It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Easter Eggs have come early!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

STILL getting over Christmas and New Year? Bad luck, Easter eggs and Hot Cross Buns have already hit supermarket shelves.

Although many customers say it's too early to be thinking about Easter, yesterday at Chadstone Woolworths bakers were baking their first batch of hot cross buns for Victorian shoppers.

Here is proof the world has gone mad and we are being brainwashed by TPTB to their mantra of "Shut up and shop, shut up and shop...". They say people asked for them! This is a classic NWO brainwash tactic to get you to believe their lies.

It is very simple, just don't participate in their greed motivated practises. If they end up with an over stock of Easter eggs because no one bought them in January then it only means they will try to off load them closer to Easter at a very discounted rate! Don't buy now you will pay too much!

Full Story: www.news.com.au... never-too-early-to-hop-into-chocolate/story-e6frfkvr-1225981346195#ixzz1A0nLEWaI

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

Explanation: S&F!

Personal Disclosure: That is so freaking desparate!
:shk:
Bumped for Justice!

P.S. Fixed Link
edit on 3-1-2011 by OmegaLogos because: Edited to add fixed broken link

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WorldObserver

They had Cadbury's Creme Eggs out on the shelf in my local Sainsbury's on Boxing Day! I had a damn good moan about it with the staff...come Easter all the chocolate is going to have that odd whiteness to it and taste stale..which my son will be pleased about because I'm much less likely to steal it then...which is perhaps why the manufacturers don't care about it not keeping that long...noone ever sends it back demanding a refund, I bet...who can be bothered when they bought it so cheap anyway...?

new topics

join