It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wheeler - Dead

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Keeping in mind this is a theory based content site, is there any logical connection that ties in with the Tucson Az shooting earlier, the late last year murder of a British intel agent returning from American NSA office, and state dept relocation of people due to wiki leaks...

Seems too much to have simply no separate connections if not as a whole.

Have to admit, been a ton of unusual activities prior to and after the wiki fiasco.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

AGREED!
And if you are a follower on Twitter im sure youve heard about the Supoeana for ALL followers of wikileaks.....
i smell this has all been a set up

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I found some interesting things while trying to connect Wheeler with the AZ shooting of Congresswoman Giffords.
Interesting things:
The Watcher Files

I found the Wheeler family (listed under Freeman) while reading about the 13 Illuminati Families:

Part of what I can do for the reader is to begin to give hIm or her a feel for how the Freeman family connects into the rest of things. This next section’s information will include information that only tangently relates to the Freemans, but is important to place them in the context of what is happening back stage out of the sight of the world’s eyes. The Freemans in the Satanic hierarchy in the U.S. work with the Illuminati families of the Collins and Wheeler families. Readers are already familiar with the Collins family, but not the Wheelers. Now let me explain who the Wheeler are, because I am trying to put some pieces of the puzzle in place for you. Gen. Earl Wheeler and his brother Leo Wheeler, a Grande Master of the Illuminati (see the top diagram pg. 14 1/1/93 newsletter), are secret Satanists and also 33° Freemasons. Leo Wheeler, by virtue of his Grande Master status in the satanic hierarchy has been able to visit the Dulce, N.M. underground facility. The route he used was to fly in, and then the last stretch is done in a black limousine. Various people in the Dulce area have occasionally spotted these VIP black limousines. The Wheeler family has a long history of involvement with Satanism, and its genealogical history goes back to the House of David. An amazing clue (or an amazing coincidence) appears when we look at the genealogy of the Mormon leaders. (The Be Wise As Serpents book makes the connections of the Mormon leadership but it doesn’t appear that many have read or understood the significance. Maybe this here will help.) The top Mormon leadership (LDS & RLDS) all are related and descendants of the Merovingians, but for sake of discussion let us take Brigham Young. Brigham Young’s first name was Brigham. It was given to him because of the importance of the Brigham family. His grandmother was Sibil Brigham. Sibyls were prophetesses of the ancient world, and the name is a semi-common occult name. Brigham Young and his family practiced magic. They were also intimately aware of their genealogy, which goes back to the Merovingian Dynasty! One wonders if it is coincidence that the Merovingians’ primary symbol--the bee is also the symbol for the Mormon church and Utah. Look at a Deseret Industries (Mormon thrift stores) building in your area and you will see the bee on their side. But not only does Brigham Young have Merovingian blood from at least two lines of blood (and possibly as many as 6 lines of blood back), but he also is related to the Collins family of Massachusetts that we wrote about in the 2/1/93 newsletter. Further, Brigham Young is also a blood relative of the Wheelers. This is the clue which is amazing. A. chart of all this is given on the next page. If Young’s Wheeler relatives are related to the Satanic Illuminati Wheelers, then we have an example of how 3 strains of top Satanic blood have interwoven and resulted in the birth of the Freemason, Witch, and President of the LDS Brigham Young. Perhaps the tie-in doesn’t exist, but it certainly is worthy of our examination.

Interesting. What brought me to this is my thoughts on the DuPont family, which is of course listed and outlined at TheWatcherFiles.com/bloodlines/index.htm, the main page listing the 13 bloodlines.

The DuPonts own most of the locations John Wheeler was last seen, quoting from This Post from greeneyedleo:

Another red herring--how John got from Point A (Wilmington AMTRAK station) to Point B (the Pharmicist in Wilmington) to Point C (the New Castle County Courthouse) to Point D (Hotel du Pont) and on to Point E (Nemours Building) is throwing investigators off their game.

DuPonts own Point E, Point D, realistically Point C, and probably Point A.

Something else interesting about this site is Gifford name listed as well, under "Freeman Family": (same as where "Wheeler" is listed.)

