It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Olson LIED to cover up his wife's murder?!?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
If Olson did in fact lie to cover up the murder of his wife, it wouldn't be the first time that conspirators have taken advantage of planned mayhem to take care of "housekeeping" issues by murdering individuals who are inconvenient for reasons not immediately connected to the main operation.

The so-called "Roehm Purge" in Germany during the Nazi era featured housekeeping murders, like the murder of Kurt Schleicher, a political army general that Hitler obviously preferred to have removed.

Other aspects of 9/11 give evidence that more than one bird was being killed with the 9/11 stone. They weren't simply interested in stampeding America into the Iraqi oilfields. They also "coincidentally" blasted the accounting department at the Pentagon and made sure that WTC7 went down, even though the circumstances in which it went down, looked all out of proportion suspicious. Then there was John O'Neil's death in the WTC collapse, shortly after taking a new job there. He being the disenchanted anti-terrorism maven, fed up with the way the "war on terror" was being conducted.

But would they actually go so far as to murder somebody's wife?

Kay Griggs, the wife of a Marine Corps colonel high up in NATO's dirty tricks division, has alleged that inconvenient wives of such officers and other of their relatives have been murdered before with military connivance and indeed with judicial and law enforcement cooperation. Her, quite long, interview is available on YouTube for people interested in it.

Why would they kill Barbara Olson, if they did? I wasn't familiar with her, but I understand that she was one of TV journalism's talking heads. Did she know something? Did she hear something in advance of 9/11? Her and her husband had marriage trouble. Did she possibly use what she may have heard as a lever in their domestic disagreement? Just speculating. Did he arrange for her to be given an "out of court" settlement?

She may have just been unlucky that day, but it is certainly not unreasonable to ask questions about her disappearance. Look what happened to Dorothy Kilgallen, the journalist and TV personality, who had got an interview with Jack Ruby that, she said, was going to blow the lid off the Kennedy assassination. She also had inside sources of Warren Commission testimony that she refused to divulge to the FBI. In 1965 she was found to have died from undetermined causes. I wonder if skullduggery was involved in that case?

en.wikipedia.org...

Her autopsy did not suggest evidence of homicide; however, her death certificate cites the cause of death as "undetermined."[46] Despite the fact that medical examiner Luke spent 45 minutes at the death scene,[47] another medical examiner named Dominick DiMaio signed the death certificate, typing above his signature that he was doing this "for James Luke."[4] In the 1990s Luke worked for the Armed Forces Institute of Pathology.[48] In 1989 DiMaio co-authored Forensic Pathology and later wrote other textbooks.[49] Referring to Kilgallen's death certificate, DiMaio said in a 1995 interview quoted in Midwest Today magazine, "I wasn't stationed in Manhattan [where Kilgallen died]. I was in Brooklyn. Are you sure I signed it? I don't see how the hell I could have signed it in the first place. You got me."[4

Is the confusion about the calls Barbara Olsen is alleged to have made a sign of skulduggery? Maybe.
edit on 8-1-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ipsedixit

I'm certain that if we knew how many people were murdered every year in government and business, we'd be amazed. We know it takes place. Maybe this time someone rats them out. Maybe this time 'they' don't win Maybe this time, we win.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Thanks for your reply Dave.

I find it conceivable that these individuals were intimidated into making such claims, to corroborate with doctor-ments.

Based upon what?

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by dillweed

There is a video interview with one of the firemen who is alive today largely because of the efforts of Willie Rodriguez. He mentions that a lot of things going on at the WTC that day were highly unusual, based on his experience on the job up to that time. The interview is one of the efforts put together by Dylan Avery. I just can't think of the name of it now, but one of the "unusual" things this group of firemen saw as they went up the staircase in the building, checking floors, was a dead guy's body in a closet.

To my knowledge, this has gone largely unremarked in 9/11 truth circles, or in any circles whatsoever, particularly law enforcement circles, where, pre-9/11 one would expect that there might be some effort to have the fireman ID the body in question, using whatever photos of victims might be available.

To be fair, I don't know if this has been done or not and I don't know if it was obvious how the person died, but I have wondered in the past if the dead person in the closet was John O'Neil.

If it was, that would be very telling.
edit on 10-1-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I find it hard to believe a man would have his wife killed when he has nothing to gain.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by recondoman

I take it you're not married.

(Sorry. I couldn't resist a setup like that. '
' )

This may clarify the notion for you. (Relevance as to motive.)

edit on 10-1-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Here is a vidclip of the fireman describing the discovery of the dead body in the closet:

Putting on my deerstalker cap for a moment and taking a reflective drag on my heavy bulbous Meerschaum pipe, the one with the elaborately carved bowl in the shape of George W. Bush's head, I pause, like Sherlock Holmes, or the average New York homicide dick, to consider if this fireman's discovery is anything that I should be concerned about.

The following is a reasonably well thought out chain of logic that I won't take time here to elaborate upon:

I assume that the person in the closet died in the building.

