It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World of Dragons - mmorpg for pc and mobile

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Was looking around web using baidu and found an mmorpg game called world of dragons that can be played on pc or mobile.. Downloaded the mobile vers. to try.. Game has a few bugs but seems like good game so far.. Anybody else heard of or play it ?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

I'd be interested if they didn't enforce the purchase of 'corsair' credits.

And unless you do, you only get a 2 week period.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh.. Oops didnt realise that .. Thanks .. Guess wont be play beyond the 2 week point then ... Back to the search for new mobile game ..
How far did you get on there ?
edit on 3-1-2011 by Expat888 because: Gremlins

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
reply to post by badw0lf

Oh.. Oops didnt realise that .. Thanks .. Guess wont be play beyond the 2 week point then ... Back to the search for new mobile game ..
How far did you get on there ?
edit on 3-1-2011 by Expat888 because: Gremlins

Lol
Up till I saw the pay part - I was using my old decrepit PC which does not handle much more than html (even then, two pages at once is a pain) but didn't go any further... I might give it a go on the main PC, just to check it out, but the translation to English ( so it appears ) makes me think not, I actually liked Pirates of the Caribbean online and only played it as long as paypal kept screwing the payments.. IE; paid once, it didnt go thru, paid twice, it went thru, paid a third time with no cash, and it kept going thru... near a year... Oh what a pirate I am.. yarrr... $5 for a year.. doesnt work now tho..

Who said I was honest john

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
hah this looks interesting. its not the first multiplatform mmorpg as it states but its certainly the first with a handheld as far as i know. thanks for the info!

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Had popped in there to see if my account was active yet .. And now they made it where dont have to buy gametime to play. So will be play more to see how my mage does once get lvl up bit more.
Had noticed about the english translation think because the developer is a spanish company..

new topics

top topics

join