It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feeling like I'm being watched

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
This is not surprising as electronic surveillance is very common these days especially for free thinkers and conspiracy theorists. Can you report any signs such as electronic harassment/warfare, gang-stalking or any other patterns to establish anything more than what is probably passive monitoring by government agents? Surveillance is something that can be sensed as usually those doing it don't remain entirely passive. They will start manipulating parts of your subconscious mind as they please and it will eventually be detected by the target. If they move you up to active monitoring you will feel things a lot more and have plenty to write about though.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by benintheuk

Ever since I was young I would wake up in the night and have an overbearing feeling that someone or something is watching me.

It's the aliens.

Just wave.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

lol will do

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
This made me realize myself about how I have been feeling for awhile now...

I am sleeping every nught about 2 feet under where the power panel and electrical service junction box is on the wall...

Only way to be sure though is an EMF meter...

But I bet thats why I sometimes feel odd when trying to get to sleep..

edit on 4-1-2011 by alienreality because: fix

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
i used to get the being watched feeling alot a few years ago but not so much these days.
in the mornings i have to take my scooter form the back gate round to the front at 6 in the morning & often get the feeling of somebody behind me.
the worst time was when i had it for about a week,i just heard things & couldn't walk to work without my name being called from nowhere.
a week later the 7/7 bombings happened in london..still freaks me out thinking about it

top topics

<< 1   >>

join