It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Body of John Wheeler III found in Deleware Landfill

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Wheeler's military career included serving in the office of the secretary of defense and writing a manual on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons, which recommended that the United States not use biological weapons.

I wonder what he knew. Dont know much now other that this story breaking

Associated Press

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I did a search here on ATS on John Wheeler III, it didnt show any posts. Just seen it in the recent topics. You can find the original post Here

Moderators can you please remove this post as I failed to discover that the story was already posted. Thank you
edit on 3-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
DUPLICATE

Original Here

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Moose318

I wonder what he knew.

That was my initial reaction, so I tried to backtrack his involvements to see if anything suspicious could be connected. The only thing I could find(not really suspicious), other than his bio, is that he headed cyber warfare efforts and worked for a company called Mitre Corp - www.mitre.org...
I guess we should include the possibility of random violence too, such as mugging, road rage or perhaps crossing a crazy person(s). He must have been caught off guard or overwhelmed with force because he seems, imo, to be one that knows how to take care of themselves.

spec

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I got a better idea. What if he is linked to the wikileaks crap? Maybe he is one of the sources. Man for being a conspiracy site, I find it hard to believe people cannot make the connections. Hello it is right infront of your faces, internet dude dead, wikileak informants in the gov't.
That is my imput anyways.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

P.S. my sarcasm is not meant to be trollish. I just get excited when I find interesting coincidences that relate to each other.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by liejunkie01

P.S. my sarcasm is not meant to be trollish. I just get excited when I find interesting coincidences that relate to each other.

Perhaps I missed something in working down this short thread. Now what is the "coincidences" you have noted?
It could well be that the outfit he worked for was involved in something to do with the military. That happens all the time with people that had a high standing while members. But he retired from the service in 1971, so that early service is not relevant. So what is the conincidence? Wikileaks some months ago and his death now????

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Geeeeze ... my town has more intrigue than I thought! Whoda' thunk it. Anyways .. never heard of this fella but I know where the landfill is. Big ol' thing. Wonder how they found him in it. Unless the dump truck driver saw him as he went in or something. It's a pretty big place.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
The son of a decorated Army officer, Wheeler followed in his father's footsteps to graduate from the U.S. Military Academy at West Point. His military career included serving in the office of the Secretary of Defense and writing a manual on the effectiveness of biological and chemical weapons, which recommended that the United States not use biological weapons.

you know, the kind of stuff that kills birds and fish ... that sort of thing ...

www.comcast.net...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
There is another thread but, they have made up their minds:

redactednews.blogspot.com...

A good man, a patriot has been murdered.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++UPDATE+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Not sure of validity of source but......

new topics

top topics

join