I assume that the person either died in the closet or died outside the closet and that the body was put into the closet by someone who was trying to hide it.

I assume that the second option is more likely the truth and that the person in the closet was murdered.

So, I conclude that we have at least one murder done at the WTC that day, not obviously connected to the 19 hijackers.

This murder is highly unusual. Why? Under the circumstances that day, someone who was not in on the 9/11 plot would not likely seize on an opportunity to settle an office grudge once and for all by "throttling Harry", not being able to predict the outcome of the day's events in advance, i.e., the collapse of the building, which would provide perfect cover for the crime.

No. This murder was undoubtely committed by someone in on the 9/11 plot, someone who knew that they needn't bother too much about getting caught. All they had to do was to drag the body into a closet for concealment until the scheduled detonation of the building.

The location of the murder is also very interesting. I would suspect that the person in the closet was the only person from the third floor who did not evacuate safely.

I would go further and speculate that this person probably did not work on the third floor. But I'm only speculating. These speculations are like chinks of light leading to obscured passageways in the 9/11 story. Pre-9/11 one would expect the police department to look into this story. Perhaps they have.

If this murder was the "housekeeping style" murder of someone important, like John O'Neill, it might be very dangerous for the firemen who could identify the corpse.

In any case, it seems highly likely that there was at least one sure such murder on 9/11. Perhaps Barbara Olsen was another.
edit on 11-1-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
reply to post by dillweed

There is a video interview with one of the firemen who is alive today largely because of the efforts of Willie Rodriguez. He mentions that a lot of things going on at the WTC that day were highly unusual, based on his experience on the job up to that time. The interview is one of the efforts put together by Dylan Avery. I just can't think of the name of it now, but one of the "unusual" things this group of firemen saw as they went up the staircase in the building, checking floors, was a dead guy's body in a closet.

The very second you said this was produced by Dylan Avery, you've proven this interview has ZERO credibility. He's one of the most notorious of the professional liars attempting to manufacture abject paranoia to make a quick buck off of 9/11. I doubt that even the most hard core fanatic among the conspiracy mongers still takes Loose Change's claims of "missile pods on UA 175" claims seriously anymore.

To be fair, I don't know if this has been done or not and I don't know if it was obvious how the person died, but I have wondered in the past if the dead person in the closet was John O'Neil.

Nope, They found the body of John O'Neil during the cleanup of ground zero and he was in the stairwell at the time of the collapse, so YOU have been caught red handed trying to manufature abject paranoia too. So, when I say you people are just mindlessly swallowing whatever drivel those damned fool conspiracy web sites are shovelling out, how does this show me to be incorrect, exactly?

Note to moderators: My sincere apologies, I know this topic isn't relevent to the OP but this attempt to give that disgusting worm Dylan Avery credibility was too outrageous to let slide.
edit on 11-1-2011 by GoodOlDave because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

Nope, They found the body of John O'Neil during the cleanup of ground zero and he was in the stairwell at the time of the collapse,

Maybe his body was the only thing shaken up and moved around when the building collapsed?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
Maybe his body was the only thing shaken up and moved around when the building collapsed?

Regardless of what you think or don't think happened on 9/11, I think it's safe to say John O'Neil wasn't a zombie.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDaveWatching you try to explain this latest revelation is like watching someone trying pick fly# outta' pepper, with boxing gloves on. Possible, but very difficult.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
Do a records check on Ted Olson's wives and you'll find that, in addition to murdering Barbara - probably NOT on a commercial airliner, but elsewhere - the deaths of the other two wives were 'suspicious'. My take. Ted Olson is a pathological liar, a psychopath, and a murderer. If I were Lady Booth I would start to ask some serious questions. She might want to re-call the Drew Peterson "multiple wife murders" cases - as yet unsolved.

BTW - proof of a real marriage to Barbara is non existent. Whatever so-called evidence there is of that fact is extremely confusing.

Also: She was buried (in a faraway plot in WI) under the name Barbara Bracher - her maiden name. They lived together for 7 or more years and she used the name Olson as though she were married but was not. There is much confusion as to any actual marriage date, and no wedding photo's can be found. Some say two years prior to 9/11 - some say four years. Olson himself claimed a few months prior to 9/11 as a marriage date to Barbara then changed his story.

Ted Olson has been "halfway" outed already on the lies about the cell phone calls, but he now needs to be outed the rest of the way. If so - it could be a "case breaker"!
edit on 5-2-2011 by Vitruvian because: spelling

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

What a load of distateful drivel. You will note that her grave is clearly marked Barbara K Olson :-

www.death2ur.com...

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Here we go again! Thats what I love about ATS, nothing adn no one is ever dead and gone.

posted on Feb, 5 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

I just have to ask.....what site did you get your info from? And why did you not bother to cross check it?

Alfie, thank you, for once again, shooting down the insane claims from the "truth" movement.
edit on 5-2-2011 by vipertech0596 because: Had to thank Alfie

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join