It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel preparing for 'large scale war': cable Jan 2 09:20 AM US/Eastern

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

What are you worried about? Judaism has no goal of manifest destiny. Its just the lands from the nile to the euphrates. This was the furthest expanse of the empire during solomons days.

The historical biblical israel during first temple times stretch as far north as northern lebanon, just south of Turkey, and as far south as the sinai.

How is this known? Um. Names. historical names of the areas were recorded by the Jews who lived around those areas. Also, many arabic names for the 'palestinianc towns' are translitarations of the biblical Hebrew.

Also, to those who arent aware. The british mandate included all of modern day Israel, Labanon, Jordan, the Sinai and a bit of Syria. So. they are recent inventions.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Wow.. Reading how you people seriously debate on issues you know absolutely nothing about like Ashkenazi vs. Sepharadic is simply mind blowing...

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

You are mixed up on this. Israel is the terrorist. With Israel it is kill, kill, kill civilians.

No you got wrong away round! Israel are the innocent & rightful landowners. The Palestinians are the illegal occupiers, who support the Iranian backed Hamas! They are actually the terrorists! These extremists scumbags attack the completely Israel on a daily basis & Israel acts accordingly!

Preparing for a large scale war! maybe, maybe not! When Iran gets close to having a nuclear weapon with a delivery system then you will see Hamas, Hezbollah, Parts of Lebanon, Syria & Iran get smashed by just 13 million people! That is your "large scale war" At least you should be OK where you are! ........ Chur Doy!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

These extremists scumbags attack the completely Israel on a daily basis & Israel acts accordingly!

Know anything about the stealth bombings on the Iranian south coast? Do I need to tell you who enables and executes them? Seriously, if all you are going to do is repeat FOX news and Netanyahu you might as well shut it. Since there is already one of each.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
There is no such thing as "Palestine" and there never will be. All there is, are lands forcibly occupied by terrorist Arabs and their Iranian financiers.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Zamini

you might as well shut it.

Well Well! You speak so politely! I can still offer you language help! But anyway working in tandem again? lol lol! This "large scale war" Will hopefully remove the scourge that is Iran from the just & rightful landowners Israel! Take Iran out and their "Weak" little friends like Hamas, Hezbollah, Syria, Shiite Lebanon & the pesky Palestinians will fall like dominoes! These extremist terrorist muslim nations attack the Israeli's on a daily basis thus Israel are more than entitled to this "Large scale war" if they want! Everybody deserves to live in peace with the extremist Muslim threat!

Destroy Iran & the Kurds may actually get some sort of homeland! No matter how small!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Constantlysilenced
There is no such thing as "Palestine" and there never will be. All there is, are lands forcibly occupied by terrorist Arabs and their Iranian financiers.

You are so correct! Star for you! These terrorists with Iran are ones who will be responsible for this "large Scale War" and will heavily pay the price!

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Eliad... Did you welcome catbinlady AKA Oozy back to ATS?

Eliad the following is a post to thread, not a response to you.

Israel has the right to defend its self. Period!!! Sometimes defense consists of preemptive strikes. Again.. lets get this show on the road.. Someone convince Iran/Syria/Lebanon and hell, lets throw Turkey in there. Lets convince them to attack Israel.. That side of the planet needs an enema.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

[off-topic comments removed]

Israel creates its own problems.... But the on going Muslim threat is NOT one created by Israel. It is a fact, Muslims want Israel gone (I dont care to hear their "reasons") Israel has a right to protect its self..

Bring it on.. Why wait until the enemy is better armed? Israel will have to hold back AGAIN, unless it is a completely lopsided war.. example given above!

edit on 1/4/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: [off-topic comments removed]

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   

You keep using the terms Zionist and others to define those that are not opposed to Israel...

I have an odd stance on this.. I do not like the Israeli Govt. I feel they have created or fed the violence over there...

But at the same time, I recognize the Muslim hate for Israel also. Israel HAS TO protect its self. Sometimes that consists of preemptive strikes to stop future attacks.

I am sick of hearing about Israel and all the problems that revolve around that area of the world. It will never end. Violence or a complete regional lobotomy is the only answer.

Israel is going to be forced into completely annihilating all of its neighbors, or it will be CONSTANTLY battling terrorist rockets and threats...

Should Israel be there? Heck I don't know .. But, they are, and we can't go kicking an entire population out of Israel.

Is the land the Palestinians? I don't claim to know the details of that either. All I do know, is we are at a place in history that is very volatile.

Neither Govt. will budge.. The people dont have a solution. War is inevitable. War is going to be very very bad for Islam in the area.

So again... Lets get it on.. Lets get this pissing contest over with.

I also have a different stance on war.... If my country attacks your country and wins.. It is no longer your country, it is now an extension of my country.. Wars would go through a stronger selection process if this was the case.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
If Israel has wanted to kill civilians in that war- Civilians would have been dead, and I'm not talking one hundred civilians, I'm not talking a thousand civilians, I'm talking tens of thousands.

These people live in slums, and Israel has big bombs. Very big bombs.

Instead it spread flyers all over the cities it was about to fight in, warning the residents that they should evacuate. Hezbollah just fired blindly at Israeli cities.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

People seem to think that if youre not on their side you must be on the other side and that if youre on the other side you must be an evil lying son of a bitch.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join