It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Alien Autopsy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

No doubt it's bubble wrap...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
It looks like phony female fingernails attached to crab legs, sorta.

And the reason why this is billed as coming from the Nazi in 1947, etc., etc,?

Oh, I smell something. Maybe the crab has aged too long. Seafood does that.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
reply to post by Kandinsky

No doubt it's bubble wrap...

Bubble wrap was my first thought too.... Viewed it again and defiantly bubble wrap

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Seems so. Either way, why original poster create thread then "runs" and never post back? I dont get it. Far from being first time.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
The video is completely fake. A hoax.

The video effects they used are extremely obvious. It appears that they took a clear video from a modern camera and then added in several after effects to make it appear old. They added noise filters, and fuzz filters, and they layered a fake "old film" look on top to make it look old. You can see all of it, it's just way too obvious.

Basically, they did something similar to this: www.videocopilot.net...

The fact the video is so clear yet still has all the noise and fuzz and old film look, gives this away as a hoax.
edit on 3-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Also, when they zoom in on the finger nails (which are easy to buy at a store), the camera automatically focuses. There was no auto focus in the 1940s.

...and that is bubble wrap for sure.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Looks more like tripe to me. Like what you get in a good bowl of menudo.

i have cut up a few hundred pounds of the stuff in my lifetime. Stain it with black ink, and it looks just like what they have there.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Also, the person doing the autopsy appears to be using latex/rubber surgical gloves.

The first disposable latex medical gloves were manufactured in 1964 by Ansell

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by foxhound311
Finally this footage filmed at an unknown location within the north of Antarctica has been released to the public for viewing.

Isn't everywhere in Antarctica North ???? every coastline is north

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Yeah the "old" look is obviously a filter of some sort added after filming, plus its cool how the "old" camera happened to have a perfect 16:9 ratio too...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Also, when they zoom in on the finger nails (which are easy to buy at a store), the camera automatically focuses. There was no auto focus in the 1940s.

...and that is bubble wrap for sure.

And the Nazis came to an their demise in May of 1945.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with fake.

1. The Dr. appears unscientific in what is being done.

2. He appears clumbsy with the tool

3. He appears to be wearing disposable latex gloves not invented until the 60's

4. Lighting quality appears purposefully bad

5. Film grain appears as though it was intended

6. The content of the "alien" is small and easy to fake

7. The video is short with no context, no display of purpose or function

8. The zoom in and quick pan was far too quick and precise for a camera of that day. I believe Bell&Howell was the only zoom lens around in the late 40's. It was a slow lens and required quite a bit of light combined with the slow film stocks of the day, the amount of light needed to get shots that close would have melted the latex off his hand.

9.The conduct does not fit the event. If this was a true a event, it would be a huge deal. Nazi Germans were notoriously meticulous. Why wouldn't they be measuring and weight the internal contents? Why wouldn't they take the time to properly light the event? Why would they only film 30 seconds? If they did film more, why would you risk your life to only smuggle out 30 seconds? If you're gonna make a good fake it must be longer than 30 seconds...come one guys, everyone knows this.
edit on 3-1-2011 by QuantumDisciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eddy_12
Seems so. Either way, why original poster create thread then "runs" and never post back? I dont get it. Far from being first time.

To see how many he can sucker in

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Lol...2 pages even though its proved a fake very early on in page 1, the same people even make kiddie type 'features'.

But 2 pages on its still be looked at as a possible real

ATS, full of page flickers

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I've posted the following under the video on Youtube.

Hi Dave and Adam, Is this a trailer for "Outpost 31"? What did you use for the brain/organ? All the best, Isaac Koi

Sigh...

Perhaps my post above, a few minutes after this thread started, should have been a bit longer since its brevity may explain why that post seems to have been largely ignored - but I wanted to get to bed at a reasonable time last night...

Since this thread is still going, I'll break it down a bit.

The relevant "Nazi Alien Autopsy" was uploaded by someone using the user name "Popartwales"

"Popartwales" has a user profile on Youtube at the link below:

www.youtube.com...

That user profile page gives the user's name as "Dave 'n' Adam" and a link to their website at the link below:

www.davenadam.com...

That website belongs to Dave Robinson and Adam Clarke. The website gives details of their film projects.

Have a casual glance at their website, keeping in mind the following from the OP:

The video is apparently shot at the Antarctic Nazi base during sometime in 1947, whether this is true or not is open to speculation.

