It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP About To Open The Sixth Seal?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

I believe the day the final seal was opened was January 20, 2009...I am quite sure of this, just can put my finger on the significance of this day though... : )

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
No, HAARP is not about to open "the sixth seal". One can apply any work of literature symbolically to reality. How many parallels can you find in Ulysses? Gravity's Rainbow? Infinite Jest? Some bastard John Grishm or Chuck Palahniuk novel?

Are you a bible code person? Guess what, we can make numbers do anything. With enough effort one can make the Mariam Webster dictionary predict the assassination of Kennedy through arithmatic acrobatics.

It's just stories. Get over it and live a truer life.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

very interesting post, im not a religious person myself, but im just trying to figure out what the bible quotes mean.
a great earthquake, perhaps the pole shift we have heard so much about ?? the sun turning black could be the galactic alignment, that is supposed to black out the sun for 3 days i believe, the moon blood red, well that obviously sounds like a lunar eclipse. stars falling from the sky, a meteor shower perhaps ?? figs falling from the trees, sounds like an earthquake ?? heavens receding like a scroll, sudden planet shift ?? ,and every mountain and island removed from its place, tectonic shift ?? interesting, could this be due to just a planetary change or an entire solar system, or universe change, who knows...... maybe nothing, just trying to keep an open mind here.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by mightymarkas

That's the normal 'look at me' haarp base in Alaska. There are many more of these 'ionospheric heater/research stations' throughout the world, china has built many more, Russia leads the technology however.

HAARP or similar devices in solely longditudinal (conventional newtonian) electromagnetic mode are rather pitiful. When you learn about scalar electromagnetics and the power contained within, you soon realise that even the smallest 'haarp' setup can wreak havoc, especially with the earth-sun electrical link when things are not done correctly. As another poster mentioned, 2 year old in a china shop with a hammer is about right.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

What we have here folks is a colossal failure to educate our people. Lots of grammatical mistakes. The same typical "blame the government, blame TPTB" attitude that people have taken on as of late.

We are the only ones to blame. We created this "TPTB" monster. It is a cop-out.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Birds dying of blunt force trauma in flight. This ones simple. They are flying into a cloaked aircraft. Is there a military base close by? Seriously it freaks me out to know 1,000 birds died of blunt force trauma and then a few days later 100,000 fish. They come out and say we found out the birds died of massive trauma. That really isn't an answer, it's just part of an answer. I wonder if the birds died in flight or maybe flew directly into the ground at full speed. Maybe they lost their ability to navigate. Too many questions and not enough answers.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

I encourage all of you to look into this sight with an open hart. As you see the earth is changing and we can not longer assume we can go it alone..

www.holylove.org...

January 1, 2011 Feast of The Mother of God New Year's Day Blessed Mother says: "Praise be to Jesus." "I am Mary, Mother of God." [She is all in white.] "The year ahead holds many challenges in the Mission, on the world stage and in individual hearts. Every challenge will be matched with a commensurate amount of grace from My Heart. It is important to remember this - My promise of assistance in any need." "Natural disasters will ebb and flow like the tide of the sea coming in waves. The Mission here will take on a new role - an important role during these times of mounting distress. Thus you will see more and more turn to this Mission and the spiritual journey offered here." "The Rosary of the Unborn is beginning to bridge the gap between Heaven and earth. Please express My thanks to all those instrumental in this effort." "The light of truth emanating from this Mission will shine even brighter during the coming year, exposing hypocrisy and lies that the enemy spreads about the good being accomplished here. It will become more and more difficult for the enemy to work covertly. This will be a real grace for the Mission." "Do not be alarmed by anything that occurs around you or in the world. Remember My promise of grace to match every event or attack." January 3, 2011 Monday Service - Peace in All Hearts through Holy Love Jesus is here with His Heart exposed. He says: "I am your Jesus, born Incarnate." "My brothers and sisters, when I came to earth, I came as a babe in a manger. Realize it is not that you should be important in the eyes of man but that you should be holy in the Eyes of God. You should not seek approvals of any humankind, but you should seek to be holy in the Eyes of your Savior in every present moment." "Tonight I'm blessing you with My Blessing of Divine Love."

theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Well the scientist collect their paychecks and get to play with some of the top of the line equipment...just like the ones who created the atomic bomb...or the ones who mess with new Biological weapons....
As to how it supports the elite....simple as....it is written on the Georgia Stonehenge....Reduce the global population to the perfect number of 500,000,000...that is a goal to achieve...and i mean hey...Everyone should set goals for themselves.
Like me i set a goal to help secure people for the revolution after the upcoming upheaval...but i have never been that successful with my goals so i don't know what the two of us are going to get upto when the time comes.
I phoned Jesus just the other day and i said to him...."you know something there's got to be a better way"
he said..."you know something....I decided not to support Starbucks anymore"
so we went and got a beer instead.
So you can see how things can turn ...But...personally I think i will go with the masses on this one...and not be one of the 500,000,000.
edit on 013131p://f49Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

edit on 013131p://f51Tuesday by plube because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Very good point, but how do you explain the majority of the Earth's population believes in a supreme being? And why there are so many Churches, and so many religious holidays, and so much controversy, and, and, and...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
There are some very interesting items to read regarding "Scalar Electromagnetic Waves" and HAARP. The first thing I pulled-up on Google was something called "The Woodpecker Grid." Well this didn't make much sense to me, so I continued reading. Apparently Scalar Electromagnetics have been around since Tesla and according to a website on the internet, are and have been in use by the Soviet Union for decades.

This "Woodpecker Grid" over North America, has some very horrible uses, if the website listing the effects is credible. "The Tom Bearden Website," states: "These Woodpecker transmitters have a great many diverse functions.

First, they can be used in a conventional over-the-horizon radar node, since their beams follow the earth-ionosphere waveguide and curve around the earth. In this mode they can detect missiles at launch and thereafter, and strategic bombers when taking off and thereafter.

However, these scalar interference grid weapons have many other uses.

First, they can be used to biologically attack entire populations in a targeted area. This aspect is not covered in this briefing. Suffice it to say that phase-locked ELF modulation signals to 10 Hz and less are often detected on multiple Woodpecker frequencies simultaneously. In a target area, this modulation -- if sufficiently stronger than the Schumann resonance of the earth’s magnetic field -- will entrain a percentage of the brains into "forced entrainment." In that case, these human brains are "synchronized" to the Woodpecker signals so that multiple coherent frequencies are phase-locked into them. That is, multiple coherent EM channels directly into these entrained brains now exist. At that point, Fourier expansions may be used to attack specific portions of the brain geometrically.

In addition, scalar EM disease patterns can be modulated upon the carriers, again with Fourier expansions. Specific biological effects can be induced in the entrained populace at will, limited only by the state of the art of the Soviet technology used to attack them. Possible induced effects include instantaneous death, heart seizure, severe emotional disruption, loss of control of internal functions, diseases, disabling of the immune system, and even implantation of thoughts, emotions, and ideas which are interpreted by the targeted subjects as their own.

While further discussion of this area is beyond the scope of this briefing, the biological aspects of the Woodpecker transmitters are horrible. It suffices to say that, in thousands of experiments, Kaznacheyev demonstrated that almost any kind of cellular death and disease pattern could be electromagnetically transmitted. Kaznacheyev reported the effect in the near ultraviolet. Experimenters at the University of Marburg in West Germany duplicated the experiments in the infrared.

The bottom line is that photons themselves can carry death and disease patterns between cells. Scalar EM technology allows the synthesis of the actual potential pattern (which after all represents total control of charge and charge distribution, hence biochemistry in the cell) of a particular cellular disease or death mechanism. Symptoms (and cellular death from them!) of nuclear radiation, chemical poisoning, bacterial infection, and other mechanisms were successfully induced by the Kaznacheyev experiments.

Dr. Popp of West Germany has published an analysis of the virtual photon master control system of the cells. Since scalar EM represents the deliberate ordering of virtual particle flux into deterministic patterns, the master control system can readily be entered with scalar techniques to induce disease and disorder at will."

This gives pause to stop and think...is this technology in-use today? Is this technology used by a foreign nation against the United States? If so, can HAARP be a counter-measure for protection and prevention of any attempt at subversion? With the current Arkansas Tornadoes, which is located at the corner of one of these "Woodpecker Grid" points, one can wonder, especially with the mass deaths of numerous red-winged birds and fish in Arkansas. Also, could this also be responsible for the great flooding in Australia? If so, how many other things are likely to be the result of this technology?

The world has just gotten a little-more dangerous to live in. I suggest we all learn all we can about this technology and if there is even one-grain of truth in this, we need to know about this technology in order to combat against it and to prepare a counter-measure.

The quote in this article is from: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 4-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Grammatical Correction

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pillbug

-snipped-

I would look at the messages given from Heaven to to people here today to give you guidance as to the future natural occurrences for this year. We don't have much time to waist...He is coming to fix all of this.

