It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wheeler - Dead

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

Originally posted by tristar
he always had someone watching over him, these people do not simply stroll along their daily lives as you and I.

...do you have proof of that or is it speculation?...

The question posed, is why was he left alone ?

...that question is premature because its based upon the two statements above that require proof...

This individual was an asset and was not in any way expendable.

...everyone is expendable...

this guy is rock solid.

...how do you know?... are you a personal friend?... family?... even if you are, you could not have been privy to all of his private activities, conversations or encounters...

...no one knows yet if his murder was "made to look like a hit"... for all we know, he couldve been porkin the wrong man's woman - or - he had a gambling addiction and owed the wrong man too much money - or - he got someone demoted or fired and they got calculatingly pyschopathic about their revenge...

edit on 1/3/11 by Wyn Hawks because: (no reason given)

You know you should do better than that.

But in response to your last complete paragraph,
Nothing and i mean nothing points to your last paragraph or your conclusions. I hope that does point you into the direction needed.

point being the key word here.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Clearly none of you are looking at this from a rational perspective, nor did much home work if any at all.

First, he wrote the manual on chemical and biological warfare, which he advises against such warfare.
Surely, that field of his expertise has no potential leads of interest...

Second, robberies such as a wallet don't result in body being stuffed away. Rather the criminal shoots the victim before robbing and runs, or robs the victim and then shoots before running.

And last but not least, he had a very public or open persona. Meaning he was not in hiding.
He was first chairman of Vietnam Memorial Fund, raised millions of dollars for the Washington
National Mall, and was the first Chief Executive of Mothers Against Drunk Driving.

So clearly, there are many holes in some of the ideas floating around, and that less theory and more facts be considered before going off on a tangent which is most obviously off the right path.

It takes too long to stash a dead body, too much room to get caught literally red handed.

More likely, it was some one who knew him and tried hiding the fact they murdered him.

Until more reports come out about the details and particulars, location of alleged crime scene, the route the garbage man picked that trash up from, to determine approx location of said crime scene and so on.

Details of was he stabbed, shot, shocked or strangled etc..

Edited to add and emphasize the fact no one did their home work, he retired from the Army in 1971 and has been a consultant since. He has not been actively involved in military operations since Vietnam, so .... do your home and less speculation.

edit on 3-1-2011 by ADVISOR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by zuul000

he always had someone watching over him, these people do not simply stroll along their daily lives as you and I.

Obviously I don't know about Wheeler one way or the other, but to suggest that a - relatively - minor retired bureaucrat has 3+ bodyguards assigned to him (3 = the minimum number needed to guarantee 24/7 protection) and that that level of protection is normal, indicates the job of body-guarding is probably the single most widespread profession in America which - from casual observation - I can tell is not.

The British Prime Minister (according to press accounts) travels with a lighter security contingent when on holiday.

When Olof Palme was assassinated in '86 he was walking back from the movies without any bodyguards at all, despite being Prime Minister of a neutral hedge state during the Cold War.

"minor"

how so shall we go down that path, or is it another attempt.

Given that you are obviously fluent in what i am referring to, so why not simply ask away rather than using the term "minor". Point to what exactly one is pointing at rather than pointing to what is not at hand.

Let me ask you

Do you think this individual was an insignificant aspect to foreign policy ?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by zuul000

Obviously I don't know about Wheeler one way or the other, but to suggest that a - relatively - minor retired bureaucrat has 3+ bodyguards assigned to him (3 = the minimum number needed to guarantee 24/7 protection) and that that level of protection is normal, indicates the job of body-guarding is probably the single most widespread profession in America which - from casual observation - I can tell is not.

The British Prime Minister (according to press accounts) travels with a lighter security contingent when on holiday.

When Olof Palme was assassinated in '86 he was walking back from the movies without any bodyguards at all, despite being Prime Minister of a neutral hedge state during the Cold War.

"minor"

how so shall we go down that path, or is it another attempt.

Given that you are obviously fluent in what i am referring to, so why not simply ask away rather than using the term "minor". Point to what exactly one is pointing at rather than pointing to what is not at hand.

I apologize, but I have absolutely no clue what you just said.

Sorry.

edit on 3-1-2011 by zuul000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Civilians...its far more less red tape and far more easier to clean up.

No ?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by zuul000

My question stands as it is.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Very Interesting -- He was a made man, Military Industrial Complex Participant for sure.
well, if this is a good guy, thats really sad or bad, wonder why he got whacked.... ?
Must Have Found Out What Comes Next .... Astroids and the "V" thats right ....
V is the most logical outcome for what is going on. Notice Laws are Not Laws anymore~!

remember the female pimp, who said she was not going to commit suicide and the very next morning
she was swinging.... you just cant go on what is known..... I'm too Poor to Pay Attention ....
saving to move to a free country that needs defending ... this one is just a lost cause if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

they had him actively under deep surveilance it would seem. I looked up your birds eye view. They were watching him like a hawk. Literally.

