

5th comment:I wanted to ask you that.If you woke up with scars and bruises.It's not the first time that dream wounds are carried to the real world.This one was nasty.

I have woken up with scars, cuts, bruises, and even feeling sore the next day when i have done no physical things the day before in "real" life. Never anything as severe as what you had happen to you, but none the less. I have gotten scars,cuts, and bruises from this dream world

6th comment:
I'm from Greece and the dream started in my house in Greece,but after the second dream i was somewhere in the USA(no idea where exactly) and most of the people were americans and canadians.Don't ask how i jumped from Greece to the US,i was surprised that i wasn't home anymore.
My boyfriend from the dream,was from Ohio and i was close friend with a woman from Newton, Kansas.

In my dreams I have a girlfriend, I dont know where she is from, but Im pretty sure she died in the warzone that was in the old factory building, we lost alot of good people that day, I guess including yourself, I am from connecticut so it might not be me that is your boyfriend but I feel as if we knew each other in these dreams now.

7th comment:I look for a way to return.It sounds pathetic,but i want to come back,even if it means to start the dreams from the beggining.It was as real to me as is the waking life.
Try to stay alive there,so i can learn the news from the "warzone".

I look forward to having you back and really hope you do make it back into this world. its not pathetic either

posted on Jun, 22 2012 @ 07:39 AM
link   

(continued) i will definitely try to stay alive and maybe even find you...thank you again for your time, and I cant wait to hear back from ya again. This is making me soo happy and relieving alot for me just talkin to someone who has had the similar experiences it there dreams...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join