It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Mist

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by GraveDigger

There is also another belief, I'm fairly certain its Hawaiian in origin.

It states that every family, every group, every friendship, collection of people or union has a conscious and intelligent spirit.

Perhaps this mist or entity is the spirit of your household/family.

Its a long shot, but who really knows...

Next time you're scared #less, ask what it wants or observe its behaviors and send me a U2U

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Will do my man.. I'll see if something happens tonight and if it does I will try doing some EVP perhaps, I'll send you a message if anything happens in the next month or so.
Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by typwar

as Gradius Maximus has pointed out dont feed it any energy
it's like trolls if you ignore them...
as Gradius Maximus also pointed out it could be some form of inividual
or familial projection if the latter you can work/play with it
Gradius Maximus, your advice reminds me of the Senoi dreaming techniques
edit on 3-1-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Also another thing happened a few days ago that really shook me up..

I was sitting on my computer (which is on the floor, and so was I) and in my peripheral vision I saw two very pale legs next to me.. They had a glowing aura and I am assuming it was an entire figure I just only saw the legs. I looked over and it was gone. It was still there with me but I couldn't see it, but I knew it was there. It had a very calming aura (although I was shaking for an hour!) and it seemed to be a positive entity.. If anyone knows what this was, it also would be appreciated!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Based on the reaction of the caged dogs, perhaps the red mist signifies some "bad energy". A relative of mine reported seeing a red mist enter a room. He is interested in Freemasonry, by the way. Although I don't know if his interest has anything to do with this red mist, it might mean something to those who might be able to provide better explanation.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by typwar
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

Also another thing happened a few days ago that really shook me up..

I was sitting on my computer (which is on the floor, and so was I) and in my peripheral vision I saw two very pale legs next to me.. They had a glowing aura and I am assuming it was an entire figure I just only saw the legs. I looked over and it was gone. It was still there with me but I couldn't see it, but I knew it was there. It had a very calming aura (although I was shaking for an hour!) and it seemed to be a positive entity.. If anyone knows what this was, it also would be appreciated!

I recently heard a similar story of a woman who was camping in the forest, on her way to the outhouse she saw a pair of legs running through the grass. Just legs. Eeeeeek.

Not saying its related, but its interesting how people perceive these phenomena.

Peripheral vision is very interesting - Its almost like the peripherals are not as dismissive as the direct flow of vision into our eyes. Daily, even hourly I see something truly strange in those side view points.

Just breath through it and try not to be afraid as we merely lack the understanding of who else we share this world with.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Gradius Maximus
reply to post by GraveDigger

I have a theory that we are being observed by thousands of races and beings. The act of observation and holding space can be incredibly healing to an area and its inhabitants.

Has your family endured trauma recently?

I am starting to think the same way. I have seen some really impressive video lately of things in our skies, that lean very heavily in the direction of the possibilities of multi dimensions.

I don't think it is accidental. I think with the changes in our magnetosphere, and the emissions of our sun is allowing us to see things outside of our normal visual field.

I also think that this ability to see beyond works both ways. I don't know what they think we are, or if they fear us as much as they frighten us or If they have some old tales passed down about who and what we are and how to deal with us.

This universe is full of mysteries.

posted on Oct, 22 2013 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus

" Peripheral vision is very interesting - Its almost like the peripherals are not as dismissive as the direct flow of vision into our eyes. Daily, even hourly I see something truly strange in those side view points."

I can appreciate what you are saying. My peripheral vision is severely shorten, it really takes some getting use to, and I am always walking into things, "missed it by just this.. much", but it also makes things extremely interesting. I see movement, shadows and figures from the corners of my eyes all the time, but I have learned to keep my mouth shut about it. Sometimes there is something there that explains it, more times then I like, there isn't.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join