It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Dream last night - UFO's / Aliens..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I had a very weird dream last night that doesn't really make too much sense to me, in that, I have no idea why I would have dreamed what I did. I wasn't watching any weird movies or reading anything.. I actually passed out watching football

Ever since I was a little kid, I've always had very vivid dreams - to me they're just as real as when I'm awake.. at least most of the time. For example, I can see, hear, smell, feel, and probably taste.. don't think I ever eat when I'm dreaming though.. this goes into the extent of deja vu - which hasn't happened to me at all for a few years now, but when I was little, it used to happen to me all the time... where I'd go to sleep and have some completely random dream that made no sense, only to have what I dreamed actually happen to me - sometimes this would be in a few days, sometimes a few weeks, or sometimes even months / years later.

Anyway, last night I had a dream where I don't know where I was (other than inside of a 2-story house somewhere that seemed like a pretty modern place) and I can't really remember who all was there with me, but there was a group of people.. probably around 5 other people or so there with me. We were all just hanging out, eating dinner, watching TV - (sort of like a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner with family and friends) when out of nowhere, I looked out of an upstairs window and saw a UFO flying around. At first I wasn't sure if I really saw it or not, so I told everyone else there with me to look too. We're all standing there looking out the window for a couple minutes, then this UFO shows up again...

It was a pretty small craft - looked like just enough room for a pilot, and it had a very strange movement to it.. like a "wobble" - only way I can really describe this is to a see-saw going up and down... grey color to it, with a bunch of "windows" around the top. It just sort of hovered there for a few minutes, as if it was looking in thru the window at us... then it took off and was gone.

One or two of the people there said they saw the "alien" pilot controlling the craft, and they described it as looking like a "shrimp" or a "crayfish" -- I guess like the aliens in that district 9 movie or something... (yes, I saw the movie but only ever watched it once right after it came out on DVD)

Anyway, I have no idea why I would dream this completely at random - is anyone else having dreams like this happening to them?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yes, my fiancée has predictive dreams that come true, most of them being very significant events that have everything to do with extraterrestrials. It sounds like you were dreaming about seeing a flying saucer that was piloted by a Mantis Gray, which is one of the 57 known species of extraterrestrials. They look like a giant praying mantis.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Yes, my fiancée has predictive dreams that come true, most of them being very significant events that have everything to do with extraterrestrials. It sounds like you were dreaming about seeing a flying saucer that was piloted by a Mantis Gray, which is one of the 57 known species of extraterrestrials. They look like a giant praying mantis.

57 known species of extraterrestrials? really? proof please,have any pics? many thanks

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
57 is only a Government number given out. You can really add a infinite abundance of beings to that list. Op, if you have the time I would make sure you're keeping a journal of the dreams. Sometimes we are having just that. Other times we could be witness to other timelines. Its good to be aware of what is being shown but not to get all worked up about it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by girdermonkey84

Research it on YouTube. You can find a video of the X-Conference where ex-government and ex-military officials admit that there are 57 known species.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatHealingBear

Yes, it is a number provided by government and military whistle-blowers, but I clearly stated there are 57 known species, which opens the probability for a countless number of more unknown species.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625

Research it on YouTube. You can find a video of the X-Conference where ex-government and ex-military officials admit that there are 57 known species.

thanks i will do,i just havent heard of that number before, do you have a link to the vid where they reveal this? thankyou

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
I've actually read about the "57 species" or whatever so I know what he's talking about.. but the point still is that I have no idea why I would dream this or what it's supposed to mean.

I'd like to focus more on the actual dream than all the possible different aliens, etc - that's a whole other topic - and if you look around on here you can find plenty of info... if you need some help check out things like David Icke, Clifford Stone, or the Galatic Federation...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GreatHealingBear

HealingBear I used to write a bunch of them down but haven't done so in a while.. haven't really had too many dreams that seemed worth writing down lately, maybe I'll start doing this again, thanks.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Maybe heinz make aliens as their baked beans have 57 varieties written on the tin

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Time2Think

you say you passed out watching football,had you been drinking alcohol?i have some pretty messed up dreams after a good session? after a few hours on ats i go to bed thinking about allsorts and end up dreaming but what is funny though i never seem to dream about whats on my mind that night,does that make any sense lol

