It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A nice channeling session with seth about pyramids and how they were built

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Starts with page 2

www.matrixseite.de...
www.matrixseite.de...
edit on 3-1-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

Don´t know if its the right subforum but as many do not believe that channeling is a real and absolutely valid source i did post it here.
edit on 3-1-2011 by kauskau because: dont know which forum fits

Mod Note (This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):
Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

edit on Tue Jan 4 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Mod Note: Starting A New Thread ?... Look Here First.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sounds like an excerpt from the book "Seth Speaks". This guy talks in circles and is hard for me to understand.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
Sounds like an excerpt from the book "Seth Speaks". This guy talks in circles and is hard for me to understand.

hm i think he is really precise but the reason for that maybe because i just put it in a text to speech app and hear it while making sports. Its important to let go sometimes and know that u will not be able to understand everything ...for example:
Seth:"Your present civilization and the 'old' Sumerian (spelled) civilization, exist at once, then simultaneously, but to speak to you about these I must use a time sequence you understand. If it
were understood that these civilizations exist at once, then you would not be so surprised that
they 'were' able to build structures that you cannot build in your now.
"Your now and their now exists now."

-> i read that more as a fact than something i can REALLY understand! my 3 D brain limits me.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Interesting you posted this...

I just received and started my book, "Seth Speaks" last night.

Will check out the links now. Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

i still find it bizarre that on ats ...there are so few people who are into seth , bashar etc....its really something that makes me wonder deeply.
THe only source for me where u can get really valid infos from "first hand" and many people here more like chatting about second hand stuff...

man ...

edit on 3-1-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I believe that some channelers are in contact with an extra-dimensional intelligence, but how do you reconcile--or trust the information--when Seth contradicts Bashar...or Ashtar for that matter?

Wouldn't it then follow that one should consider them untrustworthy and put them on the 'ignore list?'

The following series is produced by a Christian organization, but the research by the author/experiencer and some of the former Channelers are not. If you Channel, or are thinking of channeling, here is what you can expect. Very interesting series.

Whether you dismiss their experience of the phenomena or not, I believe you'll find the author dude's research into the information given to him and the others fascinating. Peace.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

thanks-i love seth, i was wondering if anyone would refer to the writings. they are a great wealth of knowledge!! back in the day seth works were usually found in the fiction section of book stores ect...definitly ahead of commercial time at the time they were published...welcomed by so many of us seekers. thanks again...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

thanks for the links.

can u give me hints where seth and bashar contradict each other?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Do I have to stick to Seth vs Bashar? Darryl Anka hasn't written nearly the amount of material as Jane Roberts, so comparisons become harder.

In addition, Darryl Anka admits to being highly influenced by the Seth Material. Presumably before he started channeling:

I know that Jerry and Esther Hicks (responsible for Abraham) and Darryl Anka (responsible for Bashar), two of my favorites, have publically stated that they were strongly influenced by the Seth books. www.inwardquest.com...

Here's one example although I admittedly can't give specific references:

Seth - Jesus was never crucified, they used a proxy.

Bashar - Christ was crucified

The pro-channeling argument is also proffered that these entities are like us in that they aren't perfect and can only give their own understanding.

While I can say that's reasonable to a certain extent, I can also see that it creates a closed-loop system. The same thing can be claimed about my own beliefs.

One thing you will find common, however, is that many channelers, including some friends of mine who channel, have experienced deep fears of their own about the ultimate intentions of their 'source." So what does that say about "Trusting that which resonates with you."

Not Who They Claim to Be

Do people intuitively sense the spirits are not who they claim to be? Many do.

Modern channeler J. Z. Knight who channels "Ramtha" went through a period where she felt Ramtha might be a demon but was eventually persuaded to trust him (Holistic Life Magazine, Summer 1985, p. 30).

When unbiblical revelations began coming from Edgar Cayce’s unconscious trance sessions, the famous medium openly wondered if
• "the devil might be tempting me to do his work by operating through me when I was conceited enough to think God had given me special power" and "if ever the devil was going to play a trick on me, this would be it" (Thomas Sugrue, Stranger in the Earth, 1971, p. 210).

The famous psychic Uri Geller and parapsychologist Andrija Puharich, M.D., were also uneasy over their spirit contacts. They felt something was "funny" or "wrong" and suspected they were being "played with," wondering whether or not the entities themselves were unstable (Puharich, Uri, 1975, pp. 173, 188-89).
www.inplainsite.org...

Here's some more from a pro-channeling aspect that seeks to 'reconcile' differences in channelled material:

Abraham have referred to Seth a number of times in the past and the general phrase they use in referring to him is "a chip off the old block".

What they mean by this is that the Seth teachings are a different perspective on the same ideas. You can study both sets of teachings and while, at times, they appear to approach the same ideas in different ways, you can still see the general similarities...although it must be said that the language and metaphors/analogies used can be very different at times...

...But I would also say study only one set of teachings first - probably Abraham to start with - until you have truly internalized them (which may take some years) and then you will be in a much better and more stable position to compare and contrast what other reality creation teachers are really saying...otherwise you may find all the different ideas and approaches too confusing.
www.inwardquest.com...

