It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Wheeler - Dead

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777

Is he the kind of man that would do such a thing?

Also I guess he and his wife are going through an ugly divorce.

Apparently they know how he died, yet are not disclosing it.

No way of knowing - none of us knew him personally. But his biography has a lot of involvement in causes - the Vietnam Veterans memorial, the Mothers Against Drunk Driving, heading a Deaf Foundation at one point, lobbying to get ROTC type programs back on the elite campuses of Harvard, Yale - that draw a picture of someone who was passionate and would think beyond his own self-interest (pretty rare, in the circles he traveled.) Yet he was allied with people who advocated testing weapons on US citizens and were super hawks on Iran, to the point of trying to smuggle nukes out of the US to false flag Iran, if you buy into that 'Bent Spear' scenario.

Doesn't mean he couldn't also be guilty of something, like invading his neighbor's house and setting of a firebomb. But if he was suddenly in a divorce with his wife, usually they would split up the property, the house would be sold or maybe go to her - so why firebomb the house you might not be living in anyway?

Delaware's lead investigators had better be talking to:

His wife - did he want that house?
His classmate and USAF boss Michael Wynne
General Buzz Moseley
General McInenery
Whoever he worked for or with at MITRE
his friend Fallows at the Atlantic

This is what that strange organization MITRE (via McClatchy) said about Wheeler's death:

The statement said Wheeler's work for Mitre consisted of "providing part-time support to outreach activities aimed at promoting discussions among government, industry, and academia on cyber defense topics." Company spokeswoman Jennifer J. Sherman declined to further explain his duties.

Makes it sound unimportant. But here is what General McInenery said to FOX in my previous post:

And I participated in a number of meetings with, when he went with MITRE, that he had convened, a group of experts. And we discussed cyber-warfare. So that's the area that really he concerns me - he was very, very knowledgeable in that, plus the very high security clearances that he had.

These are high level guys with the highest levels of classification talking about computer warfare. Not "part-time, outreach activities." And MITRE is deeply allied to the USAF - this article talks about their 50 year anniversary in Colorado Springs and and how MITRE helped build NORAD.

Other interesting facts about Wheeler's friends - McInenery is against Obama, going to so far as to back one Colonel Larkin's birther claims in a court martial case. And the previously mentioned USAF secretary Wynne, who was so eager to test experimental weapons against US citizens, he was a 23-year executive at General Dynamics, a huge defense contractor.

It's unfortunate this happened in Delaware, a state totally subservient to corporate interests. You would need a homicide detective allied with a local district attorney willing to take on the powers that be, like Jim Garrison, in order to get anywhere with this - if he was indeed killed for parapolitical reasons, and not some random mugging or fight with his neighbors. Unfortunately the victim is not that high profile as a JFK.

If the FBI takes over this investigation, they will probably bury it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Recent news release mentions how he appeared confused and disheveled. Generally these are signs of a concussive head injury or poisoning.

I am leaning towards poisoning or head concussion.

'Confused' Wheeler seen hours before killing
Surveillance video places ex-Bush aide inside office building just before his death

NBC, msnbc.com and news services
updated 1 hour 22 minutes ago 2011-01-05T17:00:13

Military expert John Wheeler was caught on video appearing confused inside an office building just hours before his dead body was apparently put into a trash dumpster, according to police in Delaware.

News source has video available

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

Interesting, here now someone steps forward and tells about her encounter with Wheeler.

A parking lot attendant in Wilmington described a strange encounter with a former Pentagon official, just two days before his body was discovered in a Delaware landfill.

Iman Goldsborough told CNN on Wednesday that a man she later recognized as John P. Wheeler wandered into the parking garage where she works on December 29 around 6:40 p.m., disheveled and carrying a shoe in one hand.

"'I'm not drunk, I'm not drunk,'" Goldsborough quoted Wheeler as saying.

The man, who wasn't wearing a coat despite temperatures in the 30s, couldn't remember where he had parked his car, and said his briefcase had been stolen, she recounted. Goldsborough said she doesn't think his car was parked in that garage, because she had never seen him before and she knows most of her customers.

