It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Alien Autopsy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Finally this footage filmed at an unknown location within the north of Antarctica has been released to the public for viewing.

It's very existence has been speculated for over 60 years but at last there is some footage to accompany the Antarctica alien incident conspiracy.

The video is apparently shot at the Antarctic Nazi base during sometime in 1947, whether this is true or not is open to speculation.

The video shows what appears to be a limb of an unknown life form, before the video deteriorates towards the end distinct finger nails can be seen along with coarse black hairs growing from the subject.

As always this footage should be subject to scrutiny so fellow ATS members please post your input

edit on 3/1/2011 by Sauron because: embed video

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I do not know about this one. There is nothing to verify where or when it was taken. Also the fingernails look pretty human to me. Interesting anyways

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
I can tell this is fake. The resolution is too good for this to be a 1947 film and the "specimen" just looks like a piece of plaster. Is this a joke?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Far too high a definition of the objects in shot to indicate a film that's apparently almost 65 years old, definitely modern with monochrome filter and static/aging effects added via video editor.
Also, the "organ" the "surgeon" is playing with is just sitting on top of the body. Probably someone studying film or media done this as a project imho.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I believe there was definitely a South pole Nazi Base.Im not sure if there was a Alien Autopsy area though, But who does?

link   
reply to post by foxhound311

Your Op was fun to read and made for a good build-up. Almost straight away, 4 seconds in something bothered me about the footage...

The innards of our alien critter look like popped bubble-wrap...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1d2e70a613a7.jpg[/atsimg]

link   
I think it is a fake. Here's why:

1. The grain is far too sharp to be from a camera made in 1947. I think it is a photoshop grain filter added in.
2. The camera obviously has auto focus. Cameras of the day back then did not and would have to be manually focused, which would cause some blurring as it was focusing.

I think it's a hoax. But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

lol, I was thinking bubble wrap also!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Also, as a woman...

I can spot an acrylic nail a mile off.

Guarantee this is a fake - and a poorly realised one at that!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by stellify

and the nails were pulled off with no effort whatsoever. good call on the Lee Press On's.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Is the action taking place in reverse?

Looks that way towards the end.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
IMO, the nails looked extremely fake. They came off too easily and had the look of a Lee-Press-On-Nails from a drug store. The whole thing, with the exception of the 'organ' at the beginning, looked much like a 50's era 'B' movie.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Ray Santilli bought his twelve-year-old son a video camera for Christmas and this is his first effort. As Kandinsky has pointed out he even utilised part of the packaging the camera came in.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I've posted the following under the video on Youtube.

Hi Dave and Adam, Is this a trailer for "Outpost 31"? What did you use for the brain/organ? All the best, Isaac Koi

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
It's a crab with press on nails!!! After looking a little closer I could see the bumps and joints that crabs have on their shell. Plus they just look like crab legs to me.

A 12 year old+a new vid camera+photoshop+bubble wrap+a crab= A phony looking autopsy video. Sorry to burst your "bubble wrap" on this one!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
However, something good did come of it.

If you check out the channel on youtube it's come from, it looks like they've made a lot of films.

Really enjoyed some of them - especially " the thing - prequel

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CastleMadeOfSand

Not bad work for a twelve year old.

Maybe give him a 5 million dollar special effects budget and he could do something in Hollywood, eh?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by CastleMadeOfSand
A 12 year old+a new vid camera+photoshop+bubble wrap+a crab= A phony looking autopsy video.

I'm sorry, but I have to disagree with you here.

It is quite clear that Dave and Adam are not 12 years old.

All the best,

Isaac

edit on 3-1-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Sorry, but from me, the video looks fake and a very poor one at that. The maker obviously didn't run this alongside footage created from the same era.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

looks pretty fake to me!
the footage is way too good to be over 60 years old!

so nuff said

next please

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join