It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wheeler - Dead

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar
he always had someone watching over him, these people do not simply stroll along their daily lives as you and I.

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...do you have proof of that or is it speculation?...

Originally posted by nenothtu
He's absolutely right, and it's not "speculation".

...it most certainly was speculation - but - you can believe him if you want to, totally your call...

If you're going to require "proof"

...i didnt require proof... i asked if he had proof or if he was speculating... of course, he doesnt have proof because he was speculating and theres nothing wrong that, especially on a conspiracy website... i just asked... he chose to take offense and, now, so have you - which is a silly route to take, imo...

you've not thought out his statement, and the implications.

...some things are worth thinking about - some arent... his statement(s) fell into the latter category, imo...

There are folks a lot lower on the food chain than Mr. Wheeler who have "guardians" for years after their involvement in this and that has ended. You have to ask yourself just what it is they guard against. It's not a "bodyguard" sort of thing, it's more of an "observer and tracker" sort of thing.

...believe whatever you want - including that you know for a fact wheeler had "guardians" or "bodyguards" or "observer / trackers"...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Hey tristar, what is this? theıɔuƐƃㄣɥɔnsou

Sorry for the one line, GEL.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
OMG, I just can't believe there isn't more people connecting this to the birds and fish that turned up dead in Arkansas.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

The only thing i believe in, is if it walks,crawls then it can be killed and since that covers 99.999% of all created human applications then i am extremely comfortable. So to assume that a person of that level is equal to you or myself is simply being anything but rational.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

How is this for speculation: He knows the true reason why those birds and fish turned up dead (bioweapons test gone wrong, accident involving poison gas spill, or something along those lines) then he is killed to keep the lid on the whole affair. Time frame, location and overall areas of involvement for this guy line up with this hypothesis.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

Myself, sadly i have used countless times one liners, although i do tend to avoid them as much as possible, but as for the text, all i can say is welcome to www.abovetopsecret.com and i hope that does not come across as rude as my intentions are anything but rude or hostile.

its a simple cryptic text to hinder bots.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

The dead birds. They are talking about it on that thread.
Does anyone remember how many microbiologists died in all sorts of odd ways after 9 eleven?
The bio-weapon issue concerns me most.
edit on 4-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

To add to your post, it is ridiculous to suppose the government has "one" way of assassinating people. The methods are as varied as there are assets to carry them out and they need to be. If they had an MO then it would be all to easy to know how they did it. The only one thing all methods have in common is the plausible deniability of government involvement, which leaves one unable to know for sure whether the government was involved in murdering anyone.

The people who actually carry out the dirty jobs aren't necessarily always on the government's books. Sometimes it is an individual whose ties to any agency are plausibly deniable who is paid in cash or via a front organization. There is no "one" way of doing things in this business, but whatever way is used, the key is not to get caught.

Murdering somebody in plain view, as in this case, can be taken as an indication that this was also a warning to other people in the same circle of trust that perhaps he threatened.

-rrr

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2

no such agency
no such agencies

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tristar

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by Tasty Canadian
Did you have something specific in mind when you asked the question..."Did someone want to shut him up?" Shut him up about what exactly? Or was that just a general question because of his position?

Due to his position. He served under 3 presidents. Former Secretary to the Air Force. Just throwing it out there that maybe due to his position, background and knowledge, he was murdered.

News is still developing on this.
edit on January 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Green

he always had someone watching over him, these people do not simply stroll along their daily lives as you and I.

The question posed, is why was he left alone ?

Tristar I don't think he was left alone.
Kennedy wasn't left alone.
Lincoln wasn't given a guard til after he died.
There is a connection missing here. Going back to the Warren Commission times when they were putting the COG together. Nixon, Bush and Cheney had something to do with this (COG in this case, not Warren) but until I remember where I read it, I'm of no help. Hoping to jar someone else's memory here.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The Murdering somebody in plain view, as in this case, can be taken as an indication that this was also a warning to other people in the same circle of trust that perhaps he threatened.