The FBI claims they were in the know and are not actively involved.... That should raise alarm bells in every ones head. He was knocked off. People with this man's brain and resume don't just get robbed and end up in a trash can and a landfill. There is a real conspiracy afoot within this story. The dangerous kind.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

reply to post by zuul000

My question stands as it is.

That's your conversation, not mine.

Ex-cabinet secretaries rarely, or never, get round-the-clock protective services. In the absence of any information or indication to the contrary it's ludicrous to suggest ex-deputy special assistants do.

Also, people under 24/7 protection don't take the subway.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

He worked as a consultant for the Mitre Corporation, a nonprofit which operates federally funded research centers, reports the Associated Press.

Interestingly, this corporation has come up before at ATS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

.. there, as well as in various discussions of The Jason Group.

Dumped in a landfill definitely would seem to rule out simple robbery. While his high level positions and connections fuel the obvious hypotheses about why he may have been murdered, one can't rule out the possibility of criminal activity or even that it may have been personal. 66 years is plenty of time to make all kinds of enemies.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Well, his background isn't really jumping out at me as someone that would need to be "shut up" about anything. The murder is very 1980s style mafia, so thinking this may have been something a bit more low level. He has a very distinguished career, but in some pretty safe and conspiracy free areas overall. wanting to have good software for the airforce...

I guess we could stretch it alot and suggest he may have been alerted to some sort of big brother move about net neutrality or some such and was about to go public, but ya...thats stretching things outside of his general domain.

Still...however he ended up dying, what a horrible way to go. All those years of service and just literally thrown away as an end.. At least he was found verses just MIA forever.

While I see what your saying, don't forget that some of today's biggest players and whistle blowers were sometimes no more than a lower ranking enlisted member of the military. And while some of these people were in fact in the right place at the right time there is no telling what John had up his sleeve that isn't known about; but perhaps he may have eluded to whoever it is that killed him.

If nothing more I am willing to accept that it is in fact because of his positions held and high stature that we should be paying closer attention to this.

Maybe TPTB are taking a more proactive approach to people in the know, keeping a closer eye on them as they have all seen that the public is becoming inpatient as are most of those that have held on to such information their whole lives.
So perhaps maybe Mr. Wheeler has been bearing the weight of something and couldn't hold on any longer. Proactive approach by TPTB, have him killed immediately; we can't afford another whistle blower. Kill him before he talks.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Can anyone find the details of his birth and locality of living? I keep doing searches and get info on him, but can only really find John Archibald Wheeler.. who sort of looks like him.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
He was a member of the CFR

www.cfr.org...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

reply to post by wcitizen

Here is a little eye opener, if you have the time, plot the positions mentioned in my post via google earth or any other means that allows you a birds eye view and prepare yourself for a ride.
edit on 3-1-2011 by tristar because: or

Sorry, which post?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by skeetontheconspiracy
Reply to post by greeneyedleo

Now u can take it or leave it, as I'm not really supposed to be releasing info about this, and I really have no evidence, but seeing its not classified top-secret or anything I don't see myself getting much heat over it. Rumors flying around DHS offices is that mr. Wheeler sold some secrets he was privy to to the wrong country I.e. China, russia, iran (still not certain as of now), well, our state dept doesn't handle what it deems treason too well and placed a hit on him by a top CIA assassin. When is the last time we heard of anyone being tried for treason that actually committed the crime? Nowadays we just "silence" the offender. CIA is judge, jury, and executioner within it's raks. Like I said, no proofe, just rumors around DHS offices, take it or leave it. If I get any hard proof, which I'm trying now, ill post more.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

did we just skip over this post? is anyone considering the validity of this post? the person seems to imply inside knowledge. how could we verify this without this members intel?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
wow. am i the only one thinking he may have been into some weird stuff? prostitutes? drugs? i guess i watch too much E! channel

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by homeskillet

touche - I immediately went into ATS mode, I forgot -- never assume -- always deny ignorance --

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

I have already contacted, as staff

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
C'mon people , he was CEO of MADD .

It's clear to me that DAMM silenced this cat . You know , Drunks Against Mad Mothers ...

Okay , I'm leaving now ...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tristar

This is from his Bio link on the 1st page

Grasping the growing vulnerability of our weapon systems to Cyber intrusions, he worked tirelessly to drive the activation of Air Force Cyber Command. His visionary efforts were instrumental in the creation of the Cyber Research Center at the Air Force Institute of Technology; the first two graduates of the United States Air Force Academy to enter the Air Force Institute of Technology Cyber Master's Program; the stand-up of the Air Force Cyber School; and an increased emphasis on Air Force recruitment efforts for officers and enlisted for Cyber careers.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join