It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tetanus Vaccine

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well I got my tetnus shot yesterday and to be honest this thread came to mind right away. I just went in for a routine physical and the Doc recommended I get one since it had been 5+ years. He explained that the tetnus shots now include something to prevent whooping cough. Honestly though...I'm not at all worried but if I do encounter serious health issues within the next 5-10 years, you will hear from me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
To add to my above post. I just read up on a little article and it looks like it would just sterlize me. Well I guess that's fine since my wife will have our 2nd child in May. We are 50/50 on a 3rd kid but the first two were very easy to have. So I guess if we decide to try for a 3rd and issues pop up then this could be the reason.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by pacofunk64

The thing about being sterilised, do you really care, if your having your 2nd, is it that important?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by jameshawkings

Im pretty sure the missing doctor was on the CNN national news this morning discussing the same topic . Yes it would seem that he is a paid spokesman for someone . This guys name was Gput or something like that . Of course the two doctors were hailing the accusation where the Dr. Wakefield's study is called a fraud . So all the other side effects that rivals autism does not account for any thing . So I guess that fish containing mercury , lead paint and arsenic used in pressure treated wood is ok for you also especially if used in a vaccine created by pharma .

It's just like the 9/11 debates, all these Official Story people in the media. Fortunately there are those of us who can use our common sense and see right through it all.

I'm not too worried about eating fish with Mercury in as at least my body gets a fair chance with all it's natural filters to do it's best to make sure it doesn't reach the blood supply, whereas injecting it directly into the bloodstream is like dropping a goldfish into a bowl of piranhas and calling it nature

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by pacofunk64
To add to my above post. I just read up on a little article and it looks like it would just sterlize me. Well I guess that's fine since my wife will have our 2nd child in May. We are 50/50 on a 3rd kid but the first two were very easy to have. So I guess if we decide to try for a 3rd and issues pop up then this could be the reason.

I've probably had 10 or more Tetanus shots, and I am certainly not sterilized! I have two kids in less than two attempts! My little swimmers are like Ninjas or cat burglars! They go through walls.

Anyhow, Tetanus shots do not make you sterile. Everyone I know has had multiple tetanus shots and also has multiple kids.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

The Swine Flu vaccine is the one for sterilization; it damages developing ovaries, that why they went for the under 5's and pregnant women (that one for the baby in the womb's developing ovaries).

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Oh, thanks! I should have backed up and read more. That's what I get for popping in and out of a thread randomly. Sorry.

I am thoroughly against the Swine Flu vaccine. I don't think it will sterilize anybody, but I do think it was a rush job and unnecessary. Also, it affected those with the best immune systems the worst, so immunizing is only going to give you a worse case of the flu. Spanish Flu was same way. It affected the healthiest people the worst, because your bodies own immune response was the real killer.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready

Oh, thanks! I should have backed up and read more. That's what I get for popping in and out of a thread randomly. Sorry.

I am thoroughly against the Swine Flu vaccine. I don't think it will sterilize anybody, but I do think it was a rush job and unnecessary. Also, it affected those with the best immune systems the worst, so immunizing is only going to give you a worse case of the flu. Spanish Flu was same way. It affected the healthiest people the worst, because your bodies own immune response was the real killer.

They wanted it to be rushed as then the Pharms wouldn't be liable if anything went wrong, the rushed bit was deliberate so as if anyone ever proves conclusively that the Swine Flu Vaccine has sterilized millions the Pharms can say "We said it was untested, it was an emergency, we had a warning saying 'effect on fertility unknown' ". As soon as a Pandemic gets to a certain rating the Pharms are free to rush things out without any worries. This was a carefully planned sterilization program, though it's still underway. They are targeting developing ovaries. It's the Polysorbate 80 that is damaging the ovaries Polysorbate 80 in Swine Flu Vaccine

Here's one of my update threads saying who they are currently targeting (December) UK Sterilization Program now Focusing on the Pakistani and Bangladeshi Communities

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's often the vaccinated ones who spread the illness as is the case of Whooping Cough in California

Whooping Cough Outbreak in California due to the Vaccine itself

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Going back to tetanus.......
I used to travel a lot in Africa and my tetanus has always been kept up to date along with other travel vaccinations - no problems. It certainly used to be a booster every 10 years. As for being given two shots quite close together I think this is unusual. But sometimes they make mistakes with hospital records.
edit on 7-1-2011 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

So. Here's the thing.