There are not that many films on Dave and Adam's website or posted on their Youtube account.

One of the most prominent is "Outpost 31". Details on Dave and Adam's website include the following:

www.davenadam.com...

Outpost #31
Antarctica in the winter of 2012
A research team are commissioned to gather scientific data of unusual seismic activities within the heart of Antarctica. After discovering the remains of an underground base deep within Antarctica, they soon discover that some things from the past should just be left alone and as a 65 year old secret re-emerges, an ancient war of good versus evil begins once again. Ten men must band together to save not only themselves but the entire human race from extinction, but who can they trust? In the most desolate place on earth, during the worst week of winter, the antarctic cold isn't the only thing that they fear.

What they fear most unimaginable... What they fear most... is among them.

From the creators of Dave 'n' Adam's Day Off, DRAC Productions brings you this instant cult classic, Outpost 31.

I've highlighted in bold above the words "a 65 year old secret re-emerges".

So, they are producing a horror film based in Antartica about a threat that emerged in 1947.

They even post various other trailers for that movie on Youtube using the same user name (popartwales), including:

Hence my posting on Youtube shortly after this thread started:

Hi Dave and Adam, Is this a trailer for "Outpost 31"? What did you use for the brain/organ? All the best, Isaac Koi

I haven't had an answer yet.

I don't think this can be called a hoax by Dave and Adam when they practically signed their work...

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 4-1-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
My fellow ATS members! I greatly appreciate your interest in this post, I have a confession, for this video is a fake... a poorly made one at that... but it has not been my intention to miss inform, as this video is more of a remake, let me explain...

This video and the events that took place around the video are the inspiration for an upcoming movie of Dave 'n' Adam ... Outpost 31 ( well done to Issac ) As I said this video is a remake, made to the best of the creators memory, the real video is out there and many have seen it but continue to lie about it's existence, these are the reasons the movie Outpost 31 is in production, the film will tell the truth, the whole truth...

There are officials who know of this film and the production of Outpost 31, they continue to create a barrier between the movie and its potential audience, for those reasons funding for the movie has been impossible, but Dave 'n' Adam are self funding the entire movie production because the truth has to be told.

Im sure you are all aware of Operation Highjump and the Nazi Antarctica base, yes the Nazi's supposedly came to their demise at the end of 1945, but aren't we all wise enough to understand this one simple rule... NEVER BELIEVE WHAT YOU READ IN THE HISTORY BOOKS.

The original Nazi alien autopsy video was first seen 30 years ago by a 'relative' of the great world war 2, passed down through generation after generation finally landing in the hands of either Dave or Adam ( they have never disclosed as to whom is related to the original owner of the video, now deceased ) like wikileaks.

The video came with instructions, through tradition it has always been given with instructions, it is only to be watched once.. and then it is to be locked away until it's time to be passed on once again. Dave 'n' Adam understood this and were inspired to start production on Outpost 31. A bringer of truth guards the video and through tradition continues to Leak the information bit by bit.

The 20 second video is but an example, an example of a real truth that one day the whole world will know, some secrets can be kept forever and some secrets have been kept for too long, it is my job to Leak the truth.

With a little bit of digging a lot can be achieved, a hole can open in Antarctica as a hole can open within your mind, the truth can be embraced within the hole.

Dave 'n' Adam play a small role, a messenger role, but nobody ever shoots the messenger, if a picture can speak a 1000 words then a piece of film can speak millions.

I expect your criticisms as with all acts of newly discovered information comes criticism, Dave 'n' Adam are among few to view the wikid leak of eye opening information, the original footage will once again be passed on, Dave 'n' Adam can only portray the events of the video the best they can and the only way they know how... with film.

Much appreciated for your time and interest

best wishes

Yours intentionally

Mr elements

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Man oh man what a waste of crab legs, and someones mom is gonna be pissed when she realizes her lee press on nails went in to a youtube movie.
edit on 5-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by foxhound311
My fellow ATS members! I greatly appreciate your interest in this post, I have a confession, for this video is a fake... a poorly made one at that... but it has not been my intention to miss inform, as this video is more of a remake, let me explain...

So you knew it was fake? Why does your first post sound like you were trying to pass the video off as real?

I think that is against the terms and conditions for ATS.

It seems more like you were trying to mislead now.

edit on 5-1-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join