It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wheeler - Dead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheApachekid
The t.v. turned up loud, I almost thought he might have been tortured for what ever he was hiding under the floor boards of his kitchen. I would be curious who they assign to do the autopsy and what they find?Could be anyone really, CIA, mossad , Pakistanis?Allot more questions than answers, who ever it was they were not concerned with the body being found which means either amateurs or untouchables.

My stomach turned at reading about the loud music, and taped off chairs - I instantly thought torture. Some types really wouldn't be so concerned if the body was found - as that may send a message to others.
I think some bodies are found with 'signatures" of the hit. Dr. Kelly's death sounds too much like that cop from the OKC bombing, the guy who claimed he saw stuff that day. You know signs of struggle during sucide.
edit on 4-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: typo

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
From Cyrptogon.com

Update: Mitre Won’t Say What Wheeler Was Doing There

Via: Washington Post
Wheeler had been working since March 2009 as a consultant at the nonprofit Mitre Corp. in McLean, company spokeswoman Jennifer J. Shearman said. She said the company does information technology work for several federal agencies, including the Defense and Homeland Security departments, but she did not know what type of work Wheeler did.

click on the cyrptogon.com link for more stuff to read....

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Still reading and doing research on this....as time allows.

Found this comment to an article.....need to check it out and see if there is more to it....

Just one final comment. Mr Wheeler was one of the only Air Force insiders who in recent years had become very vocal in opposition to the Joint Strike Fighter. The JSF(F-35) is the biggest and most expensive defence acquistion program in the history of the world. It is hundreds of $billions over budget and years behind schedule. It is known as a project to big to fail, heard that one before? Mr. Wheeler had called for the cancelling of the F-35B, the USMCs version, and drastic reduction of funding to the primary contractor Lockheed-Martin. He was not a very popular guy to the defence industry. SOURCE

If true...may or may not mean something. Who knows. Not too many updates so far. Will we get any more? Hmmm.....
edit on January 3rd 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

Alright don't get all excited this is JUST MY OPIONION. This plane and the F22 just always seemed like pipe dreams to me. I worked at the fringe of this world and occassionally would get to attend the big budget forecast meetings and I would watch them unbelievably add 10-20-30 years to the life limits of planes like the A10 an awesome bird by the way - but one I knew well - and knowing what I knew about the fatigue and the engines I would just be in disbelief coming away from these meetings, 30 more years???!!! I would tell my friends our flying days are over, they have something else and they would look at like at me like I had three heads. Being the ONLY female in the mix added to ease in dismissal of my theory, but I did get a few furative glances. But my job was to crunch numbers and forecast and occassionally go to these conferences - and well . . . I still think these planes are a pipe dream and the missing billions or trillions or what ever it was . . . has gone into something else. But our days of flying with silk scarves and Pilots with their hair on fire . . . just seemed like a way of life headed for the sunset, and this was 10 years ago. Why spend this kind of money - I mean really - its not just the plane it costs millions to train pilots.

When I went to Iraq I watched the little preditors do their thing out of the next hanger over - UAVs and other stuff - that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

edit on 4-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: clarity

edit on 4-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Stumbled across this blog....
I link to it because they mention ATS and quote some members here

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

An obvious hit, because if they want someone to disappear his body would have never been recovered.

This is a message from one side to the other.

Great find GEL.

edit on 4-1-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Whatever the motivation it had to have been for extremely high stakes. John Wheeler had one of the highest security clearances in the government. He graduated from Harvard, Yale and The Westpoint Academy. He also was a member of The Council on Foreign Relations. (Bilderberg material).
edit on 4-1-2011 by sentinel007 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

HOLY CRAP! MITRE Corp, has all kinds of connections to DHS, DSS, IRS, FBI and a plethora of other alphabet agencies.

Contract
Contract
Contract
Contract
Contract
Contract
Contract

All of these links are contracts that MITRE Corp. has won. This only 7 of them that I've dug up but the total of only these 7 is 331.3 million per year until 2021. Thats 3.31 Billion dollars. And from what i can tell with the information provided here: usspending.gov
there is more similar contracts that go through at least fiscal year 2020. Theres the potential for hundreds of billions or more being funneled to MITRE, mainly in the name of Homeland security.... yikes.

I'm bringing this to the board because MITRE adds a lot of gravity to an already very strange situation. IMO, this stuff is getting pretty deep. Could the FBI not want to investigate due to the high level connections this non profit contractor keeps?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Random or accidental murder don't end with the body been dumped in landfill, this looks premediated.

If it was a mugging gone wrong, the mugger isn't going to dispose of the body thoughtfully, he's going to run like !@#$.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I just heard that the local police have now called in FBI due to his security clearance. Im sure things are heating up behind the scenes. Too bad we may not ever hear all the info they are uncovering.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Im very surprised to see that you found that blog
, but this site is also mentioned on sites that are simply not accessible to the public, but you or the majority already know that.

