It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Soros: The United States Must Stop Resisting The Orderly Decline Of The Dollar, The Coming Gl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Well here it is out of Soros's mouth, New World Order, New World Order, Global Currency, New World Order. I think it is going to happen. I mean 2011 might be the last year for enough ppl to realize what is happening. Check it out for yourself.

www.infowars.com... rld-order/

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
This Amoeba has leeched billions of billions off the backs of hard working American's,

Remind me why he's not locked up,

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by kushin

The same reason Kissinger, Bernanke, Greenspan, Rockefeller, etc. are not locked up.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Soros is a joke,

something needs to be done with him.......

How about everyone revolutionize Soros, then send him back to where he came from..

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

He don't look long for this world.

Hopefully his legacy is some kid with a conscious.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by kushin
This Amoeba has leeched billions of billions off the backs of hard working American's,

Remind me why he's not locked up,

Amazingly he finds himself in possession of billions and billions of dollars and able to buy protection and influence off the alleged leaders of the "free" world, imho Obama works for this dude, not bad for a kid who scraped a living in occupied Hungary in ww2, he certainly learned how to win friends and influence people, my guess he's a Rothgang bagman.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Maybe if we all bash him enough in this thread, he will become sufficiently depressed that he will decide to eat a bullet and depart this plane. That is my sincere wish.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Well what is there to prevent the decline of the US dollar? I think it is inevitable. Hence an orderly decline will be better than an unplaned decline. At some stage The USA may go back to the net exporting of goods.

new topics

top topics

join