It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel preparing for 'large scale war': cable Jan 2 09:20 AM US/Eastern

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Constantlysilenced

You are mixed up on this. Israel is the terrorist.

With Israel it is kill, kill, kill civilians.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Constantlysilenced
[So what you're saying is, it is ok for terrorists to attack Israel, but Israel is absolutely not allowed to retaliate and must sit there and take it. Sorry, but that is rubbish. Every single rocket must carry a retaliation, every single Israeli death must carry 100 "Palestinian" deaths.

Oh my..you've seriously not read a word I've posted, have you? I pointed out on numerous ocassions, that Israel has done the exact same as Palestine, in the past- the poster above you was basically saying the point I was trying to make.

I've said at least 3 times in this thread now I do not condone ANY terrorism, be it Palestinian or not. Your last sentence just serves to highlight the extreme levels of bias that you, among others, display regarding this subject. I realise now, this is pointless. Absolute certainty is the biggest form of evil there is.
edit on 3-1-2011 by ScepticalBeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ilovecatbinlady

You are mixed up on this. Israel is the terrorist.

With Israel it is kill, kill, kill civilians.

Good. Those civilians want to see the end of Israel, I want to see them dead. Whilst Arab invaders continue to occupy the Israeli lands of Gaza and the West Bank, every Arab there is an enemy combatant.

If your beloved Lebanon wants to try and stop Israel, they will be reduced to dust.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Constantlysilenced because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Every altercation involves some form or another of provocation. But I have a video link for you gaze upon. It shows that Israel was attacked, and unknown assailants were responsible. But, I forgot, Israel are evil doers, they are the culprit for everything to blame! Hate to piss on your pants.....but video graphic evidence doesn't lie! BWAAHAHA

September 1, 2010: Two Israelis were wounded, one seriously, when Hamas terrorists ambushed their car as as the couple was driving near Kochav Hashachar.

August 31, 2010: Four Israelis, including a pregnant woman, were murdered when terrorists ambushed their car as they were driving near Kiryat Arba in the West Bank. Hamas claimed responsibility for the attack, which coincided with the restarting of Israeli-Palestinian peace talks in Washington, D.C.

July 22, 2008: Sixteen people were wounded when a man drove a bulldozer into a bus and four other vehicles in central Jerusalem. The attack was an attempted copycat of an earlier attack on Jerusalem’s Jaffa Road on July 2, 2008. The terrorist was shot dead by police.

Video LINK: www.youtube.com...

Shall I continue?
edit on 3-1-2011 by Whereweheaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Every altercation involves some form or another of provocation. But I have a video link for you gaze upon. It shows that Israel was attacked, and unknown assailants were responsible. But, I forgot, Israel are evil doers, they are the culprit for everything to blame! Hate to piss on your pants.....but video graphic evidence doesn't lie! BWAAHAHA

Oh do share the link, it will be funny to see the anti semites cry propaganda

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that I'm against the Jews? Your responses have know begun to confuse me?

LINK is in above response.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Constantlysilenced

Originally posted by Whereweheaded

Oh do share the link, it will be funny to see the anti semites cry propaganda

An antiSemite is a Gentile that criticises Israel or a zionist. Even the Palestinians who are the true Semites are antiSemite for not submitting to the zionist.

Weird huh? Well this is the upside down world of the Zionist.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

your link is broken

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Love Catbinlady

I'm sure that your going to be surprised when Israel does go to war that Israel will get their buts kicked . You will also be surprised when they start popping off nukes to stop the Arab advance . You will also be surprised that Russia will be literally dragged into the war to put a stop to it . Damascus will be no more and this war will greatly affect you in the USA . No doubt you will admire the great leader that steps up to put a stop to this conflict once and for all . There in will be another surprise if you survive this thing . It could cause a nuclear exchange between superpowers . You might also be surprised to read about this war in Ezekiel 38 and 39 of the bible . Notice where the Lord says I will send fire on those that dwell carelessly in the Isles. This like unto America . Read in Zachariah 14 verse 12 where the plague poured out on those that comes against Israel is the unmistakable affects of a nuke . The Arabs have similar writings that tells of this war and their betrayal by that great leader Dajjal .

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Ilovecatbinlady

Your link goes to a page with no article?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f42ffe8ee429.gif[/atsimg]

The green is Arab controlled land. The tiny little red part is Israel. 300 million Arabs and only 13 million Jews on the entire planet.

This next map shows Muslim controlled land in comparison to Israel.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/80f187ab1d61.gif[/atsimg]

Add to that the fact Hamas has the destruction of Israel in it's published Charter which it reaffirmed just last year and you get a better picture. Also factor in that both Hamas and Hezbollah are funded by and get their weapons from Iran which has made its intentions clear in regards to Israel.

