It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 21, 2011 - another Judgement/Rapture Date

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Have we not heard all of this before? I wonder if these Oakland Christians will come out of their bunkers and shelters on May 22nd, hold up their hands and with goofy smiles say, MY BAD! You know they won't. It is all a scare tactic to get people to believe. Their "facts" are predicated on a rewritten,reinterpreted, chopped and screwed version of 5000 year old text. That is like me and you trying to program our DVR or Iphone using the owners manual to the original sundial. I am an open minded guy about most things, and I am sure that one day the world is going to end. But not on May 21st, 2011 because a bunch of fruits with discretionary income say so. Good luck, and Science bless!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
There's been that many dates givien for the raptur which have been proven wrong I almost wish it wuld happen so all you god botherers would go away and leave us heathens to sin in peace!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Party at my house on May 21.... All the christians are gone...!!

jk jk..!!

edit on 25-4-2011 by Akragon because:

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Why even bother getting the word out? Unless you're a virgin male, and descended from the 12 tribes of Israel, you're pretty much a goner according to the book....
(not to mention, only 144,000 golden tickets if I recall)...

Here's my prediction.

On May 22, 2011, their whole sect will be a laughing stock.
On May 23rd, 2011, they will again fade back into obscurity.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

If they aren't already, you mean?

Prophesizing the End of it All has been a profit making game for centuries... Nothing new under the sun.

posted on Apr, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Why even bother getting the word out? Unless you're a virgin male, and descended from the 12 tribes of Israel, you're pretty much a goner according to the book....
(not to mention, only 144,000 golden tickets if I recall)...

I hold no brief for rapture predictions.
But I should point out that these qualifications are metaphorical, all four of them.
1) The limitation to the number 144,000 is not to be taken literally.
2) The apparent limitation to the physical descendants of Abraham is not to be taken literally.
3) It's obvious to any reader of Revelation that "harlot" is a metaphor, relating to spiritual infidelity.
So it should be equally obvious that "not knowing women" is a metaphor, relating to spiritual fidelity.
4) Maleness is not specified. People deduce it from "not knowing a woman", but if that is meant metaphorically, women are not excluded from practising that kind of fidelity.
In short, if we can get away from quibbling pedanticism, Revelation's promise is actually for "anyone, of either sex, who is willling to commit themselves to Christ".
That number is larger than you might think.

edit on 26-4-2011 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

In my own opinion, I believe that the various "Rapture" dates, as well as the mythology aheld to by the goodly portion of the New Age "11:11 Awakening Code" movement (transitioning into a new dimension in December 2012), and the extreme fear / hope such transmissions create, are deliberate "feeds" of information delivered via HAARP technology, in coordination with Project Blue Beam.

For more information on this - 3 quick videos - As well as a separate post on New Age 11:11 proponent David Sereda, go here:

1) thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

2) thetruthabout1111awakeningcode.blogspot.com...

posted on May, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join