That last paragraph raises a concern in me, because it has the hallmarks of a slow indoctrination.

I'm not asking you to accept my interpretation of who these entities are and what they really represent, but I will ask you to consider what my belief system says about the issue:

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world.
(1 John 4:1)

And

“For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light. Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.” (2 Corinthians 11:14)

I'm curious as to what you thought of the vids above if you watched them?

I also have to ask you: Besides Seth and Bashar; who are the channelled entities you believe to be genuine and trustworthy?

Peace, Friend.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Seth is one of the main reasons I think the way I do to this day. I am so happy I stumbled across Seth at a young age. Just seemed to resonate with me from the very beginning. Sort of like reminding me of things that had slipped my mind. Oddly I never really had a problem understanding any of it either. Made the most sense to me actually.

Glad you posted this, I hope more chime in. I actually have a whole segment of Seth on my yt channel. If someone wants it, just shoot me a u2u and gladly hook you up.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

f++++ man i really would like to discuss it deeply but writing in english totally stresses me.
The thing is: the fear ot being controlled by a demon i a really typical fear when channeling because u got to let go totally and of course there are portions in u that want to avoid that..
Channeling in a way is like zenarchery..it only flows if u let the pure now rule. If u start to have fear and start to believe that the evil can control u..this of course will have an effect on ur channeling and the art of ur channeling. But i still say: Esther HIcks and DArryl anka are real Masters in the art of channeling cause they can let the flow take over totally.

i can only say that bashar and abraham hicks both give very good explanations about "the evil" and they both unmask this phenomena as sth which is a really limited thinking of our own plane ....i dont believe in "demons" and i dont believe in a real "evil" power that can diminish our free will and our existence...
Jane Roberts at the end really suffered under this concept. I think these are old archetypes that are played out that dont have anything to do with the source but with the own conditioning system.
What else can u trust than resonance and a "good vibration"...we dont have a choice. If we want to mistrust even the good feeling and our own intuition and think that all things can manipulate us..we are in a way more lost than taking the risk of being manipulated.
Ats is the best example for a place where many people gather that know nothing else than paranoia and suspiciousness. and what is their wisdom?. ..incautious system of paranoia does not flow..

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
HOW could i define what bashar says here as "manipulating"...it has the most profound positive flow that a massage can have....i trust my heart.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

Well, you do a pretty dang good job of getting your point across in english, but I'm sure it is a stress with this kind of complex subject matter.

I think that "fear" is there for a good reason, but I also respect that you have come to your own conclusions.

If you ever get to a point, however, that you feel that something is really screwing with your life then I hope you might reconsider and look to the Bible for a workable solution.

But, I definitely don't wish that on you--I think you are good peeps with a fine intelligence! See you around the boards. Peace!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I am a big fan of Jane Roberts' work. It's a real shame that she had passed on, albeit she was pretty ill.
Seth's words resonated with me throughout his works. It has been a while since I revisited their books/recordings.
I think I will have to reread them again soon.

Thanks for reminding me of this as I am in deep need of some realignment these days.
I will follow this thread, as stated you don't see too many discussions on Seth around here.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by shadow watcher

"I am in deep need of some realignment these days. "

-> watch some bashar videos. Really: u will feel that he balances ur energy because he gives u back ur power..the video i linked above is really good for that. Try it. www.youtube.com...

Bashar is not as top heavy as seth but basically they have the same message.
edit on 5-1-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
there is a reply at the youtube comments i can only quote cause it says what i feel too:
"Darrell is a true channell. It is obvious as he does not think, the GAP is non existent, it just arises... actually almost too fast fr darrell to express in this languange.

ATTACHMENT to OUTCOME is by far the hardest illusion to break for me... To do and be and have desires without expectation but EXPECT the outcome to produce the manifestation is almost a paradox. It is so subtle and requires almost superhuman faith in the universe. Unless you can completely live in the NOW...
"

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by kauskau

"ATTACHMENT to OUTCOME is by far the hardest illusion to break for me... To do and be and have desires without expectation but EXPECT the outcome to produce the manifestation is almost a paradox."

Did u find a way to solve this? Yesterday i thought about that and i find no way to expect something ..and often expect something negative.. I can not "punk" me. I would so much ask bashar about this cause he always says that our brain is not designed to know how things will happen only to reflect how things have happened. ...but in a way i find no way out of self fulfilling prophecies.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
2 of the most uplifting and interesting statements from bashar. Topic: the reason why we experience limitation:

the explanation for that seems very simple but i totally find that a reasonable explanation.

bashar-surely thats impossible
www.youtube.com...

Bashar-why do we exist
www.youtube.com...

and one of the greatest definitions about "What is fear" i ever heard..and so true (when i look at my fears)
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

The Seth series of books channeled by Jane Roberts are really good. I need to be in a certain frame of mind without anything to disturb my concentration when reading them though. The parts where he talks of the oversoul are mind blowing.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I absolutely HATE JZ Knight/Ramtha. You can tell that she is faking it. And Nancy Leider is such a liar. I listened to her seriously the first time she said Nibiru was going to gong us big time. THEN IT NEVER CAME AROUND. Wow those Zeta dudes sure played us all for fools eh?

top topics

join