It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw Another Earth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Last night i had one of those dreams that you somehow know was some sort of Prophecy of a future outcome, Now the Dream, I am casualy walking around a location that has always been my childhood playground , it must be night as i look up and notice the stars, then i see some stars or what looked like stars moving around, i called to another person who was nearby to look up and watch these movements, then one bright object got larger and i thought i would try and make contact with it by asking it it to come down to me, it then stopped in space and came towards me, then this big lump of metal came hurtling down towards me and stuck in the ground along side of me, i then notice another bright object in space that was slowly getting bigger and bigger , soon it became clear that it was a planet , it stopped at a piont in the sky where it was about the size of two of our moons, the markings on this planet was very clear to see its oceans and land masses, i was then shocked at what i recognised in these land masses, It was Earth our Planet, i kept shouting at the people nearby, "ITS EARTH" "LOOK ITS EARTH", but how could it be i thought again, we are on Earth, Then this second Earth began to move away getting smaller and smaller, then just as it was about to disappear a big spanner fell from the sky and this other Earth was gone, one can interpret this in ways to suite ones own fears , but it may also have some prophetic meaning to it as well, only time will tell for that one. Sorry for putting this post all in one block, can anybody hear tell me how to do paragraphs, thanks.
edit on 1/3/11 by GENERAL EYES because: amended All Caps Title.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by 10987654321

You need to press "Enter" twice to create a paragraph.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
What is a big spanner?
edit on 3-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Last night i had one of those dreams that you somehow know was some sort of Prophecy of a future outcome

Aahh one of those dreams, you make it sound if they were common!
edit on 3/1/11 by lektrofellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Thanks for your sharing.

Each paragraph, yes, made by pressing enter twice, is separated when you change ideas, so you can think of each paragraph being organized around a central theme.

You won't get a snide remark from me, as I like helping and it's nice to see young people learning and expressing themselves.

On a side note, I want to come back in a reincarnation, and serve as captain of Earth's first starship voyage to another Earthlike planet, or something like that, which your story reminded me of, although in your dream it was the same Earth.

Earth is a good planet eh? I like it.

edit on 3-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: smiley added for increased friendliness.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 10987654321
, then i see some stars or what looked like stars moving around, i called to another person who was nearby to look up and watch these movements, then one bright object got larger and i thought i would try and make contact with it by asking it it to come down to me, it then stopped in space and came towards me,

That is the same feeling I get when I start my computer and the stars on the "windows" screen move around. These "windows" allow you to see the whole world through your search travels.

A new earth sounds nice. Maybe we will get there.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
What is a big spanner?

I believe that is the european term for "wrench"

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
What is a big spanner?
" SPANNER" A tool designed to grip a Nut, at first i thought you were joking, but if your american you may use the term wrench,

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:46 AM
link   

I had a dream last night that I saw the Earth spin violently, and it'll happen in 2 weeks during the night time (GMT)

There you go, you can pin me to that! Obviously I hope it's not true,

During the same dream, the King of Spain was given a video presentation and then walked down toawrds a small boat to meet a lady friend who was dress very elegantly in white. As I looked passed the boat I could see over a vast hazy snow covered expanse of flat land with dozens of Deer travelling left to right,

The interesting thing for me is that I dream everytime I sleep,

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lektrofellon

sure he didn't swap over into a parallel universe

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Yes, I feel this could be a Prophecy of a future.
These are some of my notes, and maybe a mess to read;
Mount Zion in the center of New Jerusalem
Heb 12:22-23, Rev 14:1
1,500 miles high
Rev 21:16
describes the height 12,000 furlong =1,500 miles.
Such a mountain on earth. The earth would have to be larger.
Mount Everest 5.5 miles high, Mount Zion would be 273 times
higher. The earth would have to be 273 times larger.
If, God brings back all the living and the dead, this earth would be
way to small.
I hope this helps you, and thanks for sharing your dream.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by 19rn50

I saw something like that one time. The sky was just much higher than here. Everything was bigger. There were melons big as your head, that sort of thing. It becomes difficult to hold on to such things as the realities of our future here become more certain, with every under handed, backdoor policy our criminal government executes.

Who do these people think they are? Unaccountable?

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The dropping down of the "spanner" may mean to ajust something or to tighten up things to keep them from falling apart.

That seems to me the significant clue to any interpretation. Since the earth was shown to you so plainly it may be to show you earth needs.

Ac 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Truthiron.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthiron

The dropping down of the "spanner" may mean to ajust something or to tighten up things to keep them from falling apart.

That seems to me the significant clue to any interpretation. Since the earth was shown to you so plainly it may be to show you earth needs.

Ac 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Truthiron.

"And your old men will dream dreams", so yea im in that bracket, lol, now my thoughts on the spanner was , OK you messed up the old Earth so now you fix it, remember some peice of junk was thrown at me that landed right along side of me

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Well mybe it meant the people in charge and running it let it come apart, by not using the spanner to keep the screws in place and it became a piece of junk.

Golly, some dream though.

Truthiron.

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Perhaps you foretold this story. Worlds biggst cave found in Vietnam.

Theres two posts about this today. One from me and the other from innervision0730. We both posted near the same time. Perhaps the world you seen is right below us.

edit on 3-1-2011 by Moose318 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Might be related to the separation of the people of earth. There is a divide on earth occurring right now, if you haven't noticed. Perhaps it is prophetic and metaphorical.

new topics

top topics

join