It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 Events Surrounding 9/11!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I came across this and thought people would be interested seeing all the different events that were happening at the time.

listverse.com...

edit on 3-1-2011 by GodIsPissed because: oops

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Haha, that's really weird. I came across this same website about a month ago (thought that it was common knowledge already on ATS, so i did not post it). But i found it really interresting to read, much things went on, on or around 9/11 2001, to me what this site presented made it more easy for me not to believe the OS, cause some of those things that happend screamed for a cover-up or something in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Bauwser

Yeah the weird thing is how all these things happened around 9/11.

That was just 10 of hundreds.I didn't feel like doing a huge thread about it because that would take forever.I might add some more weird things that happened around that time when I find it I'll post it.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GodIsPissed
reply to post by Bauwser

Yeah the weird thing is how all these things happened around 9/11.

That was just 10 of hundreds.I didn't feel like doing a huge thread about it because that would take forever.I might add some more weird things that happened around that time when I find it I'll post it.

Did you take a close look at the "list"? One of the weird things was the Atlantic Hurricane season. Exactly what was weird about that? I mean, as far as I know there has been an "Atlantic Hurricane Season" every year for the last couple of million years. Not exactly weird that there would be another one. And what about the wave of accidents? That kind of sounds like just POV. I could pick any period in history and state that there was a "wave" of accidents just prior.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper

Did you take a close look at the "list"? One of the weird things was the Atlantic Hurricane season. Exactly what was weird about that? I mean, as far as I know there has been an "Atlantic Hurricane Season" every year for the last couple of million years. Not exactly weird that there would be another one. And what about the wave of accidents? That kind of sounds like just POV. I could pick any period in history and state that there was a "wave" of accidents just prior.

...not to mention, the put options. Speculators are/were placing put options on companies all before 9/11 and all after 9/11. As you read this, someone, somewhere, is putting a put option on something. It's about as common a tactic as going to an after Christmas sale. Deliberately walling off all the other gazillion put options and concentrating on the put options ONLY ON THOSE SPECIFIC AIRLINES and ONLY ON THAT SPECIFIC DAY all to drop innuendo on how suspicious it looks is intentional conspiracy mongoring to get peopel all paranoid over shadows. This isn't looking at the facts of 9/11 and determining a common scenario. This is coming up with a conspiracy story first and then cherry picking the facts that happen to look like it supports a conspiracy. This is exactly what all the other damned fool conspiracy web sites do so it's little surprise that whoever concocted this list is doing it too.

Either that, or the 9/11 conspirators really do have a machine that can control the weather. Of course.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

It isnt the fact that there have been put options on those airlines, but that there has been a spike in put options, that deviated heavily from the average of the previous years. I am sure you were aware of this detail, but chose to forget it. There was a spike in trading activity well above the average on major airlines in the days leading up to the terrorist attack. How is that cherry picking facts? At best you can debate the fact that trading out of the ordinary occourred. But if the claim is correct that there was a spike in trading activity in the "correct" direction, it is a solid hint of foreknowledge. Then there are other incidents that indicate foreknowledge, not mentioned in the article, like employers of an Israeli firm who have been warned of the attack hours before it occourred. Of course there is the possibility of insider trading due to information unrelated to the terrorist attacks, such as abbismal future prospects for those airlines and the related trading just happened to coincide with the september attacks.

However there are many other points that as it is cannot have any relation to the september attacks, such as the hurricane season, or accidents across the world.
edit on 3-1-2011 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

The spike in airline trading can be attributed to a financial newsletter which sent a "blast email" out to
subscribers in early September outlining problems with airlines and their finances

Recomended buying options on the short side anticipating airline stocks would decline

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by thedman

Not to mention that there had been several other spikes that year that were equal to/higher than the spikes at the beginning of September 2001.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
That is very interesting. I think some of those things can be debunked though. I think the Government training for attack and such is just a STATE OF EMERGENCY.

PS: My father was actually offered a job at ENRON, isn't that ironic???

new topics

top topics

join