They Nurses and the doctors. They won't check your full health records unless they need to. They don't need to know that you had the sniffles at age 5, a routine flu vaccine at age for your school.

So they offer it to everyone that has an injury that will put them at a risk of Tetanus. Which lacerations are one. They won't even press it if you want it. There's a reason why they offer it. Tetanus is extremely deadly. It isn't caught until it's too late. And it kills.If it doesn't kill it will leave you paralyzed. This is why they are offering it to you. The vaccine can prevent an otherwise incredibly debilitating and fatal illness.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by get ready already

Sterility is not the point here. The side effects of mercury , methylmercury or ethyl mercury has many effects on our health . Mercury will cause all kinds of neurological problems . It is very Toxic to humans and the toxicity increases as it accumulates in the body . Brain tissue absorbs Mercury and causes cognitive deficits among other things . Aluminum salts as a preservative also causes neuro... problems . Alzheimer's , immune system problems , Multiple Sclerosis , Lupus and Fibromyalgia are believed to be caused by mercury accumulation .When parents know that their child is healthy and take them to get vaccinated and see the child have terrible reactions and Autism they know what happened .
I have read another effect of numerous multiple dose Vaccines is a hormonal problems that can cause reproductive problems with accumilation .

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AndrewJay

There are two main tetanus vaccines out there, Td and Tdap. Td is plain tetanus and is recommended for regular boosters and for adults over 65 years old. Tdap is recommended for people 11-65 years old and has pertussis booster added into it and has been out for years to combat the rise in pertussis outbreaks as they have now come to find out that pertussis immunity isn't for life. The tetanus vaccine wears off over time and is generally good for 10 years but most emergency departments have standing policies to boost if the last immunization was more than 3-5 years prior to your visit.

Immunizing sooner than the recommended schedule causes pain and swelling at the site of injection caused by a heightened immune response. The most likely reason you were asked to have another booster only days later was probably because the doc/nurse glanced over it in your chart.

As an anecdote, a friend of mine has a dog. About 4 months ago that dog bit her boyfriend on the hand... a relatively minor bite, too. He believes his last tetanus shot was 15 years prior. Within two days he had lockjaw and was intubated (tube down throat breathing for him) in the ICU in addition to the nasty infection he had on his hand. Thank god he is OK now.

From my experience, tetanus isn't seen very often because vaccination rates and schedules are generally well followed but when you do personally see it, there is no doubt why it is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

The autism debate has been squashed shortly after Wakefield published his study. The methodology was horrid. It was given to us as an example of how not to perform and publish a study when I was in medical school. Unfortunately though most lay people, Altmed diehards, and anti-vaccine believers still believe that laughable conclusion at the end of his paper despite all the evidence that contradicts it. (www.cbsnews.com...)

"Wakefield, a gastroenterologist, hypothesized that the vaccine caused both the autism symptoms and gut problems.

Parents with autistic children, desperate to find it's cause and a cure, quickly rallied around Wakefield's study. Vaccination rates dropped in Britain as well as the United States. New cases of measles rose.

And so did the cases of autism or at least its diagnosis.

Later studies tried to replicate Wakefield's findings, but could not. Debate raged about the root causes of autism.

But the BMJ investigation by journalist Brian Deer found that five of the 12 children in Wakefield's paper had symptoms before the MMR shots. One girl turned out to have a heart disorder. Her symptoms disappeared after it was treated. The report claims three of the children turned out to not have autism at all and only one was eventually diagnosed with the regressive form of it described in Wakefield's paper."

