It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is HAARP About To Open The Sixth Seal?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Revelation 6:

6:12 - I watched as he opened the sixth seal. There was a great earthquake. The sun turned black like sackcloth made of goat hair, the whole moon turned blood red, 6:13 and the stars in the sky fell to earth, as figs drop from a fig tree when shaken by a strong wind. 6:14 The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

6:15 - Then the kings of the earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty, and everyone else, both slave and free, hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains. 6:16 They called to the mountains and the rocks, “Fall on us and hide us from the face of him who sits on the throne and from the wrath of the Lamb! 6:17 For the great day of their wrath has come, and who can withstand it?”

The Central/Northern Arkansas area is one of the most heavily chemtrail sprayed locations on the planet. There is also a rather large HAARP base that is located right around the Missouri-Arkansas border at the very south central Missouri/north central Arkansas border region.

In this same area where the HAARP base is located, there is an extremely heavy amount of chemtrail spraying that goes on by jet fighters. In addition to this, in that same area where the HAARP base is at, there is also a very big amount of UFO activity, UFO abductions, and incidents related to the Mothman phenomenon. There have also been significant cattle mutilations that have been occurring in this area.

Now we have 5,000 blackbirds suddenly dying at once in the same area and a massive die off of 100,000 fish in the Arkansas river.

And it is not just the fish and birds that have been acting strange in this region in recent times. In the recent years there was also a massive migration of spiders and snakes in this same region. Millions of snakes and spiders migrated out of the region in unison. The scientists that investigated this concluded that the spiders and snakes were leaving Arkansas in mass because of some kind of disturbance in the Earth's electromagnetic field.

So, it is very highly likely that the HAARP base that is located at the Missouri-Arkansas border is what is causing all of this. It would also explain all of the recent earthquake swarms that were occurring in Arkansas and also Indiana earlier. They may be getting ready to set off the New Madrid fault zone, or even worse yet, they may be getting ready to trigger the Caribbean fault line.

The New Madrid and The Great Lakes region is connected to the Caribbean fault system. Based on the way the Mid-Continental United States is geologically formed, if someone wanted to trigger the Caribbean plate system - the best way to do so would be to first destabilize the Caribbean plate....

This could be accomplished by destabilizing the sea floor bed of the Gulf of Mexico. This has in fact already been done via the BP oil rig disaster. The next thing you would have to do to set off the Caribbean plate is you would have to trigger a massive fault line rupture at the New Madrid fault zone.

This may in fact be what they are gearing up for now and would explain all of the chemstrail spraying and the weird incidents with animals. Because HAARP can cause disturbances to the animal's frequencies and because chemtrails go hand in hand with HAARP. In order for HAARP to work, they must also have heavy chemtrail spraying in order to help create the proper atmospheric conditions for the weapon to be used to the fullest.

Once you destabilized the Gulf of Mexico sea floor (already done) and then caused a massive rupture of the New Madrid zone, you would then be able to trigger the movement of the Caribbean plate. The movement of the plate would be towards the East. It would slip from the sea of the Gulf of Mexico all the way up to The Great Lakes region. It would generally run along the path of the New Madrid fault and the Mississippi River.

Once the Caribbean plate had fully repositioned itself, the Mississippi River would then be about 100 miles wide in diameter and it would be emptied and flowing backwards in many places. The Great Lakes would also be disturbed from their banks and would begin to spill out and empty towards the south. They would flood all the way down to the Gulf Of Mexico with a tsunami that would dwarf the 2004 Indonesian tsunami.

Cities like New Orleans, Memphis, Saint Louis, Indianapolis, Chicago, and Milwaukee would be destroyed through flooding and/or the damages caused by the earthquake. Even cities like Cleveland and Detroit would most likely be destroyed due to the massive scale of the earthquake that would be generated when the Caribbean plate would start moving, as well as the massive tsunamis that would be generated in the Great Lakes.

There would be at least one earthquake, and possibly 3 in the sequence. There could first be a massive earthquake at the Gulf of Mexico seabed, which would totally collapse the entire sea floor, and then another quake which would set off the New Madrid zone. This could then be followed by a final quake, which would cause the Caribbean plate to move. Or, it could happen in 2 stages, or it could happen all in one earthquake, that would contain 3 movements.

