It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WWIII: "The War On Consciousness"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   
So here it is, my theory and understanding behind this infamous, highly popularized NWO agenda.

If you take a step back and pull away from this conspiracy phenomena that is taking place here and now, I'm sure we can all come to grips with the secretive truth that is possibly being veiled by the shadow government.

With all the hype through websites, tv shows, music and books, one cannot disagree that this agenda is and has been spreading like wildfire.

What Im presenting to you here is that, we, the spiritual beings in human form are at war. And this war I'm talking about is what I think is the war that had been talked about by ancient groups and the bible which was described as being a "Holy War" or "Spiritual War."

I call it... "The War On Consciousness"

Now of course, there's much more to it than just the "conspiratorial topics."

First, the foundation had to be laid. To summarize what I'm saying here, there had to be a psyop tactic put in place in order to get the people "in the know" (conspiracy/alternative news junkies) ultimately somehow, make us feel like we're more aware than the average "dumbed down sheeple." This was done by dumbing us all down over decades which finally became ridiculously obvious to many of us who frequent news articles on a global level, not just locally.

I can feel what I'm talking about, hopefully I'm regurgitating it properly for your understanding.

Simplified Conclusion:

TPTB are essentially using us as their cattle, to consciously contribute in co-creating "their" desired reality. Not to mention, we are also a very useful marketing tool to spread through word of mouth and electromagnetically by the power of thought.

* * * The Worldwide Hyped Movie "2012" Supports My Theory * * *

"Consciousness manifests matter.... not the other way around."

Comments, please.....

edit on 3-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: Added an xtra sentence in my conclusion

edit on 3-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: Title change

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   

For those of you who may not have touched much on the subject of consciousness and how many incredible minds philosophized on the matter, I figured I'd attach this video to the thread as it pertains to the subject at hand. At least to understand what and how my theory was based.

To the anonymous flagger... thanks for viewing!

edit on 3-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (to give reason for posting the video)

edit on 3-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   
ATS member "nakiannunaki"

"Time to manifest positive realizations!!!"

Job well done.

Great Thread!

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
LMAO!

I can't start up a conversing thread for the life of me.

All my latest threads are duds. Why is this?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGiantPeach

I like your insight into the matter.

It does feel like there is an accelerated "push" to get people to either Wake Up or Start Waking Up...but within the majority of the NWO Propaganda out there, there also seems to be a very subtle insistence that we must "Rise Up and Fight the Power" which becomes a double-edged sword after a point.

It's almost as if the Powers That Be are writing the Anti-NWO material themselves.

Step One: Create Fictional Scenario, and spread propaganda.

Step Two: Monitor the public reaction to said Propaganda.

Step Three: Use data collected from the Public Responses to justify even more totalitarian Big Brother initiatives, thus manifesting the original premise of the Fictional Scenario.

If We, as a People, are ever going to win this War - we're eventually going to have to wake up from Waking Up and move on towards a more Self-Generated stream of consciousness....with an emphasis on the positive things we can do as a Collective instead of buying into someone else's ideas and dictates of "how it's all going to go down".

We still have a choice in the matter.
We still have the gift of independent thought.
We can still write a better Future for ourselves.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Throw in some political names, a couple dates, a timeline of some sort, and folks will crawl out of the woodwork to tell you why you are wrong.

I am chewing on this myself. The "spiritual" war would indeed be one we couldn't see with our eyes, logically. But I would go one step further to say the spiritual war spoken of will be the fall of Abrahamic religion. The facade of the thing falling down all around us.
I also suppose there will be a physical war brought about by those unwilling to accept the fruitlessness of their life long mission, in subscribing to said religions.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

A push indeed. After losing my mind into all the information that has been being spread around I now see that it was created for me to lose my mind. The beauty in it is I had the choice to do so. I was so obsessed with reading books, conspiracy sites, new age mumble jumble and lamestream news media outlets that I sheltered myself in for almost 6 months just to do research.

Once I was able to step back and look at the world from a galactic viewpoint, my point of view had dramatically changed.

It's all necessary evils, to me at least.

Question it, learn it and let it go.

The guy in the beginning of the video I posted above explains it perfectly with the golfball analogy.
edit on 3-1-2011 by TheGiantPeach because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Of course now you understand the insanity of trying to explain the galactic viewpoint. Don't you hate when that happens?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Glad you made it out of that Chaos!

I found myself in some tricky spots after reading some rather sinister stuff several decades ago, and only recently was able to pull out of that nasty soulsuck for good.

It really is just a matter of focusing on what WE want to believe the Future can be and manifesting it for Ourselves....despite external opinions and directives to the contrary.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by recycled

Yeah, not much room to argue. I did that on purpose to leave commenting for others ideas and perspectives.

If the present moment is so malleable to create an infinite amount of possibilities for our future, why would I want to focus on future existence for others. I know I don't have all the answers to construct a perfect world for 7 billion unique minded people.

But I'm glad I left room for commenting cause I like what you stated,

I am chewing on this myself. The "spiritual" war would indeed be one we couldn't see with our eyes, logically. But I would go one step further to say the spiritual war spoken of will be the fall of Abrahamic religion. The facade of the thing falling down all around us. I also suppose there will be a physical war brought about by those unwilling to accept the fruitlessness of their life long mission, in subscribing to said religions.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bordon81

Lol, its a love hate relationship.

What's hard coping with is having the understanding that I do and getting into a deep conversation with friends over drinks. It always get deep when you're drunk.

Like just over new years after a great night of partying, we all got back to the house and started conversing about how people lie to others and more importantly lie to themselves. They couldn't take it for truth, they took it as I was haring on them calling them liars. When I specifically stated that we all lie, even me who is trying to speak some truth.

It's self enlightenment, not for others respect, but for self.

top topics

join