It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennsylvania allows Hydro Fracturing companies to poison our water supply

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I am just fed up with this blatent disregard for our precious water supply. I live in PA and on top of all the Hydro Fracking concerns this just takes the cake.

PA is the only state to allow this method of disposal??? WTF! My water has and still does tastes like pure chlorine. Hydro fracking is becoming big business all over the U.S. and is responsible for destroying many towns. There are heavy ad campaigns all over our radio suppiorting this method of drilling for Natural gas in our state.

With the news of Birds and Fish found dead in Arkansas, My first thought is this Hydro Fracking could be responsible for this.

The natural gas boom gripping parts of the U.S. has a nasty byproduct: wastewater so salty, and so polluted with metals like barium and strontium, that most states require drillers to get rid of the stuff by injecting it down shafts thousands of feet deep.

Story Here

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

You are not alone. Please read Robin's conclusion - Here .

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Anmarie96

Thanks for that, I knew that it had something to do with that when I heard about the bird and fish deaths. Thanks for the link

join