Either way, the movements that would cause these earthquakes would be registered at somewhere between 10.2-10.5 in magnitude. After this, the United States would be divided in half by the 100 mile wide Mississippi River and the Eastern and Western United States would basically effectively become two separate continents.

The flooding that would be caused in the delta areas of the Mississippi River and in the Great Lakes region, as well as any area that is south of the Great Lakes, would be biblical in proportion. It would be a deluge of immense size.

This is precisely and exactly what would happen, if someone first destabilized the Gulf of Mexico sea floor, and then triggered a massive rupture in the New Madrid subduction zone. The first has already been done, and the second might be in the plans as we speak, as it would explain all the HAARP activity and side effects in the region.

If the New Madrid was triggered into a major event right now, with the gulf of Mexico sea bed destabilized, this is what would happen.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Red Cloak because: error

+73 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
no because the bible is a fictional book written and re-written and re-edited and then re published and then corrected and then, and then, and then...

So no... there is no 6th seal to be opened...

I hope someone some day takes up a harry potter and does what people have done with the bible... At least it's much more fun to read...

Magnum

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
actually, i believe the sixth seal was just busted on december 21 with the lunar eclipse. there was a 7.4 magnitude shorlty after midnight (2am) in japan.

and another 6.5 hit iran shortly before midnight (about 10:12) it killed six people. the moon did turn black as sackcloth and the sun was blood red (as viewed from the middle east), a few days before on december 13th (7 days before) there was the geminid meteor shower, and plenty of stars were falling from the heavens like figs dropping from a tree.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
You said there is a HAARP base located on the Arkansas/Misouri border. Can you post the location as seen on google maps or google earth? I live in North Central Arkansas and would love to grab some photos of this place to share.
edit on 3-1-2011 by ZodiacK because: Said Mississippi instead of Misouri.

+37 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Magnum007
no because the bible is a fictional book written and re-written and re-edited and then re published and then corrected and then, and then, and then...

So no... there is no 6th seal to be opened...

I hope someone some day takes up a harry potter and does what people have done with the bible... At least it's much more fun to read...

Magnum

why dont you take your beliefs and opinions to a thread will people may actually give a crap... this is a thread about christian philosophy and prophecy, so please, take your atheism somewhere else.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Interesting take....but,

HAARP is in Gakona, Alaska.

Chemtrails?...uh..

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WJjeeper

I'm sorry...

For trying to DENY IGNORANCE...

This is the conspiracy forum... The conspiracy I see is the indoctrination of the masses to scare people into believing their way... My answer was to put forth the theory that the so called "6th seal" doesn't exist due to the fact that the bible is unreliable because of the many manipulations that were made to it over the thousands of years of existence. This pope didn't like that book, this one liked this one, this pope wrote this book, this king wrote his own bible...

Broken telephone is not reliable.

Magnum

+34 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
why are you bashing an interesting thread?

'oh noes, sixth seal'
'oh noes, HAARP'

how about checking the facts?

dead birds - checked
dead fish - checked

what else do you need to start to think? 10 dead people would do, but thousands of dead animals won't, right?

if you wanna 'deny ignorance', instead of bashing the theory, provide a better explanation of the facts that are already happening.

and yeah, S&F
edit on 3-1-2011 by jedi_hamster because: i don't need a reason.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jedi_hamster

Have to agree with Jedi here. If it were 10 humans that dropped dead in Ark, there'd be more attention. Instead, 10K FISH just spontaneously die as well as 2K birds and it's no big deal? Animals play a LARGE role in the upkeeping of humanity, so having a hundred die off at least begs the question why and how, let alone TEN THOUSAND. And you know what's going to come of this? Nothing at all. NOTHING. This is intentional, all of it. Reckless. # is seriously going down over there and I'm not going to ignore the facts and just escape back to a materialistic life to hide from it. At the very least, this deserves more publicity.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

oyour missing the point of the bible dude. yes its copies of copies, blah blah blah, but it still carries the message/plan the elites want to enact some how... so when it does happen the flock can go, oh look it is true, the bible so right... and they're putty in the hands of the elite.. have a read of this n see what you think- abovetopsecret.com...