Keep up the good work to all ats members , staff and obviously site owners/administrators.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

I know nothing of this case, BUT i will say that it isn't out of the box to think that whoever wanted this man dead could've hired mafia or any other murderous group to whack him and dump him. Throughout history the government has worked with the mafia and other such groups. Hire them to do the deed and there are no connections. Nobody in the Government would EVER be buddy buddy with the mafia!?!?

So what i'm trying to say is, just because it's "messy" doesn't mean that it wasn't ordered by someone that ranks in our government.

...just playing devils advocate i guess.
edit on 4-1-2011 by SurReality because: spelling

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by tristar
he always had someone watching over him, these people do not simply stroll along their daily lives as you and I.

...do you have proof of that or is it speculation?...

He's absolutely right, and it's not "speculation". If you're going to require "proof" - and actually expect to see it - then you've not thought out his statement, and the implications.

There are folks a lot lower on the food chain than Mr. Wheeler who have "guardians" for years after their involvement in this and that has ended. You have to ask yourself just what it is they guard against. It's not a "bodyguard" sort of thing, it's more of an "observer and tracker" sort of thing.

edit on 2011/1/4 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

This is a Steak dinner for the Conspiracy theorists!

So this story might possibly link to the 1000+ birds dropping dead, and dead fish washing up on shore in Arkansas!?

How very interesting and horrible.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Too bad we may not ever hear all the info they are uncovering.

I doubt we would have either way.
When some one like Wheeler ends up in a landfill every one is in scramble mode to keep things as quiet as possible. The situation is dirty from the get go, and every one wants to keep their distance because every one in these very tight circles, knows that fingers will get pointed at the usual suspects.... meaning their own people.

We have ourselves a genuine Tom Clancy style storyline unfolding in front of our eyes.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

But also, a guy like this disappearing is gonna turn some stones and ruffle some feathers. With the body being found, the case is already half over. With no leads and nothing to work with, it'll be dismissed as a mugging or something. No more investigation, no more waste of resources, case closed.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

"Certainly it's unusual," said Lt. Mark Farrall, a spokesman for the Newark Police Department. "We have no information that he has any ties to the city, so it's unusual he would have been discovered here, especially if he was on a train to Wilmington."

smile and say cheese...

www.post-gazette.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

What do you guys make of this connection>? We know the U.S. has tested weapons before... heh

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Quick time frame

FBI spokesman Rich Wolf said the bureau is "aware of the murder but not involved at this time.

and

I just heard that the local police have now called in FBI due to his security clearance. Im sure things are heating up behind the scenes. Too bad we may not ever hear all the info they are uncovering.

Seems to me the bureau's are simply not exchanging information ...once again...how many times has this been brought up at meetings...even a web site has chosen to make it evident....then you ask why ....!
edit on 4-1-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

I think the fact that he got off the train in Newark ties into these facts:

- He left a note for his friend James Fallow that was uncharacteristicly short and seemed almost like a good bye. "Jim, Merry Christmas, Old Friend. Onward and Upward."

- He and his wife hadn't been to their condo in NYC for some time even though there were packages waiting for them there.

Which leads me to wonder if he knew someone was following him or something of that nature.

So would someone of Wheeler's background have been given some training in how to spot a tail and then evade the person or persons following him?

Here is my speculation based off of the above facts:

I think the landfill/dumper issue is throwing people off the trail. Wheeler was taking a train and got off mid-trip becasue he knew someone was following him. His unexpected move botched the pre-arranged plans of whoever was following him and they had to adjust. Maybe he spotted them, spooked them, or even recognized them, and they had to kill him immediately. Such improvisation would mean they didn't know that the trash was running that day when they dumped his body into a trash bin.

Thoughts?

- mike

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by subversivemike
reply to post by tristar

I think the fact that he got off the train in Newark ties into these facts:

- He left a note for his friend James Fallow that was uncharacteristicly short and seemed almost like a good bye. "Jim, Merry Christmas, Old Friend. Onward and Upward."

- He and his wife hadn't been to their condo in NYC for some time even though there were packages waiting for them there.

Which leads me to wonder if he knew someone was following him or something of that nature.

So would someone of Wheeler's background have been given some training in how to spot a tail and then evade the person or persons following him?

Here is my speculation based off of the above facts:

I think the landfill/dumper issue is throwing people off the trail. Wheeler was taking a train and got off mid-trip becasue he knew someone was following him. His unexpected move botched the pre-arranged plans of whoever was following him and they had to adjust. Maybe he spotted them, spooked them, or even recognized them, and they had to kill him immediately. Such improvisation would mean they didn't know that the trash was running that day when they dumped his body into a trash bin.

Thoughts?

- mike

Question:

Who has verified the email and how, as i can send an email from any given target without any real problem, regardless if i have access to the email account. Remember, theıɔuƐƃㄣɥɔnsou is involved here, so i would not assume and accept what is being handed out here.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join