LDS apostle Reed Smoot was given permission to run for office by the LDS church. Pres. Harding appointed him to the World War Foreign Debt Commission, and he also seryed the elite as the chairman of the Senate Finance Committee. The War Finance Corp. just happened due to Smoots arranging it to gave the LDS church a $10 million loan. Marriner S. Eccles, of an old elite family, and a Mormon (and an Illuminatus) became Sec. of the Treasury in 1934, and was chairman of the Federal Reserve Board from ‘34-51. Ezra Taft Bensen, later the LDS President, was appointed Sec. of Agriculture. David B. Haight, a prominent Mormon was made the head of all the Mayors in the San Francisco area--the full title is "governor of the San Francisco Bay Area Council of Mayors." Mormon Charles C. Cox was put in charge of the Securities and Exchange as commissioner, I could go on listing some other Mormons who have been placed in key establishment positions. Why? Why are the Illuminati and their establishment not afraid of these Mormons who have leadership positions in the LDS church? This is a whole area I would love to explain but as this article is digressing from the Freemans, I need to return to subject being considered. The Lords of Anjou (part of the P.d.S.) were Plantagents and so was one of Brigham Young’s ancestors. if we go back through the Goddard and Gifford family ancestors. I am trying to get my readers to look behind the curtain of organizations that we publicly, and to see what is going on back stage. And then I am trying to show how the people back stage are related and know it.

Edit to add:
Mormons?
edit on 9-1-2011 by Dogdish because: Mormons

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

NICE FIND
Starred

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This story has not only taken the back burner, thanks to the AZ shootings, but I think is nearing the Media trash of disinterest.

I cannot find much in the way of updates.....

Jan. 8, 2011
"We May Never Know" How John Wheeler Died
Expert: Authorities May Have Been Hasty Declaring Death of Ex-Presidential Aide Found in Garbage Dump Homicide

(CBS) More than a week after the body of former presidential and Pentagon aide John Wheeler III was found in a Delaware garbage dump, there are new, puzzling clues, few answers, and a lot of questions
His death was quickly ruled a homicide, but a criminologist told "The Early Show on Saturday Morning" authorities may have moved too quickly in that declaration, and that there are other plausible possible causes of death.
On "The Early Show on Saturday Morning," criminologist Casey Jordan. of Western Connecticut State University, in Danbury, pointed out that authorities called Wheeler's death a homicide within 24 hours of his body being found. "That's a logical thing to assume," she told co-anchor Rebecca Jarvis, "based on the fact that his body was n a dump and had been placed in a dumpster. But, we still don't know the actual cause of death. To be honest, that's a little bit of a jump. Usually, you know the cause of death before you decide the manner of death is a homicide. That was, of course, before we had seen the (surveillance) footage (and) we understood about this disoriented state that happened in the two days before he was found.

"And I wouldn't be surprised if they end up changing that after they get the toxicology reports come back. I think the autopsy isn't complete and we need more details before we decide whether or not he was murdered.

"What's confusing to me is that, usually, you know that (someone was killed) because you have something like a gunshot wound, stabbing wounds, bludgeoning -- something that clearly could not have been self-induced. But no details like that have been released.

"And the fact of the matter is that, when we see this footage, we see perhaps he was suffering from an organic brain problem? Even his neighbors say they'd never seen him like this. Was he poisoned? Did he have a brain tumor? Did he suffer from brain cancer and nobody even knew it? Something -- there's a disconnect between him being in the dumpster and that behavior we see in the hours before he disappeared.
SOURCE

Various theories.... most which have been discussed here....first
edit on January 10th 2011 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

It's getting very difficult to tell what the "big" story is in all this.
On top of this story, including, but not limited to: Cyberspace, chemical and biological weapons, Securities and Exchange commission, and of course, the 'tanker' issue.
We have the Arizona incident: Congresswoman, Judge, 9/11 child, and ties to NASA.
And: Bird/Fish die-offs. Wikileaks. Earthquakes/volcanoes even.

Then there's this story, and I almost missed it until reading the "comments" section from your link "Various Theories, above:
Ashley Turton

In an email to White House employees sent earlier today, acting White House Chief of Staff Pete Rouse mourns the death of Ashley Turton, a former aide to Rep. Rosa DeLauro (D-Conn) and the wife of White House staff member Dan Turton.

Her husband, Dan Turton, is currently Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs in the Obama administration.

Ashley Turton, mother of three, was found dead this morning in her burned-out car in the garage of her home in Southeast Washington, DC.

"In her burned-out car in the garage of her home."

Here's just one of the ATS threads on the subject:
Is There a Possible Link Between Ashley Turton Gabrielle Gifford and John Wheeler? by Human_Alien

I have yet to go any further into this story, but there's no reason to doubt it's connected to all of the above.
Really.
So many unbelievable events in such a short span of time.

Which is the story, and which is the smokescreen? Or, are they so busy, they don't have time for smokescreens?
edit on 10-1-2011 by Dogdish because: Her husband, Dan Turton, is currently Deputy Director of Legislative Affairs in the Obama administration.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Either so busy....or the AZ shooter has taken priority....or they are not releasing more info on purpose.