Two days later, police say, Wheeler's body was found in Wilmington's Cherry Island Landfill.

www.cnn.com...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I have been following this case and thread since the story broke.Now we have people coming forward talking about how he seemed disheveled and confused.I agree with the earlier poster that he may have either suffered a concussion or was poisoned.Considering the people he was dealing with it's not out of the realm of possibility that perhaps he pissed off someone in Miter or even one of the people who lurk in the shadows in government when you take a look at his career he was at the heart of the military/industrial complex...

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nicorette

It's unfortunate this happened in Delaware, a state totally subservient to corporate interests. You would need a homicide detective allied with a local district attorney willing to take on the powers that be, like Jim Garrison, in order to get anywhere with this - if he was indeed killed for parapolitical reasons, and not some random mugging or fight with his neighbors. Unfortunately the victim is not that high profile as a JFK.

If the FBI takes over this investigation, they will probably bury it.

Your posts to this thread have been awesome.
Thank you for pointing out that this happened in Delaware, which points a huge finger at some sort of "TPTB".
(I'm pretty surprised that this is page 10, and this is only the second post that will mention the name DuPont.)

Just a thought, but maybe after his being hit over the head and stuffed in a trunk, he broke out of the back seat and broke a window with his shoe. Then the bad guys find the briefcase empty, and grab him, take him home to torture/kill him and finally find the stuff in the floorboards.
Seems a reasonable scenario, I think.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MareBellator

what? hell yes they will murder them and dump them in your lawn for all eyes to see. remember 9/11?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by mike dangerously

Yea i saw, on cnn earlier, the video showing him looking confused and the testimonies of his incoherency.
Besides some type of agenda against him, it also sounds like symptoms of Alzheimer's or something.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dogdish

Thanks! There doesn't seem to be much new news in the case today, rather I am seeing tons of mainstream news stories emphasizing Wheeler's "confusion" and "disheveled appearance." Really strange how much of a lockstep consensus the mainstream press has - they focus on his divorce, his legal dispute, his 'apparent disoriented' state - then completely gloss over his defense and intelligene connections. Or the fact that he was robbed and murdered.

Meanwhile, Wayne Madsen (via Deep Politics) offers his take on the case, tying it back to the Minot nuclear incident:

Wheeler, as special assistant to Wynne, would have known about the dual nuclear chain-of-command established by Vice President Dick Cheney, bypassing the Defense Secretary and Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman, that resulted in a spate of nuclear surety and security incidents during 2007 and 2008....

While working for Wynne, Wheeler helped formulate the Pentagon's cyber-war policy which ultimately resulted in the creation of the US Cyber Command in 2009. In that position, he worked with Lani Kass, the ex-Israeli Air Force major who now advises the chairman of the Joint Chiefs on policy.

Robert Schuler at Op-Ed News offers a different possible explanation for who might have killed Wheeler, and why:

It's too early to draw definitive connections between the Boeing/EADS battle, the Alabama deaths, and the Wheeler murder. But we do know this: If EADS wins the contract, the tanker planes will be built in Mobile, Alabama. Gov. Riley has played a prominent role in trying to secure the deal for his state, while U.S. Senators Jeff Sessions and Richard Shelby have led the push in D.C.

It's an interesting article, because he describes a level of political corruption and suspicious murders in the Alabama area, related to this massive government contract, but it's mostly just speculation.

But that's all we can really do at this point, is speculate.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
Hey tristar, what is this? theıɔuƐƃㄣɥɔnsou

Sorry for the one line, GEL.

no such agency
no such agencies

I expected nothing less especially from you.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If John Wheeler was found to be disheveled and confused, did ANY of those witnesses try helping him or at least call Police or an ambulance???

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by sentinel007
reply to post by Logarock

My question is , what was under the floor in his kitchen? Could have very well of been the hard copy back up that he intended to leak to the public. Nothing was found at the site except floorboards that had been removed.

