It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member here to raise the level of sanity a notch or two

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Seems like your view of this world is rather absolute - in my humble opinion. In my opinion a truth is just a truth on a certain level for that person. Hence I would say that regarding UFOs etc there is too much smoke to not have a fire.. About evolution, sure it is just a manmade fictional theory, everything in nature oscillates back and forth so of course there were prehistoric civilizations and we never came from apes.

Anyway, I surely believe in Gods and the reason is very simple: There are countless space-times in the microscopic and macroscopic worlds. The universe is a crystal so if you could look at the surface of an electron you would see the world there and the atomic nuclei would be the sun for the electron. Hence each human being has a universe inside of him and Gods are amongst us, everywhere.

It is just that everyday people can not use their third eye anymore and hence they see or feel nothing anymore. They are just too attached to the material world and their emotions and desires and by the constant noise of modern society and can not reach tranquillity like the ancient people could.

CX

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by beissensiemich

Hi there beissensiemich, nice to meet you. Welcome to ATS.

Interesting introduction, in with both feet and keen to share opinions. Great to see.

Of course, whether it's UFO's or aliens, or any of the other claims here on the forum and around the world, none of us really know the truth as yet do we? I see you have your beliefs, but all that means is so far you haven't seen anything convincing enough. There are plenty out there that would swear on their lives that they have indeed seen little green men and spacecraft. Does that make them wrong or do we respect their claims?

I look forward to your views here though, they should make a nice contribution to the forum.

If you get stuck with anything, just shout.

CX.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join