OP- i'm sure i remember seeing in one of the GoM threads (cant remember which one) somebody had mapped out some suspicious activity on the sea bed, 7 or so points- and the other day i was thinking about it and thought could it possibly of been an opportunity to sneak some nukes(bombs of some description) in all ready for the next part of the plan?.. and now this thread... would an explosive device be needed to trigger things??

cheers for the post, definitely food for thought.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
According to "Supernatural" there are 66 seals in total and above all we will be fine because Dean and Sam take care of it eventually.

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Really?

Seriously?

This thread got TEN FLAGS? I think I need to find a new site to visit... :bnghd:

Here's a hint to the OP, go to HAARPs website and read up on what it actually does and what it is actually capable of. Also read up on all the nonsense that this harmless ionosphere research station has been blamed for. Here's just a partial list:

Weather control
Death ray
Laser to shoot down invading aliens
Earthquake machine
Tesla related ray weapon
Mind Control

And now its the sixth seal from Revelation? Good grief.

why dont you take your beliefs and opinions to a thread will people may actually give a crap... this is a thread about christian philosophy and prophecy, so please, take your atheism somewhere else.

Perhaps you won't mind this then. Here's a piece of Christian philosophy you might want to familiarize yourself with.

1 “Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3 “Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4 How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? 5 You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

This thread is about HAARP as it relates the Bible and is in the GENERAL CONSPIRACIES forum. As such it is hard for HAARP to fulfill Biblical prophecy if Biblical prophecy is indeed a load of bunk. The validity of the prophecy is fully open to discussion no matter how much you oppose the viewpoint that the verses are invalid. Telling people who disagree with you to take a hike isn't a good way of promoting healthy discussions.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Magnum007

Not a Christian-used to be but that's beside the point. From a historic perspective it is correct that the Bible has been edited, corrected, translated, etc. I think some interpretations of the Bible are quite off myself (like the literal, fundamentalist reading of it for example.) However, from someone that grew up in the church and has engaged in more than a decade of cross-religious and esoteric studies, the Bible, like many sacred texts, are highly esoterically coded and not just literary nonsense. Two possibilities on Revelations and the current times-

1) It is a prophetic text (which is highly numerically coded) that relates things we are seeing today
2) There is a group of people (TPTB for simplicitys sake) that are trying to make it come true

or a third: a little of both.

I'm taking a wait and see with wide open eyes and awareness stance myself.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

In this same area where the HAARP base is located,

I have lived in this area all my life and have never heard of a HAARP base being in this area. Would you please provide more detail in regards to this.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Umm you got that backwards. The moon turned red, and the sun was nowhere in sight if you could see the moon. The earthquakes I'll give you but I believe the meteor shower occurred a few days before the eclipse.

The book also said something like the powerful and rich would hide in caves (homes) trembling in fear to true might of god or something close to that.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Red Cloak

Apparently there are rumors of birds dying in Canada too...i wonder of this is related to what happened in Arkansas?

--->birds are dying in Canada

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Phantom28804

I wonder if that's why tons of billionaires are giving away money...?
Maybe they know something we don't...?

More U.S. billionaires pledge to give away wealth

Also there have been 4 big earthquakes greater than 7.0 in the last two weeks. :O

Magnitude 7.1 ARAUCANIA, CHILE January 02, 2011
Magnitude 7.0 SANTIAGO DEL ESTERO, ARGENTINA January 01, 2011
Magnitude 7.3 VANUATU REGION December 25, 2010
Magnitude 7.4 BONIN ISLANDS, JAPAN REGION December 21, 2010

edit on 3-1-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
OK so why would the people at HAARP actually want to do this and mess up the American continent in this way. Why would the American Government want to impose this disaster on its self.

It makes on sense at all.

Im not saying that HAARP is everything the Government tells us it is but there not gona use it to impend such doom!

Think about it dude!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

Who says they want to do it or are even trying to? They are probably carelessly spraying chemicals in the air for whatever reason...much like the agricultural companies spray pesticides on their food to get rid of bugs...

soon we will have no birds OR bees...and then how will we educate little kids about intercourse?

The fact is- they ARE doing it. And no one is stopping them.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by RandalFlagg

you're missing the point. TPTB are a bunch of psychopaths.

live long and prosper

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join