It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wheeler - Dead

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
think...

www.examiner.com...

Continue reading on Examiner.com: John P. Wheeler III case: Digging deeper and looking at taxi regulation - National Criminal Profiles | Examiner.com www.examiner.com...

Wow, I'm floored, what a way to change the subject and kill the story. Checking past stories from the author of the story, it seems she is a shill for the FBI and law enforcement.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Green Eyed Leo, check out this ATS post about John Wheeler.

It may be nothing important. but you never know.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Update in Defense Contractor, John Wheeler's, mysterious death. An autopsy report has been completed and released explaining the cause of death.

Del. report: Wheeler died from blunt-force trauma

John P. Wheeler 3d died from "blunt-force trauma after being assaulted," Delaware's chief medical examiner said. The ruling answered one question about Wheeler's Dec. 31 death, but left many others unanswered.

They still have no idea how the man's remains made its way to the dump? Whoever, were his murderers, they savagely beat him to death. Moreover, it was not a quick death, but a death for someone they wanted to feel extensive pain before dying. Still the mystery persists about why a man who was so well regarded: father of the Vietnam Memorial, highly educated, seemingly well liked by his peers, and was a star in the defense industry would find himself savagely beaten to death and dumped in the trash?

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Here is another article mentioning how he died. We can now rule out suicide. Though I never thought that was an option. Hard to kill yourself and throw yourself in a trash container.

Medical Examiner: Homicide

The official cause of Wheeler’s slaying was “blunt force trauma,’’ agency spokesman Karl Kanefsky said about a case that has drawn worldwide media coverage.

Police reiterated today that the case remains under investigation but acknowledge they cannot fill in critical gaps in the murder mystery.

Question remains...was this retaliation from the neighbor? Or was this government related? Hmmmm. The mystery still looms...
edit on January 29th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

Yes, indeed.

Like a man being beaten to death.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
There is such an obvious quality to the response posts and original posts of mods. I did not realize this until a subject came up to which I was so emotionally involved.

Thank you all so much for your discretion and objectivity not just on this thread (which is so close to my heart and mind) but in all you do.

No whistleblower is safe. Ignore the sign in the lunchroom. If you must, go with anonymous, even then, there are no guarantees. Think witness protection...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
We can now rule out suicide. Though I never thought that was an option. Hard to kill yourself and throw yourself in a trash container.

...true - but - blunt force trauma doesnt necessarily mean it was delivered by another human...

...maybe (just maybe) he was so disoriented that he got lost... then he got tired and climbed into the dumpster to keep warm, to hide or feel safer...

...the blunt force trauma couldve happened when the dumpster was emptied into the truck... what did he land on?... was that the first dumpster emptied on that route?... those trucks have compactors and if you get caught in that blunt force trauma is very likely...

...has anyone found an article that states his injuries?... that'd be really helpful...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Very true to all you said. However, they are rulling it a homocide, so whatever info they have it is telling them that someone else did this.

I havent found any details other than those articles. They are being very hush hush on it all. Drives me insane! lol

One thought is that at least they are not trying to cover this up by ruling "suicide"

edit on January 31st 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
We can now rule out suicide. Though I never thought that was an option. Hard to kill yourself and throw yourself in a trash container.

...true - but - blunt force trauma doesnt necessarily mean it was delivered by another human...

...maybe (just maybe) he was so disoriented that he got lost... then he got tired and climbed into the dumpster to keep warm, to hide or feel safer...

...the blunt force trauma couldve happened when the dumpster was emptied into the truck... what did he land on?... was that the first dumpster emptied on that route?... those trucks have compactors and if you get caught in that blunt force trauma is very likely...

...has anyone found an article that states his injuries?... that'd be really helpful...

I know of at least 15 methods that would indicate such a trauma and all could be done by person, that is, if he/she knew how.

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
blunt force trauma doesnt necessarily mean it was delivered by another human...

Originally posted by tristar
I know of at least 15 methods that would indicate such a trauma and all could be done by person, that is, if he/she knew how.

...there are tons of ways a person can receive blunt force trauma that results in their death...

...you know 15 ways to inflict deadly bft - hardly impressive...

...last i heard, no outsiders know the specifics of wheeler's bft - but - you're indicating that you do via "such a trauma"... are you an insider or did an insider tell you the specifics of wheeler's bft?... if so, please, share with us...

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Why was I under the impression John Wheeler was a senator. I remember reading an article stating that Senator John Wheeler was found dead in late december. Why have those details changed. I remember this happening before all the dead birds. Strange I can't find that orginal article now. Did he use to be a Senator?

posted on Feb, 1 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Seriously now....what type of response were you expecting when feed back within ats is as what it is and equal to several million other sites. Did you expect some form of hope ?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Hi, just trying to keep this going, hoping someone comes up with new leads or details. I remember when I first heard this on the news right after his murder, I though to myself "I bet this turns in to one of the many revenge/cover-up murders that simply seem to trail into oblivion due to lack of evidence or outright PTB supression". I really hope I turn out to be wrong in this case.

posted on Feb, 24 2012 @ 04:16 AM
link   
IMHO the approach should be conservative. Meaning: first gather all the information, unbiased.Then: check the more trivial options first. If all more 'mundane' hypotheses are ruled out, one may think in the direction of murder, conspiracy etc
Reading about the man I understand that he had the tendency to involve himself in many projects, some at the same time, lots of energy. Not sure he would always finish what he started out.
I also read that he had a darker side to him, could be really bad tempered, obessively posting at a West Point site or forum to the point that people would avoid him or feel they could 'kill' him for his agressive behavior.
On the other hand he could be generous, friendly, candid etc.
At first sight it seems to resemble the profile of a manic depressive. I never read anything about his medical record?

Then his behavior in the days before his death.
He traveled from his work in Washington DC to I think Willington apparently by train. The regular routine. I assume he got off that train (which hour?) There seems to be a regular parking site where his car used to be parked only for him to pick it up. I assume he would then drive home.
In a normal reconstruction we would learn about: what happened to the car.
I do not have to repeat here all the observations of several people , parking garage guard etc, and what we can see on the surveillance video. Erratic behavior, many have suggested due to a stroke, brain damage, being hit on the head being thugged etc
Q: are there reports on how he left his work (briefcase or not etc; coat?)
Q: if he left his work with a coat, has he been reported on the train with that coat. Being thugged, I would think it doesnt make sense he lost the coat getting hit on the head, or him abandoning it afterwards. I would like to know if he had a coat on him leaving work. Who has seen him on that train he supposedly took? If he left a coat on that train, that would be for me an indication his brain was already starting to dysfunction on that train trip. Just forgetting the coat (bagage racks on that train?) leaving the train is an option too, yet IMHO in the light of the events following , less likely.
Has the train company been checked for a report of any missing coat, later that day?

Then I read something about a TV being on, loud, at home for a couple of days? A total mystery, who lived in that house on a regular basis. Really puzzled here, how does his wife fit in here? I have read nothing about his private life in the year or months pior to his death. Were he and his wife together in that house? Where was she then, if this loud TV story would be correct?
I have been digging into all kinds of degenerative brain diseases as an option yet no one fits in really. I am really amazed that no psychiatrist or neurologist has been shining his or her light on this case.
What about a minor or major epileptic episode, we do see the same erratic behaviour at times.

This is the direction I would take to begin with, first the facts, than a check on the 'ordinary' including his medical history.
if that is a dead end street the wilder speculative direction may get a chance.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join