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

thankyou ill take a look

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

I did as a child I was raised by great grandparents in upstate N.Y. I was only about 7 or 8 @ the time so my memory is fragmented. I dreamed clear as day that these small people smaller than I @ the time came into our house and took both of my gandparents away on stretchers as I was screaming for them to wake up. The things did not bother with me but years later I can remember that dream clearly. I also recall that the first time I really looked @ a fire extinguisher in school I thought to myself "that looks a lot like those things in my dream" BIZARRE I know but, it was just a dream

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I had a dream about a month ago where I received a message in a dream within the dream. It was very vivid but I didn't take note of it so I can't remember it in entirety. The message was basically that a craft would be discovered in a clearing in a forest and something about WW3! No specific date was given but upon waking I knew that it was to occur in the near future (well I didn't know as such but the feeling I got was that it was soon). I'm certainly not a crazy person and was probably due to all the crap I read on here! Anywho that's my prophetic dream for you all to pick at.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Lol no I wasn't drinking or doing any drugs at all, just tired. The thing u wrote about Heinz IS pretty funny though, the first time I read about the 57 varieties that was the first thing I thought of too - hey, who knows?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Time2Think
Anyway, last night I had a dream where I don't know where I was (other than inside of a 2-story house somewhere that seemed like a pretty modern place) and I can't really remember who all was there with me, but there was a group of people.. probably around 5 other people or so there with me. We were all just hanging out, eating dinner, watching TV - (sort of like a Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner with family and friends) when out of nowhere, I looked out of an upstairs window and saw a UFO flying around. At first I wasn't sure if I really saw it or not, so I told everyone else there with me to look too. We're all standing there looking out the window for a couple minutes, then this UFO shows up again...

It was a pretty small craft - looked like just enough room for a pilot, and it had a very strange movement to it.. like a "wobble" - only way I can really describe this is to a see-saw going up and down... grey color to it, with a bunch of "windows" around the top. It just sort of hovered there for a few minutes, as if it was looking in thru the window at us... then it took off and was gone.

One or two of the people there said they saw the "alien" pilot controlling the craft, and they described it as looking like a "shrimp" or a "crayfish" -- I guess like the aliens in that district 9 movie or something... (yes, I saw the movie but only ever watched it once right after it came out on DVD)

Anyway, I have no idea why I would dream this completely at random - is anyone else having dreams like this happening to them?

I remembered a dream I had this morning. I don't remember very much of it, but I remember 2 or 3 adults, and 3 boys in their preteen years. They looked just like us, but were really reptilian. I was not able to tell anyone what I knew, knowing it would start a panic, but in reality (dream reality), they were good. I was living in a rooming house with them, and they were very nice. They also knew that I knew, and were fine with it. They were just like regular people.

Maybe because V is coming on this Thursday
it was kind of strange that I was such good friends with them. Also, last time I dreamed of aliens, I was terrified, and ended up feeling quite silly about the feeling. This time, all was good.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Strange.. like I said I don't know where the location of my dream was, it wasn't a familiar place.. just looked like a very modern house or apartment building - I can remember what it looked like as if there was a picture in front of me or something but typing it all out seems kind of pointless. I can't remember who all was there with me; I don't know who they were, just that there were several other people there. Nobody was scared at all, I was happy in the dream - I've always thought the stuff was possible and have been very interested in anything paranormal since I was a little kid.. and in the dream, it was like there was finally proof of it...

Like I said above, the UFO was pretty small - about the size of a car, and it was very close to us - like if you looked out your living room window across the street at the parked cars on the other side of the road. It wasn't the "normal" sighting where somebody sees a weird light flying around really fast up in the sky.. the thing was basically right in front of our faces.

I didn't see anything moving around inside of it, but one or two other people told me they say the "alien" and that it looked like a shrimp. Really weird stuff.

I just want to know why I have dreams like this lol.. this isn't the first time I've had a dream about UFO's flying around.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Shrimp like, sounds like the bluish coloured aliens in Stargate Universe.

The other dream I had a few months ago, where I was terrified, and hiding, had a hovercraft type of vehicle, and I was on the 4th or 5th floor of what looked like a parking garage, except the floor was dirt, and there were no cars around. I felt silly in the dream, when the drivers of the craft flew really close, and they looked like normal humans.

They're the dreams that make you wonder about what is really out there. Do we know more in our dreams than in our awake life, or do we have a better imagination when we're dreaming?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I think the 57 species thing came from Project Serpo.
Which is apparently a hoax.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join