It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nudge, nudge, wink wink... How the Government wants to change the way we think

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by adigregorio

As a smoker and someone who has a pretty alternative lifestyle it's pretty easy to avoid any nudging that may be occurring

So those Hundreds of millions of dollars that the Tobacco companies plies you with via advertising, have no effect on you eh? You must be one of those "independent minded" Marlboro Man types. LOL.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
"healthy eating, voluntary work and tax gathering"

Those b@stards!!! Everyone knows that the world will be a much better place if we all become obese, slack off and don't pay any taxes! How dare they?!?!?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
And those who cannot be controlled using the standard nonsense will have a team of coc aine addicted government agents with top secret security clearances targetting them with RNM (remote neural monitoring) and direct subconscious mind control technology. Cochlear transmissions, induction of sleep, laziness, rectal pain, tear ducts, etc. And this has been possible since the 1970s... You probably didn't know that the US military allows intelligence personel to use coc aine on their missions sitting in the basement for days on end harassing or mind controlling targets. They target individuals they want to use for certain famous purposes too such as politicians, musicians, actors, etc. They wanted to re-create Hitler with "the first gay President" script but fortunately completely failed.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by pavil

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by adigregorio

As a smoker and someone who has a pretty alternative lifestyle it's pretty easy to avoid any nudging that may be occurring

So those Hundreds of millions of dollars that the Tobacco companies plies you with via advertising, have no effect on you eh? You must be one of those "independent minded" Marlboro Man types. LOL.

That is a mute point because afaik cigaratte advertising has been banned in most countries and smokers have been tarred&feathered by the anti-smoking lobby with its exaggerated "health risk" claims. Everytime we buy a pack of cigarattes(any brand or type) we are forcefully reminded of the surgeon general's BS warnings..

Don't they have better things to worry about like curring cancer, aids, ebola, alzheimers, parkinson syndrome, etc? Yeah lets make a mountain out of a mole hill(drinking and smoking) while we TOTALLY IGNORE the real issues. You guys are predictable and pathetic!!!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
just because they say they are doing it does not mean they are the one´s behind it all,
i´d call it taking credit for something that has been around for centruries if not longer ,

you believe(submit to it) that its their work,

master and servant

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
This thread was started on a somewhat weak basis but make no mistake mind control is real and dangerous. The delphi method is common knowledge. People should google project mk-ultra, project artichoke, project paperclip and dr mengele, project echelon, gulf war syndrome, aids&cancer conspiracy, nwo depopulation, etc...etc!

As the poster above me mentioned(progman), this stuff is old and declassified. One can only imagine what the nwo is up to and you can bet its evil as hell! If the government really cares about people why do they experiment on them as though they are guinea pigs and why the need for super-surveilance? Someone is lying and it ain't me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

I would have to agree with you about the thread not really showing signs of mind control. (sorry DimensionalDetective
) I take everything with a grain of salt, and I tend to look at things from several points of view.

There are several things that could be categorized as mind control. Sales people use a form of mind control and manipulation to sell a product - and it travels all the way up to the advertising and marketing agendas of a large corporations.

Mind control on a grand scale is dangerous and anti-democratic. You can't have a democracy that does not get to decide what it wants. I recently watched a documentary about mind control and the history of Sigmund Freud and Edward Bernays.

IMO the fact that Edward Bernays became politically involved is were the corruption lies, and of coarse the fact that he helped grow the big business empire to become the powerful corrupt institution it is today.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join