It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Thousands of Dead Birds and Dead Fish the result of Fracking in Guy, Arkansas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

It's a geological feature known as the Fayetteville Shale Play. There is fracking, natural gas drilling, all over the area. But the clincher is that it's almost a straight line between events. Let's start in the West. 100 000 drum fish found in Ozark, which is in Franklin County. The swarm earthquakes, 500 + since September, happen to the east near Guy, in Faulkner County. The third event, 5000 birds fall dead from the sky in Beebe, which is in White County. If you check the following links, you will find that all three counties are on the Fayetteville Shale Play.

My thoughts were along the line of the Fracking that is occurring must have something to do with the Fracking taking place in Guy, Arkansas. I was to busy today to look fully into it and then my friend Robin took the cake on his own thread here to give us his thinking - which I think is spot on Here is his full theory.

I started this thread because he get's to frustrated as most geniuses do.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I like the idea behind this and I starred all of Robins post's.

But you see, the media will wait until that last second to blame something that makes so much money.
Like gas drilling.

It is a very plausible assumption and I support it.
We shall see if it picks up...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Fracking is currently raping PA too-
I started a thread a couple of months ago about it in pretty good detail-
visit it if you want- I have no problem believing it would result in a massive fish kill...

~Marcellus Shale Project, Fracking & Halliburton~ The Raping of Small Town, U.S.A.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
this is the first explanation that has made any sense to me.

I've been thinking about it all day... what could affect both thousands of fish, and thousands of birds... polar extremeties in mobility. by air and by water...

However... if something was 'drilled' or an earthquake has opened some sort of fracture...releasing some sort of gas which traveled through the water, burned or poisoned the fish... then escaped through the water (because it is lighter) and for whatever reason crossed paths with the birds which were for whatever reason susseptable (perhaps just proximity)

I'm reminded of that movie with Hillary Swank... where the signs of the apocalypse start appearing all over the world... rivers turning to red ... species dying off... animals attacking eachother... natural disasters etc.

(No... I do not belong to any religion or faith)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I don't have any information on dead birds or fish in the DFW metroplex, but these might be of interest to someone's files:

Earthquakes fuel questions over drilling in Cleburne (6-14-2009)

Another Minor Earthquake in Cleburne, Texas in 2010

And then 2009/2010 Fish kills in Fairfield Lake . However, Fairfield Lake isn't on the same watershed, nor is it near, the Barnett Shale formation.

Probably cannot find reports of fish or bird die-offs because much of the Barnett Shale is semi-arid; and thus no large fisheries or migratory bird flight-paths noticed by humans.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Look what I found

Fracking the life out of Arkansas and beyond
www.thepeoplesvoice.org...

maps and everything

new topics

top topics

join