Well I wish he'd get here soon and either finish me off or save me because all this doom and gloom hanging over my head is driving me nuts.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
We live in a partially simulated reality, with an advanced control system that maintains a bridge between the real world and our real selves, and the artificial world and our artificial selves. To escape is to live as your true self, to remain is to live as your artificial self. The system is embedded genetically, so the key is awareness of self, and separation of the ego. Unfortunatley, most of us have repressed our true natures to such an extent that they are a place of darkness and fear, and promoted our artificial selves to a place of light. The answer is to resist all temptations of the ego, and recognise that free will as a choice is the the choice to derive our actions through the artificial self.
edit on 4-1-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
We live in a partially simulated reality, with an advanced control system that maintains a bridge between the real world and our real selves, and the artificial world and our artificial selves. To escape is to die as your true self, to remain is to live as your artificial self. The system is embedded genetically, so the key is awareness of self, and separation of the ego.
edit on 4-1-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

The Matrix wasn't a bad movie, hey?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

Not exactly the matrix, more like a collective hallucination, but with an element of being grounded in reality, and another of seeing through a machine code.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by WJjeeper

Originally posted by Magnum007
no because the bible is a fictional book written and re-written and re-edited and then re published and then corrected and then, and then, and then...

So no... there is no 6th seal to be opened...

I hope someone some day takes up a harry potter and does what people have done with the bible... At least it's much more fun to read...

Magnum

why dont you take your beliefs and opinions to a thread will people may actually give a crap... this is a thread about christian philosophy and prophecy, so please, take your atheism somewhere else.

Then why is it in "general conspiracies" ?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:23 AM
link   
I relation to the minor earthquake in Iran there was on december 21 st also a major quake deep inside the earth.
It lasted for 24 hours at a global scale.

first of all a site with the actual seismographs across the world
aslwww.cr.usgs.gov...

now 2 video's from youtube about an 24 hour long lasting global earthquake

finally someone who had predicted this earthquake

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am not Christian, though I have read the Bible. My initial thought was also HAARP, but then when I found out the birds and fish were targeted species, two things came to my mind...
1Atest on killing certain species. Like a test. Maybe certain races of humans will be leter the ultimate target.

2 I saw a military show that demonstrated a type of sound wave (originally intended for crowd/riot control). What if that wavw weapon can target certain species (or races)?

There must be something special or common in regards to the type of birds and fish for these tests to be done, for some reason.

Also thank you for posting this thread, gives something to think about.
And as far as the Bible, it does seem to give hints or clues about an agenda. I believe the anti christ is without a doubt, a body------a body made up of many, such as the elite.

For several years now, I stepped out and said to people:
You try to follow the ten commandments and do your best, yet you follow those without hesitation who break every single commandment. Hypocrits! Just as Jesus said.

As far as wealthy folks giving money away, there must be something terrible they must have done, and they are trying to seek seek forgiveness by others. Sorry, that trick won't work anymore.

Also someone posted that it just doesnt make sensee for HAARP operators to destroy their own people or country. Well, they would if they are foolish enough to believe the lies that they and their families will be safe when SHTF......Or better yet, they certainly would if their families lives were threatened if they don't do as ordered.

So many possibilities, so little time.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
The Geminid & Quadrantid meteor showers are yearly events. They're both thought to be clouds of debris from the breakup of previously existing celestial bodies, whose orbital paths bring them looping back through our atmosphere every year at the same time.

Why would they have any greater significance now than they've had before? Adding them as a possible part of the proof that a biblical prophecy is currently coming true, as several posters have done, makes no sense.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

The New Madrid and The Great Lakes region is connected to the Caribbean fault system. Based on the way the Mid-Continental United States is geologically formed, if someone wanted to trigger the Caribbean plate system - the best way to do so would be to first destabilize the Caribbean plate.... This could be accomplished by destabilizing the sea floor bed of the Gulf of Mexico. This has in fact already been done via the BP oil rig disaster. The next thing you would have to do to set off the Caribbean plate is you would have to trigger a massive fault line rupture at the New Madrid fault zone.

I'm not sure what you mean when you say the BP oil rig disaster "destabilized" the floor of the Gulf Of Mexico. It's been environmentally destabilized for sure, but how does that tie in with "setting off the Caribbean plate system"?

If you meant that the spill & resulting oil resting on the sea bottom has destabilized the area tectonically, contributing to possible plate slippage & earthquake, could you please elaborate on how that could happen?
If this has "in fact" been done, can you please cite a factual reference?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
The HAARP conspiracies come from a general misunderstanding and ignorance concerning it's actual purpose, If people actually had the inclination to research they would see just how outlandish these theories are.

People should not invest in theories without any substantiated data or source to support them.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join