It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crazy Chemtrail manuvers?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I found this link on liveleak and wanted to bring it to a forum where we can discuss this intelligently. The video shows what appears to be military craft(need someone to translate) doing arial manuvers. They look like chemtrails to me but I suppose there is a very good possibilty that they are dogfighting. Even if it was an air show...dont they use colors in their smoke? What do you think?

Video

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

Some fighter jets, playing around.

Yes, looks like mock dogfighting....just happened to be high enough relative humidity, and made contrails in the process. Does not look llke any aerobatics practice, as for air shows...those are usually in formation, and far more structured.

Know what country?? Can't tell from the language....ah, wait....near the end, sounds like Italian....

Here, some pics taken back in WWII. Even the piston engined airplanes could make contrails, too....

picasaweb.google.com...#
edit on 3 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Slovakianish?...lol maybe russian.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
There's already a thread on this, i saw it yesterday.

Appears to be military planes practicing manuevers. The trails could either be naturally-forming contrails, or perhaps made on purpose like in an airshow to increase their visibility to the spotters on the ground critiquing them.

It could even be aerobatic pilots messing around or practicing for an airshow.

If they were "chemtrail" aircraft, why would they fly in weird manuevers like that? I thought you all say chemtrailers fly side-by-side and blanket cover a mass area?
edit on 4-1-2011 by kyle12345 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join