Yes really if this is the case, removed floorboards, it sounds like someone was after something important enough to hide in that fashion. I mean if these boards were lifted, something hid and then nailed down again it would indicate something that wasnt going to be gotten in and out of like a safe. And it looks like he cracked under some sort of pressure. Was there any sort of pry bar found in the room?

But questions have to be asked like was any part of the house ransacked? This could mean a great deal.

Was his wallet found and what was in it?

Was he killed in the house?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostpigeon
reply to post by bluemirage5

For the most part I agree with you, "we the sheeple." But you need to realize some of us are awake and nothing can relieve us from the living nightmare that can be. This government has become over the years, and it started virtually 200 years ago or more, a living nightmare for much of the world and we cover it from most of the Aemrican people in our newspapers and history books, so we grow up thinking "we're a good people." I had an Iraq vet in my history class last semester that when i brought the idea that "We're a good people, up, right?" as rhetorical question kind of stunned me by piping up " we are NOT a good people" - with an emphasis on the NOT. I didn't know he was a vet until after class and wasn't expecting that, though my point was to have been to point out a few kinks in that argument. If citizens knew half of what our government does on a day to day basis in this world and in this country, there would be a revolution. Or, I suppose, maybe not. I think most of remain happily drowsing in the pleasant dreams of the "good" America, while our leaders. government and corporate, ravage this world. Since actually running this country democratically is just too much work, most of us don't even vote, but then we're never really taught it takes a day to day effort to support a democratic republic. I hope that will change, but if it does, it will probably be only out of absolute, last minute, no other option necessity.

I don't know why thins guy was murdered, but I'll be looking into it. The holy grail would be that he knew something about 9/11 or some such; I suspect it may be much less dramatic and that it's simply corruption. We'll wee.

How can you take such a large and diverse population and stereotype them as a people, in terms so general as good or bad? If I were from any one of the many countries in the world where society is much much more brutal and oppressive, I would be offended. If America is a bad people, where does that leave Iraqi's? What about countries where a woman will be stoned to death for showing her face in public, and where, if left alone, the people would have an ethnic cleansing revolution? What about China, where religion has been made illegal, where there is no freedom of speech or press, where pollution is out of control, and children work as slaves. How about in Russia, where 85 percent of banks and businesses are controlled by the Russian Mafia, through extortion, and threat; where human trafficking is big business, where the state runs the press? Sure you have a few western countries like France, and so on, who like to claim the moral high ground, but how many years has it been since they were the centers of imperialism.

As for John Wheeler, I don't think he was necessarily drugged or hit over the head. He may have just been thinking hard about what was happening to him, and how he could survive. I imagine he may have been trying to stay at a public place where it would hard to be killed without witnesses. This is probably why he was going from place to place. The way he had his shoe in his hand, made me think, maybe he was keeping it in his hand as some sort of weapon to defend himself. Or maybe, he had taken it apart and found, or suspected a tracking device in it, and had been wondering where he could stash it?

He couldn't find his car, and yet it was found in his regular spot yet. Could it be that he parked his car somewhere else knowing he was being pursued and the killers stole it and later parked it in his usual spot? As already pointed out, having been robbed, why not call the police? I think the man was desperately thinking hard about what he could do to evade his killers, likely had tracking devices either inside him, or in his clothing, and could not go to the police. Otherwise, maybe he had been robbed by foreign spies of information, hit over the head, or drugged. Maybe he was poisoned, hid in the dumpster out of desperation, and fell asleep inside it? Maybe he was supposed to meet with someone to leak information, and he was caught?
edit on 6-1-2011 by freemind500 because: logical inconstencty

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by freemind500

Ok....but again, there were witnesses who saw him desheveled and confused yet WHY did'nt any one of them help him or at least call Police or an ambulance? None of the witnesses said they offered to help the guy. Here in Australia most of us just don't leave a man wandering around without at least offering him some kind of help.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Ok....but again, there were witnesses who saw him desheveled and confused yet WHY did'nt any one of them help him or at least call Police or an ambulance? None of the witnesses said they offered to help the guy. Here in Australia most of us just don't leave a man wandering around without at least offering him some kind of help.