Who knows....but everyday I search for more info...and nothing new is coming out....just expert opinions on it all.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
Either so busy....or the AZ shooter has taken priority....or they are not releasing more info on purpose.

Who knows....but everyday I search for more info...and nothing new is coming out....just expert opinions on it all.

Good observation...

Our typical ADD inclined society finds it difficult to encompass more than one major story at a time and is unable to recall the questions needed to be answered in the prior mystery to draw needed conclusions. TPTB recognize this fact and takes advantage of it by structuring "events" to achieve the outcome they desire.

Things are "a-popping" this new year like it is the dawn of a new era. 2011 could be a pivitable year for the NWO crowd.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I wouldn't rule out this thread, its a matter of time..well i assume it is, then again, everything possible is being done to quieten this event as you all have seen.

has the triangulated position of his cell phone route before the closed circuit vids were published been made public or is it....still under a need to know. (heads up green)
edit on 11-1-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
www.trn1.com

This audio is a must listen (posted earlier by coolmanmike)--I'm so thankful that Savage isn't letting off of the Wheeler coverage. Each of us need to keep pressing this--do not let this story fade into oblivion. I will try to post a summary of the audio this evening, for those who don't have time to listen in entirety.
I've been following ATS for some time now, without registering, but Wheeler's death was the final straw. I had to put my selfish fear of big brother aside, as they want us to remain either ignorant or in fear. I'm an investment banker--one of those evil fat cats--would you ever guess? This site is full of intellectually curious and intelligent people, from all walks of life. Of course the media labels all those willing to consider conspiracy theories as mentally unstable social outcasts. I'm devastated that individual thought is now coined radicalism.
Please help keep this topic at the forefront--we can't let them get away this easily, can we????
-existentialweapon

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish

It's getting very difficult to tell what the "big" story is in all this.

I guess you have just had a simple crash course into the real world without aesthetics, enjoy it while it last as it tends to get ugly when the lights are switched on.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Thought this would be an interesting spin to the notion that he was simple person going about his daily business and you and I.

Given John Wheeler's political and security backgrounds it makes sense to do so. Information found in his home could have national security implications and/or hinder the investigation.

www.examiner.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I did a search for the name "John Wheeler" on linked.com and found these 2 interesting hits. Especially the 2nd one. Someone's idea of a sick joke, or something else? HMMM

www.linkedin.com...=keywords%3Djohn+wheeler%26se archLocationType%3DY%26pplSearchOrigin%3DGLHD%26viewCriteria%3D1%26sortCriteria%3DR%26facetsOrder%3DG%252CN%252CI%252CCC%252CPC%252CED%252CL%252CFG%25 2CTE%252CFA%252CSE%252CP%252CCS%252CF%252CDR%26page_num%3D4%26openFacets%3DG%252CN%252CI

www.linkedin.com...=keywords%3Djohn+wheeler%26se archLocationType%3DY%26pplSearchOrigin%3DGLHD%26viewCriteria%3D1%26sortCriteria%3DR%26facetsOrder%3DG%252CN%252CI%252CCC%252CPC%252CED%252CL%252CFG%25 2CTE%252CFA%252CSE%252CP%252CCS%252CF%252CDR%26page_num%3D7%26openFacets%3DG%252CN%252CI

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Heatrae

Why would you link to a site, where the viewers need to sign up for the site.. Any links where I don't have to sign up?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Those links didn't work correctly, but if you go to the first link and scroll down to the bottom of page and click in page "4" the "John Wheeler" listed at the top of page 4 is the one I was referring to. Then go back down the bottom and click on page "7" look at the profile name of the 6th person down "john wheeler, i'm after you"

Bizarre ..

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Heatrae

Here's a paste of the first "John Wheeler" profile link that caught my eye, and below that is the 2nd one I mentioned

John Wheeler
Strategic Planner/Program Manager at Navy International Programs Office

Industry: International Affairs
Current •Strategic Planner/Program Manager at US Nav

john wheeler I'm after you
Title
seal at U.S Navy
Demographic info
Houston, Texas Area | Military

edit on 14-1-2011 by Heatrae because: Industry Title of # 1 incorrectly added to #2

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocky Black

He was probably a tit for tate whack.

He was a top official with way above top secret clearance.

We have an Iranian nuke scientist whacked, they retaliate and whack our most poular guy.

Yea, I think you nailed it....although it would appear that he got away for awhile since he was wandering around in a daze. It will be sweept away though since they started to smear his name.

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Delaware police mum about cause of former Pentagon official John Wheeler's death

Delaware Online

Latest info I could find

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join