It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Nikki- 2011 Predictions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
OMG this is hilarious

Anybody that would give this woman ANY credence must not be aware of the law of averages........

We should all meditate & come up with a few hundred predictions....I'm sure there'll be plenty of prophets unveiled here at ATS

Oh, I forgot to add my personal favorite-

60- A trampese artist will fall at a circus.
:
edit on 27-6-2011 by jewells because: error

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Condemned0625
Hmm. Seems legitimate.

Gotta say... I like your links.
The first one in this one pretty much summed it up straight away.

They shall die of grievous deaths; they shall not be lamented; neither shall they be buried; but they shall be as dung upon the face of the earth: and they shall be consumed by the sword, and by famine; and their carcases shall be meat for the fowls of heaven, and for the beasts of the earth.--Jeremiah 16:4

Nothing betta than gettin' back into the food chain and into the sh!t again.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I'm reading it now for the first time and I'm sure I heard the bionic eye story or something similar to help a blind man finally see again. It was on the news a few months ago, sure of it. Something to do with attaching electronics to the back of the eye or something, can't quite remember now.

"Sex scandal around a famous political person in Washington DC"......Weiner?

I dunno, some seem obvious because we always unfortunately have two trains colliding in England almost every year but others....I don't believe or disbelieve her.
edit on 27/6/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
things I found interesting - assuming the list didn't change (since this thread was obviously bumped from January, who's got the skills to see when the last edit was?)

27. North Korea and South Korea at war (ATS Thread)
40. A Blimp Explodes in Germany (source)
43. A horse and jockey die at the Kentucky Derby (Jockey Dead, couldn't find a dead horse though)
57. Sex scandal.... maybe weiner like noted above
62. Largest Emerald in the world found in Bogota Columbia (source)
69. A tsunami in Japan (do I need to source this one? it goes with 73)
73. A huge earthquake in Japan

I skipped most of the earthquake and fire stuff - because its just too vague - and I skipped the celebrity stuff cause most of it was about watching their health (which duh, everyone should do)

in the weather section, the tornadoes were midly interesting, but it doesn't mention the current flood issues at all, and completely fails to talk about Texas and Arkansas on fire (and california now too right?)

Saving this list just in case it changes ♥

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
She didn't mention Randy Savage dying, therefore her predictions are now null and void.

In all truth though, as other posters have stated, she just did the throw it at a wall and see what sticks method of prophecy. Oscars for Black Swan? Awards for Bieber? C'mon, anyone with 50 seconds and an internet browser could make these 'predictions'.

posted on Jul, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by stevenreanimator
She didn't mention Randy Savage dying, therefore her predictions are now null and void.

lol

That's true (apparently it was heart disease that he didn't have meds for because he didn't know he had anything wrong) but still....

Health problems for Hulk Hogan? Anyone who turned on TNA in the last year knows he's had multiple back surgeries since mid-2010 so again....

See what else happens though first I think just in case.

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
well, this looks a bit like # 59 : Sarkozy in danger.
The incident happened on june 30th.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Right, well thats everything that could ever happen here, and in countless parallel universes covered!
I dont want to come across as unkind to her, but were halfway through the year and few of those predictions have happened, unless the next six months are gonna be mental.
But i would have thoughtly statistcally many of those predictions would have happened by now.
Just my 2 pence
edit on 8-7-2011 by thedoctorswife because: grammar

top topics

<< 1   >>

join