(www.fda.gov...) Here's some information on vaccine preservative safety. Their statements are also based off independent studies in case you call "BIAS." Most vaccines as of today don't contain thimerosal. Vaccines have their risks but the diseases you mention have never been linked to vaccines or mercury or aluminum salts. The metals haven't been found on autopsies of people with these conditions. Do you have evidence or studies that it has been? Do you have scientific evidence or anecdotal... or educated guessing or gut instinct? There is a difference in those things and a reason why the scientific method is used in the sciences and not those other things.

Can an increase in diagnosing these diseases be attributable to better classification of them (what was once called schizophrenia, dumb, personality disorder, seizures is now autism, what was once forgetfulness is now Alzheimer's... what was once aching joints and fatigue as a consequence of living is now fibromyalgia... etc)?

Very likely.

Can an increase in screening for these conditions also contribute significantly to their rates of diagnosis?

Yes.

Can better testing like questionnaires, imaging, and laboratory tests lead to increasing rates of disease?

Yes.

From the AAFP (www.aafp.org...)

"Thimerosal Removal Has Not Helped Autism Rates
According to the FDA, only two types of vaccinations recommended for children under age 6 years still contain thimerosal. Some formulations of the diphtheria, tetanus and acellular pertussis, or DTaP, vaccine and certain seasonal influenza vaccine products use minute or trace amounts of the preservative.

"Thimerosal was removed from vaccines because of concerns that some infants might be exposed to cumulative levels of mercury during the first 6 months of life that exceeded the maximum amount of mercury allowed by the EPA (Environmental Protection Agency)," Kimmel said. "The EPA guidelines, however, have as much as a 10-fold safety factor," he noted.

As previously reported in AAFP News Now, despite the widespread removal of thimerosal from U.S. vaccines within the past decade, rates of autism have remained constant.

"Since thimerosal has been virtually taken out of vaccines, the rates of autism have stayed the same. (If thimerosal was a cause of autism), we should be seeing a marked decrease in autism, but we're simply not," said family physician Doug Campos-Outcalt, M.D., M.P.A., of Phoenix, who serves as an AAFP liaison to the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices.

Furthermore, he added, raising unfounded concerns about thimerosal in vaccines diverts attention from finding the actual causes of autism."

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

I totally agree, you can read my first post in this thread about the experience with my youngest son. I believe Mercury and Aluminum are responsible for a lot of our negative health effects. That is why I chew a little tobacco once in a while and I have an occasional cigar. Not only is it relaxing on occasion, it also helps to remove aluminum from my brain.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeep4x4

Here's what mercury does to a Snail's brain

Also, never listen to the FDA; corruption at it's worst

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

In that video they added pure mercury to the neurones. The mercury compound that is contained in some vaccines is ethyl mercury and leaves the body rapidly

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Griffo

In that video they added pure mercury to the neurones. The mercury compound that is contained in some vaccines is ethyl mercury and leaves the body rapidly

For the sake of argument, let's say it does tend to get cleaned out of the blood quickly. Problem is once it's been injected in the blood stream one has little control of where it's going to travel, ideally to the kidneys, but if it goes in the brain it's going to stay there, then it all depends which part of the brain it went to and can we still function without the part of the brain that was struck down? The autistic ones got hit in the part of the brain where it hurts.

Here's a study comparing Ethylmercury with Methylmercury Ethylmercury and methylmercury compared

I've pasted their conclusions below, but if you read through it you'll see that Ethylmercury got stuck in the brains of rats. Ethylmercury is a neurotoxin. As you'll see below they conclude it is only 'slightly less toxic than methylmercury'.

Conclusions
• Ethylmercury is probably slightly less toxic than methylmercury .
• However, the database for ethylmercury is weak which creates considerable uncertainty in risk assessment comparisons
• Ethylmercury should be considered equipotent to methylmercury as a developmental neurotoxin. .
This conclusion is clearly public health protective.
• Ethylmercury exposure from vaccines (added to exposure from vaccines (added to
dietary exposures to methylmercury ) ) probably caused neurotoxic responses (likely subtle) in some children.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join