Israel would be insane to not have a missile deterrent and to not be ready at all times. Only a person who wants them all dead would say otherwise. You know, Bigots, Anti-Semites and those on a Jihad to kill anyone who does not subscribe to their beliefs. Those who are an enemy to all free societies who want to control everyone by force. Those brainwashed into a fanatical, barbarous and dangerous version of the Muslim Faith who want to impose their bizarre, violent version of Islam on the World whether we want it or not.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Hi,

Here is the link to the story.

www.breitbart.com... 27d81c150711.671

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

What is this "control" thing you mention? There is no command centre for Muslims or Arabs that send diktats to areas they control. You just showed a map of a large part of the world and point out where Arabs and Muslims live. It's like you woke up one morning and you found out there are other people in the house.

What you are also trying to do is to delegitimize Arabs and Muslims by saying they have "control" of the part of the world you find them as if it belongs to someone else.

You are in fact trying to achieve an equivalency between the settler state Israel and 1.8 billion people on this planet. That sh1tty little country is more trouble than its worth and it needs to go.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Viewing this map I ask how can we possibly help Israel during a major war ? The North shore of the Mediterranean is fast becoming Islamic .

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
you are susch a schill of the enemies of Israel and the Jews. Its pretty sickening.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Psychologically speaking, Isreal has become the abusive adult that was once an abused child.
The transition is nearly complete...
And if you accept that rather vague analogy for a second, you may well wonder wherte the prgnosis for this condition is headed....My prediction would be a psychotic break of some kind, whether provoked or not.
Regionally speaking, i believe that Lebanaon is a prime objective for Isreali protectorate status afterwards.
How the depopulating will be done, i am not sure, but the Isrealis are very well endowed with all kinds of innovative scientists....
Syria, is also right in the sights of an isreali first wave....But ultimately Iran remains the Goliath that this modern david finds itdelf arrayed against.
So much being made of the nuclear threat, i scarce believe anybody has even modelled the regional poliyical scene , say with a post Iranian blitzkrieg flavour.
Time will telll....one thing is sure, the war will not be honourably fought on either side, and far fewer prisoners will be taken than one would suppose.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by stirling

You know, Lebanon is actually a part of the biblical Israel. Lebanon simply refers to a mountain range, and not a people. Its also a bilical Hebrew word. The elite really like to rub the vinegar deep into the wounds of Jews. They have teh audacity to attack Israel even despite the fact that they named the proxy state of Iran, which is by no means at all "a nation", Lebanon - but in fact was created by the british - along with Jordan, Iraq and Syria.

So, in truth, the normative size of Israel comprises all of Labanon, down to the sinai peninsula, a bit of the jordan valley on the east side of the jordan river - in modern day jordan, and all of the west bank. That was actually what the British initially promosied israel before they started giving it away piece by piece. The arabs than Attack israel, ie; they initiated war with Israel - in '67, they LOSE the war, along with the lands that Israel gained (Jerusalem, from Jordan and many lands to the south and south west). They than give the sinai peninsula to Egypt - a nation who attacked them, in good faith. And since than these cursed arabs which coincidently means 'deceiver' in Hebrew (along with being the etymological source of the word Arab, which referred to people living in saudi arabia) have been treating their own people horribly in order to gain world sympathy, of course with the help and funding of the west.

Israel has many internal problems granted, and their secular zionist government needs to be replaced by a religious, law of moses governed state. This the current establishment both in israel and the west understands is going to change real soon (70% of israeli 2nd graders are orthodox) if they dont do something to change it. Orthodox have 8-12 children children on average. You multiply very quickly with those numbers, and they indeed have been trying to do that.

edit on 3-1-2011 by dontreally because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
There are a few zionists on here that are honest and are proud to say, "yes the plan is to go from the nile to the euphrates, this is the jews land" (or something like that). At least I can respect these jews for their honesty. Then you have the other zionists on here that know the plan and support killing of innocents, but still play the jewish victim self defense card thats been played for thousands of years.

Do you think us gentiles are really that dumb?
lol

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

How do you know lebanon was biblical israel? (looks for map in the bible) lol.

P.S. yes israel was also created by the british. I dont know what you're getting at by saying those other nations aren't nations because the british created them.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
They are occupying Palestine with an arrogant racist attitude (Zionism) so it is not surprising they are asking to be at perpetual war. The CIA has already publicly stated that Israel will fall and that they expect all of the Israelis to migrate to the USA within the next 9 years. Good news for the middle east and of course never ending more bad news for the USA which will be even more full of lunatics.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mayabong

Im saying they arent nations because certaIn criteria have to be met to be considered a nation. Speak the same language? Check. Same religious and cultutral beliefs? Check.

You have to got to be retarded or plain ignorant to not see what a mess Lebanon, jordan and Iraq have been. Iraq has kurds to the north, christians , shiites and sunnis and their constantly stuck in civil war. The hussein dynasty in Jordan are from the Royal Saudi Stock. And Lebanon? They are the most unstable of all. You have #ite, Sunni at each others neck. You have a hizbollah - an iranian paramilitary organization that ackhnowledge Ayotallah khemini as their supreme head, who nonetheless is treated as something 'other' than the lebanese military, than you have sunnis, christians... Lebanon is a mess and anyone aware of Lebanons history and demographics completely understands that.

They were states created, funded and controlled by the anglo-american empire.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join