-rrr

I agree, and don't some leave a "calling card" so to speak? It is just the part about putting him in the trash that seems to be the message. Also the chilling story about the music in his home being loud for several days.
Where is his family? This is very chilling.

I also think this goes way back, to things established many years ago.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBirdisDone

The dead birds. They are talking about it on that thread.
Does anyone remember how many microbiologists died in all sorts of odd ways after 9 eleven?
The bio-weapon issue concerns me most.

This is good Birds! I forgot about them!
Need to start putting this stuff together, see if it gels.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I'm not sure if anyone has mentioned it or not. I was just reading a bit up. I've been checking out the posts and forgive me if someone did already mention it. But, if it were a mugging, why would they put his wallet/ID back on his being? Logic says that if it were a mugger they'd just take his wallet. From the news report, they said the workers were able to identify him because of his ID. Poor source, but report would be about 3:00 where the mention about the id and everything not being taken to him. But then they say it was a mugging gone bad? Not sure tbh.
edit on 4-1-2011 by cohortsoldier because: video report

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
John Wheelers death has been tied to the death of the birds in Arkansas according to this article-

Top US Official Murdered After Arkansas Weapons Test Causes Mass Death

Quote from the article-

"To the direct reason for Wheeler’s murder, this report says, was this past week’s transport of Iraqi Phosgene poisonous gas aboard a US Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft from Little Rock Air Force Base enroute to Afghanistan that shortly after takeoff had a ‘critical malfunction’ of its aerial spraying computer directed command and control system over central Arkansas causing the deaths of thousands of red-wing blackbirds."

edit - Apparently this article was written by Sorcha Faal, that means its more than likely BS.
edit on 4-1-2011 by Cybermerc because: Adding the source of the article

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

www.mitre.org...

Tried searching John Wheeler, he is wiped from the site.

Nothing expressing concern for the loss the family has undergone on the homepage nor on the cybersecurity homepage.

Tried the employee directory...wrong...try again.

This could mean nothing with his security clearance, but since it is front page news around the world, typically the corporation's PR person releases something to the press.

Zip, Nada, Nichevo, Nothing, Bubkus

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by angelwrangler

...they havent updated their front page... it still says december 2010... maybe condolences will be offered later or maybe not... its not required and its common to not make a formal statement under negative circumstances...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Sounds corrupt to me..something does not add up with this.Could be a corrupt take out.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
We have to pressume your American Govt is poisoning it's population and it will have some affect in other countries, it's populations and wildlife....

now what are YOU doing about it?

Like everything else that goes on in America, all I see is a sheeple population of people who stand by, do nothing and go about their daily business without even blinking an eye. In the mean time, your Govt is killing you - intentionally.

The US Govt is sliding down a very dangerous path.

Wake up America.....there is already a world outside your country and we are AWAKE !!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

No the government probably wouldn't do that, but they would pay the mafia to do it. It's happened a hundred times before.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

For the most part I agree with you, "we the sheeple." But you need to realize some of us are awake and nothing can relieve us from the living nightmare that can be. This government has become over the years, and it started virtually 200 years ago or more, a living nightmare for much of the world and we cover it from most of the Aemrican people in our newspapers and history books, so we grow up thinking "we're a good people." I had an Iraq vet in my history class last semester that when i brought the idea that "We're a good people, up, right?" as rhetorical question kind of stunned me by piping up " we are NOT a good people" - with an emphasis on the NOT. I didn't know he was a vet until after class and wasn't expecting that, though my point was to have been to point out a few kinks in that argument. If citizens knew half of what our government does on a day to day basis in this world and in this country, there would be a revolution. Or, I suppose, maybe not. I think most of remain happily drowsing in the pleasant dreams of the "good" America, while our leaders. government and corporate, ravage this world. Since actually running this country democratically is just too much work, most of us don't even vote, but then we're never really taught it takes a day to day effort to support a democratic republic. I hope that will change, but if it does, it will probably be only out of absolute, last minute, no other option necessity.

I don't know why thins guy was murdered, but I'll be looking into it. The holy grail would be that he knew something about 9/11 or some such; I suspect it may be much less dramatic and that it's simply corruption. We'll wee.

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join