It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Psychic Nikki- 2011 Predictions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
This Psychic Nikki had some real accurate predictions for 2010-check out her 2011 Predictions

www.psychicnikki.com...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SharkBait

Nice post, she's a cheery bugger eh

:-)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Jesus Christ, what a mess load.

That's her secret.

If she gets 10 out of 300+ right, she's legit, right?

yea, riiiiight.

Interesting tho, thanks for posting!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Hmm. Seems legitimate.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
way more wrong thaqn right, and the few that were right were somewhat vague. Sorry just a bad guesser, nothing cairvoyant or seeing there. I've seen scam artist do better than that

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
sorry but these were laugh out loud worthy. throw enough crap out there and see what sticks.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Great post. I remember her predictions for last year, and many many of them happened.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
What a crock - she makes hundreds of predictions, so by the law of averages a handful will come to pass!

You can't take her seriously when she lists 150 names as "Death and Health Watch" and nothing more - talk about covering all the bases...

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
she is full of it there are ones there she has posted two years running going to look further and see if they are done more than that a hell of alot of predictions she made she was no where near close just a poor scam artist

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

SharkBait,

Like Saul of old, going to the wrong one for insight of the future.--

1Sa 28:7 Then said Saul unto his servants, Seek me a woman that hath a familiar spirit, that I may go to her, and inquire of her. And his servants said to him, Behold, there is a woman that hath a familiar spirit at Endor.

Then it all went all wrong for poor old Saul.

Truthiron.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by truthiron

Excellent post truthiron!!!!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SharkBait
This Psychic Nikki had some real accurate predictions for 2010-check out her 2011 Predictions

www.psychicnikki.com...

she predicted Prince William and Prince Albert of Monaco wedding which were already announced , she can't go wrong

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

she cracks me up on the edge radio station, just because the 2 hosts are hilarious when shes on the show. you all should give it a listen.

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
How come no psychic can predict Lotto. A 'real' one would be rich after all there is no spiritual law that governs a phsycic unlike prophets from some religions. Psychic's are all bogus. They are not specific and in tests have been shown to be no more or less accurate that a normal citizen in guessing probable events over a 12 months period.
edit on 6-2-2011 by daggyz because: check

posted on Feb, 6 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
None her predictions are correct for the year.

Notice how many of them are repeating throughout the years? True prophets[Nostradamus, some religious prophets] cannot predict when, only what. Eventually, if the person is a True prophet, the events they predicted will come true.

For example; Ezekiel of the Bible:
Ezekiel 11:13
13 Now as I was prophesying, Pelatiah son of Benaiah died. Then I fell facedown and cried out in a loud voice, “Alas, Sovereign LORD! Will you completely destroy the remnant of Israel?”

Although we cannot prove Ezekiel was correct about Pelatiah dying, we can assume he is telling the Truth and actually predicted the event.

Other predictions by Ezekiel; which have turned out correct:
Ezekiel's prophecies

Nikki could be a prophet, only time will tell; when events she predicted start happening, we should begin listening.

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
I am just reading her site, and her "death and health watch". The woman is a moron! Would it have been too difficult for her to find out the names of the North Korean leader, the Australian Prime Minister and the British PM, also, to spell the names of other celebs correctly!

'Wildfires .. Australia...", More notable would be a year where that didn't happen!

Many of the rest are hugely predictable or obvious to the common sense - I mean Betty White has to watch her health? No kidding Sherlock, isn't she about 100 years old?

Then there are the gems like this : "A Hollywood starlet’s signifigant other has to be careful of their signifigant other on a motorcycle."
Could she be any more vague?
Honestly, why am I wasting my time? It's not even funny even more...
Vicky

'

posted on Feb, 7 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by daggyz

Real psychics wouldn't do it for profit though nor would they encourage greed in others by givng Lotto numbers but still, she has more wrong than right last year. Doesn't mean she will be again this year, we're only a month into the year

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
That's great!!
The year is almost over and, as the honored end-of-year traditions and customs command, psychic Nikki has looked into the mists of time and foreseen the shape of 2011.

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Thing I don't like about this woman is let's make 150 predictions surely 10% Has to come true but hey take her with a pinch of salt look at her last few years of predictions all over the place

posted on Jun, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I'd prefer Stripper Nikki, over psychic Nikki any day.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join