It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arkansas Dead Fish and Dead Birds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Good Afternoon from Los Angeles ATS.

I was reading these two stories today and I noticed that the MSM was refusing to connect them. It just seems like an odd coincidence.

Here are the stories.

Dead Bird Count Passes 2,000

About 2,000 to 3,000 dead birds that fell from the sky on New Year’s Eve in Beebe were collected after a 10- to 12-hour cleaning effort by U.S. Environmental Services, city workers and residents, Mayor Mike Robertson said.

Dead Fish Cover 20-miles of Arkansas River

Arkansas Game & Fish is trying to figure out why 100,000 fish in Northwest Arkansas turned up dead. They were found along a 20-mile stretch between the Ozark Dam and Highway 109 Bridge in Franklin County.

What interests me the most in these stories is the lack of information presented. There is no information concerning how they died; only someone saying they weren't poisoned.

Does anyone live in Arkansas that maybe witnessed this or has more information?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
At first when it was just birds I thought it was just some sort of weird weather accident or something. Now something is definitely going on.

This can't be some sort of coincidence.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
They have been connected:
yahoo

Birds dying like that isn't uncommon as a previous article said. But throwing in teh sudden fish, I dunno.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
I actually was just watching FOX news and they did connect the two. She even asked about possible RF or sonar disturbances that could have caused it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

You're wrong. This does not connect the two, it just mentions both.

Misleadingbpost, should be removed.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
From twitter breaking news
Ark birds died mid-air due to 'multiple blunt trauma to their vital organs,' preliminary autopsy results show, state veterinarian tells NBC
I don't believe it was connected with the tornado that went through Friday morning because this bird kill happened the night before before midnight

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by dbloch7986

If you tune to FOX News Channel on Cable now, the dude whos show is on is about to talk about it after the next turn break.
I work for FOX so this is all I got to watch all day to stay current
edit on 3-1-2011 by SirKnightE because: speling

unfortunately he only spent like 10 seconds on the report and did not mention the fish, But the chic that airs before him did an interview with some wildlife dude and ask quite a few questions
edit on 3-1-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

AOL news connects the two
edit on 3-1-2011 by SirKnightE because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsAConspiracy

Thats what I'm thinking. It seems odd that both things would occur in Arkansas, within days of each other. But maybe this is just media sensationalism. Maybe it also happened in other places, it just hasn't been mentioned.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

It is common for 3,000 birds to drop out of the sky?

2nd

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SirKnightE

Thats interesting.

The reports I am reading seem to say physical trauma occurred to the birds. I am not too sure about the fish. When I first heard the reports I was afraid it may have been poisoning but that was ruled out pretty quickly.

They mentioned maybe a lightning strike or high altitude hail.

When I think about it, maybe lightning could be responsible for both?

I hope they are able to come up with some answers for this.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Bio Terrorism? Testing of poisons? Sonic sound weapons? Birds crash into UFO? Lake Water poisoned?
Sounds like murder of the birds/fish. If you live in these places I would leave town and get a hotel room somewhere else or stay with relatives. It might be the lake water.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm thinking Corexit...

2nd.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I really can't see how the whole thing couldn't be connected! Maybe it's just the conspiracy theorist in me, but it seems like way too much to be a coincidence! Even though I'm a conspiracy theorist, I'd be more apt to believe natural causes, or military experiment than something way out there (i.e. UFO, swamp monster, etc.), but it does make one wonder.

I can't wait to hear the explanation they come up with for this. It could be something that totally makes sense and the truth, but I expect a lie. It's crazy what sheeple will believe.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbloch7986
reply to post by SirKnightE

Thats interesting.

The reports I am reading seem to say physical trauma occurred to the birds. I am not too sure about the fish. When I first heard the reports I was afraid it may have been poisoning but that was ruled out pretty quickly.

They mentioned maybe a lightning strike or high altitude hail.

When I think about it, maybe lightning could be responsible for both?

I hope they are able to come up with some answers for this.

They fell out of the sky. when they hit the ground guess what you get. That is right physical trauma. The trauma would be the results not the cause.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by frugal

Sonic sound weapons or something of the like would be the first thing I would suspect. I don't know much about such things, but I do wonder if the military is testing something new and testing it on animals before moving on to bigger things. It's scary!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by remembering

You make a good point.

Wonder if they've mentioned (or can even tell) if the birds received the injuries before hitting the ground. But, like I said, what you say makes sense and is likely true.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think what is more concerning is the fish. Its not like all fish in a poison area its one group of fish. I used to live in Miami so I've seen fish beach themselves before but never like this.
What species is next?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
just noiticed on google earth that Beebe is only 48 km away from an EQ cluster of december last year..

could it be connected with that? an concentration of toxic Radon gas in the air...

radon comes free with ground deformation....
edit on 3-1-2011 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Why do we need another thread about this? I find it hard to believe that when you decided to post this, you didn't already see the 20 page thread already here...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
I've watched enough forensic shows to know that they can actually tell if the blunt force happened before the fall. I mean, they can tell if the blunt force was caused by the actual impact to the ground, or something different. I dont know the science behind it, and it doesnt neccessarily mean its true in this case, but its a possibility.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join