What is interesting is that no audio has been supplied, since a picture is worth a thousand words then one should be cautious as to what is purposely being shown across the media and as sure as the sun is going to shine tomorrow then why hasn't the audio been released.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
If you do not have a cup of coffee then i suggest you get some, if you do not have a beer then i suggest you stock up , either way, its going to be a long read from here on. Lets not forget our thinking caps...right ?

link

Link
edit on 6-1-2011 by tristar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Remember the Russian spy they killed with a slow dose of radation?
When I saw footage of Wheeler in the parking garage I thought they have done something to his brain.
Maybe it was cat a mouse and the mouse: Wheeler got a away, or maybe was released - but his brain had been damaged. I thought it sad he told the attendent several times "I am not drunk" so HE KNEW he was messed up, but could not help himself. Did he get sent to retreive something, meaning was he let loose on purpose to go get something and did not go for help to protect the lives of others, like a child? Isn't that a tactic? If someone showed up a mess like that with one shoe in their hand I would call an ambulance/police.
Maybe there was a tracking device in his shoe? I believe the arson story is totally a plant.

Remember the "cooked" up therapist that testified about the Anthrax Letters guy who "sucided" on tylenol?
Why so messy this thing? Why back stories, and side stories? Scary, scary people did this that is for certain.

I haven't linked before so heere goes, here is an article about all the dead microbiologists who died. If it doesn't work, just google dead microbiologists.
whatreallyhappened.com...
or this:
www.rense.com...

edit on 6-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: typo

edit on 6-1-2011 by TheBirdisDone because: add to

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
LINK
So this article says that he, Wheeler, knew about what caused the bird and fish deaths and he was ready to blow the whistle.

To the direct reason for Wheeler’s murder, this report says, was this past week’s transport of Iraqi Phosgene poisonous gas aboard a U.S. Air Force KC-767 tanker aircraft from Little Rock Air Force Base enroute to Afghanistan that shortly after takeoff had a ‘critical malfunction’ of its aerial spraying computer directed command and control system over central Arkansas causing the deaths of thousands of red-wing blackbirds.

I have not read all ten pages of this thread, just the last few, but it doesn't look like this article is included.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

People did try to help him. One lady tried to giver him money and he would take it. She offered to call him a cab and pay for it. He kept insisting he didn't need any help, and that he was not drunk. It kind of seams like he was trying to avoid anyone calling the cops. And the witnesses also said that he did not seam drunk, just confused. He said he couldn't find his car, how do we know this wasn't just his excuse for loitering? He could have got a cab, but where would he go? His house obviously wasn't safe. I don't think the cameras had audio, but I think just hearing his voice would shed some more light on his state of mind.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Green.... DId you notice the author of that blog?? Sorcha faal. .........

I wouldn't use his/their/booth/her writings for a credible source, if I had a gun to my head... Ok maybe if there was a gun involved.. but only then.

edit on 1/6/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by freemind500

He couldn't find his car, and yet it was found in his regular spot yet. Could it be that he parked his car somewhere else knowing he was being pursued and the killers stole it and later parked it in his usual spot? As already pointed out, having been robbed, why not call the police? I think the man was desperately thinking hard about what he could do to evade his killers, likely had tracking devices either inside him, or in his clothing, and could not go to the police. Otherwise, maybe he had been robbed by foreign spies of information, hit over the head, or drugged. Maybe he was poisoned, hid in the dumpster out of desperation, and fell asleep inside it? Maybe he was supposed to meet with someone to leak information, and he was caught?

Could be that one of these more proactive scenarios would have been more in his character, maybe more so than him just being grabbed and loaded into a trunk without incident. Thought provoking stuff.
I would think he'd be more lucid and aware if he knew he was running for his life, but it may be that he was extremely sleep deprived; asleep on his feet. There wouldn't be any safe place for him, would there?

Have there been any new developments?
This seems (to me) to be the most important story in the world right now, with connections and implications into every tragedy in recent memory. Where is everybody on this?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join